Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,911 members, 7,841,460 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. (37253 Views)

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by meditator(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:
Christianity is gradually becoming a joke
It has always been

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by okonyia(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
And you also might forget he may be seeing same person you submit his name to. You can't be totally right, because it is likely the name he saw vision is very correct
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by leketon: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You gave the pastor a wrong name

But he made his prophecy looking Tru your heart....which means spiritually...he predicted your future with ur current bf...

Yes you get it.
Am not saying he is real or fake but, that is not how to know someone who can see vision.

They see deeper than each other... The pastor may be seeing through your heart or seeing your future boyfriend if you don't have presently.
(Am not siding anyone please. Am not a religious person, am a spiritual person)
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by OBA117(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

You are talking nonsense...the issue of fake pastor has been existing even in the Olden days....Lord Jesus has told you already that not everyone calling me Lord will inherit the Kingdom of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Mokason288(m): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
OBA117:

You are talking nonsense...the issue of fake pastor has been existing even in the Olden days....Lord Jesus has told you already that not everyone calling me Lord will inherit the Kingdom of God.
You are a foooooooool

How many fake Imam have you seen or heard??

That’s because they are more serious with their religion
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Newboss(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Where are the tweets?

Which kind mumu thread be this?
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Polynek(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
No b today nal
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Kay25(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:
who told u ?
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:
not gradually, it’s been a joke for a very long time now.

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Mokason288(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
Kay25:

who told u ?
Ask ElixExo

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by oaroloye(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2021
MISHIGAS!

officialmario:
A Nigerian lady known as Marrgarritah on Twitter has come out to narrate how she gave a Pastor a fake name as the name of her boyfriend only for the pastor to start seeing visions of the fake name that did not exist.
According to her tweet, she did it intentionally to test to the authenticity of the pastor’s prophecies who claimed he could see “visions” of the future. She said in her tweet:

“I remember giving a pastor a fake boyfriend’s name, and he suddenly ‘saw’ that his mother would be wicked to me. That i need to pray very well so she can like me.

“Asked my mother later why the pastor couldn’t “see” that I gave him a fake name,”
she narrated.

PEOPLE DIE PULLING THIS SORT OF BULL(*Bleep!*)!

If the Prophet has Power, what he says will come to pass in her future.

If he does not, it will never happen.

The mother is to be blamed, for not teaching her daughter the proper respect for God and The Kingdom of God.

oaroloye:

God has only ever wanted ONE THING: AGREEMENT.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES COMMITTED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any man Sin
through Ignorance,
then he shall bring
a She Goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest
shall make an Atonement
for the Soul
that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth
by Ignorance
before The LORD,
to make an Atonement
for him,
and it shall be
forgiven him.
29. " Ye shall have one Law
for him that Sinneth Ignorantly
(both for) him
that is born
among the Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger
that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul
that doeth
(ought) presumptuously,
(whether he be)
born in the land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth
The LORD;
and that Soul
shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath
despised The Word
of The LORD,
and hath broken
His Commandment,
that Soul
shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity
(shall be) upon him."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear
by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not
defraud thy Neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of
him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not
curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock
before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am The LORD.
15. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness
in Judgment:
thou shalt not
respect the person
of the Poor,
nor honor the person
of the Mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou
Judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a Talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am The LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not
hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise
Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge against
the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am The LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 6:1-9.

NOW these are
The Commandments,
The Statutes,
and The Judgments,
Which The LORD your God
Commanded to teach you,
that ye might do them
in the land whither ye go
to possess It:
2. That thou mightest
fear The LORD thy God,
to keep all His Statutes
and His Commandments,
Which I Command thee,
thou, and thy son,
and thy son's son,
all the days of thy life;
and that thy days
may be prolonged.
3. Hear therefore,
O Israel,
and observe to do (It);
that it may be well with thee,
and that ye may
increase mightily,
as the LORD God of thy fathers
hath promised thee,
in the land that floweth
with milk and honey.
4. Hear, O Israel:
The LORD our God
is one LORD:
5. And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God
with all thine Heart,
and with all thy Soul,
and with all thy might.
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee
this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest
in thine house,
and when thou walkest
by the way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind Them
for a sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write Them
upon the posts of thy house,
and on thy gates.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth
to record this day against you,
that I have set before you
Life and Death,
Blessing and Cursing:
therefore CHOOSE LIFE,

That both thou
and thy seed may live:

20. That thou mayest
love The LORD thy God,

And that thou mayest
obey His Voice,

and that thou mayest
cleave unto Him:

for He is thy Life,
and the Length of thy days:

That thou mayest dwell
in the land
which The LORD Sware
unto thy fathers,
to Abraham, to Isaac,
and to Jacob,
to give them.

