Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund (10128 Views)

DSS Grills Bindow, Former Adamawa Governor, Over ‘anti-buhari Meeting’ / Edo APC Faction Suspends Obaseki, Deputy And SSG Over Plan To Join PDP / Muslim Council Calls For Sack Of Taraba SSG Over Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Islie: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2023
The Department of State Services has invited and interrogated the Secretary to Ogun State Government, Tokunbo Talabi, over recent allegations of fraud levelled against him.

A source from the DSS who craved anonymity hinted our correspondent that the invitation and subsequent interrogation were a result of the allegations levelled against him.

The source told our correspondent that the grill took place at the Ogun State Command Headquarters of the DSS, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, on Friday, at 6:55 pm.

Talabi was reportedly grilled for five hours on Friday but was released afterwards on self-recognition.

Talabi’s alleged involvement with Superflux Printing Limited, located on Acme Road, Ikeja, Lagos State, has in recent times come under close scrutiny

Our correspondent gathered that a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mike Ozekhome, had submitted a petition to the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau, and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, demanding a thorough investigation into the link between the Independent National Electoral Commission and a printing company believed to be owned by Talabi during the last elections.

But the source said the agency grilled the SSG on a petition lodged by Talabi himself on the allegations.

The source further told our correspondent that the DSS state command initiated the inquiry to ascertain the veracity of some allegations against Talabi on ballot papers printing among others.

The source further said that among the issues addressed during the questioning was his alleged role of Superflux Printing Limited in the Covid-19 palliative controversy.

The DSS was also said to have asked Talabi questions on the company’s connection to significant sums of money related to Ogun State and its role in the 2023 elections.

It was gathered that the allegations raised concerns about the potential impact on the credibility of the upcoming elections.

The source, however, assured the general public of the command’s commitment to a thorough and meticulous investigation.

He said the agency seeks to unravel the complex web of allegations surrounding Talabi and his association with Superflux Printing Limited.

The outcome of this investigation will undoubtedly have far-reaching implications for Ogun State and its governance.

Several attempts to get in touch with Talabi proved abortive as he had not responded to several calls put to his mobile line.

He had also not responded to the text message sent to him on his invitation by the DSS.

https://punchng.com/breaking-dss-grills-ogun-ssg-over-ballot-paper-printing-covid-19-fund/?amp

1 Share

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by JASONjnr(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2023
Soon as papers change hands.... This case will be forgotten and the corrupt politician will be nominated for a political post to continue stealing.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by kettykings: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Does this mean that I can not take up government appointments if I have a business doing government jobs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by TemplarLandry: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2023
cool

3 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2023
Okay, if he's found guilty, he should be punished accordingly
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by slawomir: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by whippersnapper(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
leisuretym:
Ogun state is a victim of poor governance , the only good governor they ever had in the history of that poor state was Amosun , the rest are pretenders claiming to be governors
the should go and hire zulum
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Runaway: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good for them...
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
You will see agbado miscreants posting about topics they have no knowledge about like brainless zombies. Some of them are even advocating for war. Even if you were born stup!d and useless, should you remain stup!d and useless?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by tommykiwi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
They should also grill Ebola.

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by ecolime(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Conflict of interest
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by EnglishUsa: 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wahala

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by leisuretym: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ogun state is a victim of poor governance , the only good governor they ever had in the history of that poor state was Amosun , the rest are pretenders claiming to be governors

3 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Ayobeck(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Pls banker in the house help I nvr use my ATM card anywhere the place where I use my card is in my street and d name of d pos machine is palmpay..how come dey deducted 2k.n d pos nvr correspond with the one in d picture. don't really understand d picture is below

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by opeaskey(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands,
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by opeaskey(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Na the POS vendor run you street.Go and confront him/her.Thank me later.
Ayobeck:
Pls banker in the house help I nvr use my ATM card anywhere the place where I use my card is in my street and d name of d pos machine is palmpay..how come dey deducted 2k.n d pos nvr correspond with the one in d picture. don't really understand d picture is below

2 Likes

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by ipobarecriminals: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
sad
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by leisuretym: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
whippersnapper:
the should go and hire zulum

Seriously, that state will become El dorado if they have a governor like Zulum and not those guymen claiming to be governors , mere business men with no sense of legacy
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Phoenix873: 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
Any means of bundling out Daru Dapo from the governance of Ogun state is ok by me.
Worst governor ever.

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Zeezenho: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by wittywriter: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
leisuretym:

Most politicians in that state are very selfish and lack vision.

Wittyness
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Jsucre(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
kettykings:
Does this mean that I can not take up government appointments if I have a business doing government jobs
yes
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by kettykings: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jsucre:
yes

Does this apply only to ogun ssg only or does it apply to the owners of alphabeta trying to force his way to aso rock
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ayobeck:

Be very careful of pos this period. Especially the ones that dont have an established stand. Some pos have scanners that will scan your card details. And some ladies you need to keep an eye too because some may snap your card and send it to their Yahoo boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by GreyLaw(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
kettykings:

Yes, that's what it means, to avoid conflict of interest.
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Xscape1993(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
The evil party and fraudulent activities are just inseparable...
Re: DSS Grills Tokunbo Talabi, Ogun SSG, Over Ballot Paper Printing, COVID-19 Fund by Ayobeck(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rayban25:

Be very careful of pos this period. Especially the ones that dont have an established stand. Some pos have scanners that will scan your card details. And some ladies you need to keep an eye too because some may snap your card and send it to their Yahoo boyfriends.
Thank u...

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Bank $800m: No Disbursement until States Submit Social Register - FG / Goodbye Barcanista-We Will Surely Miss You. / 5 Things Igbos Won From 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.