WHEREAS LIVES HAVE BEEN SAVED THROUGH THIS SORT OF PROPHECY- FOR INSTANCE, SOMEONE DOING MENTAL VISUALIZATION EXERCISES HAD AN UNEXPECTED VISION OF A NEIGHBOUR'S CAR SOMERSAULTING ON THE EXPRESSWAY KILLING THEM.

Calling them to warn them, it was found that a tyre was clearly about to blow- being partially cut through- before they made the trip. So, tragedy was averted.

35 years ago, KENNETH COPELAND testified of a Brethren (back in the days when "Brethren wuz Brethren," and Atheists had two profiles: "low" and "lower!!" ) who called him, telling him of a complex vision that showed a gas leak at his house, involving a hot water heater, which, going on, caused an explosion that blew two women out of the front door!

He told him that George Mumphett's wife was supposed to be with his wife that morning, and hung up to call her, and warn her not to interfere with the water heater, that he would take care of it, when he got home.

He checked, and found that the gas would have so exploded, had the heater been switched on!

IS IT NOT BETTER TO HAVE NINETY-NINE FALSE ALARMS, FOR JUST THE ONE WHERE A LIFE IS ACTUALLY SAVED?

But Christianity is not supposed to be like that. People like KENNETH COPELAND had no interest in teaching HOW TO MAKE THOSE INTUITIONS PERFECTLY RELIABLE.

He and his cohorts made out that these things were special Gifts of God, that could not be asked for, with expectation of receipt.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

These are the Divine Birthright of any Human. These are what one's parents are supposed to pass on to their children- not send them to some stranger to consult God for them.

IT IS A SHAME TO GO TO SOME THIRD-PARTY TO INVOKE GOD FOR YOU!

You have NO RIGHT to TEST whether God is with someone, when He is not with YOU.

officialmario:

Nigerians then came on to the comment section, having had similar encounters, to express their different experiences on the subject matter.

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

The only Teaching I needed in THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, by Carlos Castaneda' is the Doctrine of THE FOUR ENEMIES OF A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE.

There are Four Conceptual Entities which must be defeated, before MAN OF KNOWLEDGE status can be attained.

DEFEAT by any of these Enemies is FINAL.

Once it has occurred, one will NEVER attain MAN OF KNOWLEDGE status.

But so too is VICTORY: if you defeat an ENEMY OF A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE ONCE, it can NEVER come back to attack you again.

These Enemies are insidious they never look like Enemies; they look like FRIENDS- looking out for your best interests.

THE FOUR ENEMIES OF A MAN OF KNOWLEDGE are:

4. OLD AGE: When you have vanquished all the other Foes, and won all of the Victories, this Enemy whispers in your ear:

"RELAX! You have WON! Now, take a BREAK! You have EARNED it! You DESERVE it! You have FINISHED the Course!"

If you succumb to this Temptation, all of your hard-earned Power will dwindle away to nothing!

Your WINS will become WORTHLESS. You will DIE a shrivelled, pathetic, has-been of a thing.

3. POWER: When you have learned to NARROW YOUR FOCUS to only the things that you NEED, you will find that THE POWER that you sought IS NOW YOURS. You can DO AND UNDO, you can MAKE LAWS, impose BARRIERS, break WALLS- bring ANYTHING you can IMAGINE into REALITY.

You can get so caught up in the Oh-So-Wonderful things you CAN now do, that you FORGET that you are NOT doing what you are SUPPOSED to be doing. What you are doing is WASTING Time and Wasting Power. Your INVINCIBILITY and INVULNERABILITY are mere VIEWPOINTS and ILLUSIONS. These things are available, but they are not secured, until they have been secured.

2. CLARITY: Once FEAR has been overcome, your Mind opens to an ever-expanding vista! You can now THINK THE HITHERTO UNTHINKABLE. You can analize Problems, Situations, Processes, and Dark Sayings. You can do find the Necessary Steps, and Streamline Methods. You can correct EVERYBODY- even GOD: CLARITY distracts you from correcting YOURSELF.

You have to REALIZE that the INCREASE in KNOWLEDGE does not necessarily mean that you are ADVANCING.

You could be meandering in CIRCLES.

You could even be doing the "BABYLON MARCH" Bob Marley sang about.

1. FEAR: This Enemy warns you of possible Defeat from Known Sources; if Sources are Unknown- it will make some up for you! FEAR will tell you all of the Reasons why what you are considering or trying will not work. If it runs out of REASONS, it will use INSANITIES.

THERE ARE ENORMOUS SCHOOLS, RELIGIONS, AND OPERATIONS WITH VAST ARRAYS OF DATA AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS- BUT THEY ARE PARALYZED BY FEAR. THEY SOUND SO POMPOUS AND ALL-KNOWING: ACTUALLY, THEY ARE FRIGHTENED CHILDREN MASQUERADING AS ADULTS.

They are all over the place!

WHEN A PERSON HAS NO MORE FEAR OF, SAY, BEING WRONG, ONE WILL THINK THAT ANYTHING THAT COMES TO MOUTH IS PROPHECY.

There is such a state.

. MARK 11:12-26.

12. And on the morrow,
when they had
come from Bethany,
he was hungry:
13. And seeing a fig tree
afar off having leaves,
he went to see if perhaps
he might find
any thing thereon:
But when he came to it
he found nothing
but leaves;
for the time
for figs was not (yet).

14. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto it,

“Let no man
eat fruit of thee hereafter
for ever.”

And his Disciples heard (it).
15. And they come to Jerusalem:
and Jesus went into The Temple,
and began to cast out
them that sold and bought
in The Temple,
and overthrew
the tables of the moneychangers,
and the seats of them
that sold doves;
16. And would not suffer
that any man should carry
any vessel through the Temple.
17. And he Taught,
saying unto them,

"Is it not written,

'MY HOUSE SHALL BE
CALLED OF ALL NATIONS
THE HOUSE OF PRAYER?
BUT YE HAVE MADE IT
A DEN OF THIEVES.' "

18. And the Scribes
and Chief Priests
heard it,
and sought how
they might destroy him:
for they feared him,
because all the people
was astonished at his Doctrine.
19. And when even was come,
he went out of the city.

20 And in the morning,
as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree
dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter,
calling to remembrance
saith unto him,

“Master, behold,
the fig tree
which thou cursedst
is withered away.”
22. And Jesus Answering,
Said unto them,

“Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I Say unto you,

'THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
UNTO THIS MOUNTAIN,

"BE THOU REMOVED,
AND BE THOU
CAST INTO THE SEA;'

AND SHALL NOT
DOUBT IN HIS HEART,
BUT SHALL BELIEVE
THAT THOSE THINGS
WHICH HE SAITH
SHALL COME TO PASS;
HE SHALL HAVE
WHATSOEVER HE SAITH.'

24. "Therefore I Say unto you,

'WHAT THINGS SOEVER YE DESIRE,
WHEN YE PRAY,
BELIEVE THAT YE RECEIVE (THEM),
AND YE SHALL HAVE (THEM).'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have aught against any,
that your Father also
which is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Which is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses."

THOSE WHO ATTAIN HOLINESS CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY LIKE, AND IT SHALL, UNFAILINGLY, COME TO PASS.

This is an EXALTED STATE.

. LUKE 14:7-11.

7. And he put forth a Parable
to those which were bidden,
when he marked how
they chose out
the chief rooms;
saying unto them,

8. "When thou art
bidden of any man
to a wedding,
sit not down
in the highest room;
lest a more honourable man
than thou be bidden of him;
9. "And he that bade
thee and him
come and say to thee,

'GIVE THIS MAN PLACE;'

and thou begin with shame
to take the lowest room.
10. "But when thou art bidden,
go and sit down
in the lowest room;
that when he
that bade thee cometh,
he may say unto thee,

'FRIEND,
GO UP HIGHER:'

then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them
that sit at meat with thee.
11. "For whosoever
exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that
humbleth himself
shall be exalted."

WE ATTAIN THIS LEVEL WHEN WE HAVE SUFFICIENT SPIRITUAL ENERGY- BUT WE CANNOT STAY IN IT, WITHOUT LORD YESHUA'S PERMISSION AND COMMAND.

Many False Prophets must have Prophesied maybe once or twice- through having attained that Spiritual Energy Level- and then assumed: "...NOW, I am a PROPHET...!!!

Then forced themselves into the Ministry. Being overtaken by CLARITY.

Maybe that is what has happened to this Prophesying Pastor.

Assuming this whole thing is not a lie.

Why should I believe a self-professed slut, who named herself after an ALCOHOLIC DRINK, over a mythical Pastor, who has dedicated his life to serving others?

CHRISTOPHER REEVE, THE FAMOUS ACTOR WHO PLAYED SUPERMAN FOUR TIMES, BROKE HIS NECK IN A HORSING ACCIDENT: HE ATTEMPTED TO USE SCIENTOLOGY TO UNPRECEDENTEDLY HEAL HIS SPINAL INJURY.

A high-profile Healing such as his would have permanently validated SCIENTOLOGY, which us slandered as a fraud.

In his autobiography- which I have not read- he allegedly decided to test SCIENTOLOGY™ by lying during the auditing procedure, to see whether the auditor would really detect it with the ELECTROPARAPSYCHOMETER® device.

Since the Auditor did not detect the lie, Christopher Reeve allegedly decided that SCIENTOLOGY™ must really be no good.

How SCIENTOLOGY™ works, is that any injury to the Mind or Body can be Healed when It is thoroughly perceived.

In order to achieve the state of Mind in which this is possible, one must answer questions, and run mental exercises designed to "CLEAR" the Mind.

The founder of the system, Mr. L. Ron Hubbard, said that it is impossible to achieve this state, without using an "E-Meter."

I know for a fact that AUDITORS (Scientology Counselors,) are trained not to let the PRECLEAR known what they have and have not detected on the E-Meter- so that Christopher Reeve would not have been told that he had lied during processing, if he did not have to be.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY AUDITOR'S CODE.]

If this story is true, Christopher Reeve impeded his own progress, by selfishly imposing a test that should not have even worked.

CHRISTOPHER REEVE seemed to have been medically assassinated- by BED-SORES INFECTION- along with his nonsmoker wife, who died of LUNG CANCER- I believe, to cover up the fact that his spinal injury was responding to the SCIENTOLOGY™ Therapy, and he was going to recover the ability to walk- contrary to Medical Science.
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by mastermaestro(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:

But he made his prophecy looking Tru your heart....which means spiritually...he predicted your future with ur current bf...

I am in awe at your depth of spiritual understanding. shocked You have got impeccable insight. I salute you!

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Readability: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Religion has always been a joke.

Pastors and religious leaders know this.

Reason they're brazenly carrying out their church and mosque business employing all

manner of antics to boost their profit margin and empires.

While their gullible followers look forward to meeting Jesus in heavens to receive their

mansion or Mohammed to receive 72 virgins in paradise.

It's a good thing more people are getting to see through the joke called religion.
Humans went from polytheism(old gods), to monotheism(Allah, Jesus, Yahweh), the next line of evolution is atheism (no God). cool[color=#770077[/color]

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Bigpapi: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
officialmario:
A Nigerian lady known as Marrgarritah on Twitter has come out to narrate how she gave a Pastor a fake name as the name of her boyfriend only for the pastor to start seeing visions of the fake name that did not exist.
According to her tweet, she did it intentionally to test to the authenticity of the pastor’s prophecies who claimed he could see “visions” of the future. She said in her tweet:

“I remember giving a pastor a fake boyfriend’s name, and he suddenly ‘saw’ that his mother would be wicked to me. That i need to pray very well so she can like me.

“Asked my mother later why the pastor couldn’t “see” that I gave him a fake name,”
she narrated.

Nigerians then came on to the comment section, having had similar encounters, to express their different experiences on the subject matter.

You and the pastor are the same ....Liars
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by BigDawsNet: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
mastermaestro:

I am in awe at your depth of spiritual understanding. shocked You have got impeccable insight. I salute you!

Nobody can actually fool the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Maineyimma(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Go slow guys. not all pastors are fake. there are still real men of God out there.

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by BigDawsNet: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
leketon:

Yes you get it.
Am not saying he is real or fake but, that is not how to know someone who can see vision.

They see deeper than each other... The pastor may be seeing through your heart or seeing your future boyfriend if you don't have presently.
(Am not siding anyone please. Am not a religious person, am a spiritual person)
Thanks!

Pastors or Prophets are not design to give people 100% clear prophecies...

They will only tell you what they see
I agree they possess more abilities than each other
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by BigDawsNet: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
alphaNomega:

Una no dey ever gree. Always defending failure.

Some pastors are real
While some are pure fake...

Only God knows the real one...
I will advice people that don't believe in prophecies should stop visiting this man of God or whatever you think they are ...
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by BigDawsNet: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
seyz91:
Stop Defending Church Business

undecided

Kindly Hit the nail on the head

I'm not defending anybody...

I'm just telling you...you can't fool the holy spirit
We definitely have millions of fake pastors
And we have more millions of real pastors

We don't know who is real
Why don't u guys stop visiting them and let them be...

For you info...I will never go In search for any pastor to give me prophecies...not like I don't believe in them...but I believe I can get my message directly from God
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by BigDawsNet: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
chloride6:

What about person wey no get BF wey pastor dey see vision say the person dey cheat?

Like I said...
Fake and Real men of God are present

When a pastor tells u about ur bad BF... immediately don't let him finish before you tell him...Sir!! I no get BF....
Next time he will arrange himself

And sometimes...
Some prophecies are talking about potential BF that you are yet to met...
So you need to note that

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Sirmedie(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Oyiboman69: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:

its okay since you say this....
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Munzy14(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
Na so dem the take turn decent nice ladies who would av made a great mom to evening news paper with frustration.. lipsrsealed

Anyway, a stream will only drown who carry leg waka come. undecided

Unemployment turned a lot of university mr nice guys those days to pastors deceiving gullible people.

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by omoakin22: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
She is experimenting with the Fayaa... zualakata

You give pastor fake name, em see fake vision you come the shout.

Na Righteousness2 you for ask sef, em for give you better update righteousness 2 you better talk now grin
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Joydan95: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2021
During my NYSC days, that was how one Igbo “man of God” told me that my future husband is Igbo, whereas I was engaged to my Yoruba husband. I told him God can’t give me what I don’t desire. This same pastor always have a story to tell when I am the only one in office and his story is usually something like this “ if for instance, you are my girlfriend “ grin. I just knew that he was looking for a mistress and one day put him in his place
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
All RELIGIONS are SCAM.
Some are more fraudulent than others.

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by seyz91(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Confirm!

cuz after all It's our personal relationship with God that matters
BigDawsNet:

I'm not defending anybody...

I'm just telling you...you can't fool the holy spirit
We definitely have millions of fake pastors
And we have more millions of real pastors

We don't know who is real
Why don't u guys stop visiting them and let them be...

For you info...I will never go In search for any pastor to give me prophecies...not like I don't believe in them...but I believe I can get my message directly from God

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by mastermaestro(m): 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Nobody can actually fool the holy spirit

Very true.

1 Like

Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by jboy2014: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
pussyeater:
Na today you know say Pastorial work for Nigeria na business?! I pity you

My brother I just wonder for people,

Assuming the Indian came to Africa before the Europeans, the same way you shout Jesus when motor jam okada, you would have shouted "Buddha"

Nollywood have even brainwashed people with their yeye movies, when the want to depicts help from God, the use Western religion scene, when they want to depicts evil they use African religion scene, ...
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by ericmor: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Girl, if the pastor is real then he has told you the truth cus the name doesn't really matter here, he just told you your future with the man. If I may ask, na only your boyfriend dey use the name ni? Na the so many fake pastor around now dey cus all dis kind thing
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by Kay25(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mokason288:

Ask ElixExo
is he in hell?
Re: I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions. by ismodiwa(m): 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Praise the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) / Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Father Mbaka's Singer Gives Birth To Triplets After His Prophesy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.