Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) (39968 Views)

Lady Loses Her OAP Job For Having A Speech Problem (Photo) / Man Loses Job After Telling Boss Over Phone His Mum Is An Illiterate / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Scamburster(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Sincerely, some factors easily disgust me about women.
No1, thick make-up
2, artificial long nails
3, artificial long eyelashes
4, big tommy

Once these things are present, if you like give me green light for eternity, you are just a sister in my eyes.
Abi sister in fellowship.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Israeldan1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
� you gerrit?
If you dont gerrit forget rrabout���
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by gassbee: 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
franchasng:
Honestly big tummy is the number one turn off in a lady.

You will see a beautiful young girl, the next thing is big tummy that ends up swallowing her ass and making her shapeless cry

A lot of Nigerian single ladies have this big tummy issue and it's mostly because of unhealthy eating habit, eating junk and red meats in the name of enjoyment.

If you are a lady reading this, try and cut down the intake of alcoholic drinks, red meat, fatty foods, fried foods, starchy foods and all those ayama Yama junks you ladies consume and feel its enjoyment.

Cultivate the habit of eating more of vegetables, fruits, light starchy foods and consume more water.

If you see my wife, you will never believe she has given birth, I helped to encourage her on what to do and what not to do and she is still looking hotter than single under 18 girls
just wait after she gives birth to 2 more
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
pocohantas:
Hmmm

Can an organization be that tactless?
It would take a very unaware GM to say such a thing to an applicant.

That said, commot hand for akpu.
Take more vegetables.
Don’t eat late.

Some little indoor exercises and you’ll see the stomach reducing.
. Me I eat late but I no even fat .. my tommy over flat
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Op, is she a Yoruba Lady lipsrsealed
. Must you bring tribe to it? Haba na my guy. Na only yoruba girls dey get big tommy? Even most girls from my state Delta have big tommies
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Me I eat late but I no even fat .. my tommy over flat

You are not the first person I have met with this mentality and bragging rights. But then I suppose you are young. As you grow older, you would begin to lose your youthful benefits, and you would realize why it is important one spends his youth adopting the lifestyle he wants in his retirement. wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Stephenofu: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
rhynoemmie:

already sent you a mail
Check your mail please follow instructions.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Shobizz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me be ur data Plug
MTN 1GB ----- N300
090-6146-9376
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Akharmony: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
The job no get name abi wch kind mumu post b this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by franchasng: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
gassbee:
just wait after she gives birth to 2 more
my sister don burn 3 big teenagers and her tummy is still flat. Even my mama weh born me get flat tummy at her old age.

Maybe it's a lineage thing or discipline, I can't say but ladies should strive to keep their tummy considerably flat, it's attractive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by DANITEX247: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's a pity to
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by SirMichael1: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women and their hatred for each other

Employ her first and tell her ways to reduce the big tummy....give her a deadline......like three weeks

Even if it has to do with modelling....employ her first and watch how that tummy will go down in a twinkle of an eye...before you finish saying jack robbison....that stomach will go down...
First she stop eating late night food...wear waist trimmer....sit up exercise....drink orange and hasten up her digestion that will cause hunger and and let her remain hungry for longer time...drink water every morning like mad....she treck and walk down to her place of walk....avoid alcohol..that is all
You speak of modelling as though it is a job where you're trained first before using you. Lol. You must have the look of a model and that's the criteria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
The company has a right to reject her if they are of the opinion will affect her performance on the job
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
It is probably a modeling agency
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Cromagnon: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Women and their hatred for each other

Employ her first and tell her ways to reduce the big tummy....give her a deadline......like three weeks

Even if it has to do with modelling....employ her first and watch how that tummy will go down in a twinkle of an eye...before you finish saying jack robbison....that stomach will go down...
First she stop eating late night food...wear waist trimmer....sit up exercise....drink orange and hasten up her digestion that will cause hunger and and let her remain hungry for longer time...drink water every morning like mad....she treck and walk down to her place of walk....avoid alcohol..that is all
why bother when they can get plenty of flat stomach women
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Same flat Tommy I'm tired of cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by kunyeo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kajaard:

My thoughts exactly. No organisation will come out openly and say such. They risk being sued. The story is a big lie.

Being sued for what? Have you forgotten that appearance is a marketing plus for any organisation.I employ who I think is in alignment with the image my company represents.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
pocohantas:

You are not the first person I have met with this mentality and bragging rights. But then I suppose you are young. As you grow older, you would begin to lose your youthful benefits, and you would realize why it is important one spends his youth adopting the lifestyle he wants in his retirement. wink
. Maybe because I am not the fatty type if I can use that word. I want to even add up some flesh if eating late in the night will help
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Most Nigerian ladies lie alot, I want to hear from the other party before I judge.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by boladale123: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Kajaard:

And what of the single ladies that have never given birth? What excuse do those ones have as well?

Mr VOLTRON - defender of the big tummy universe. Nonsense.

I pray that you have a big tummy wife.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Kajaard: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2021
boladale123:

I pray that you have a big tummy wife.

Thunder fire you. Typical local fetish Nigerian. Your fake prayer will never work. Bush thing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by boladale123: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kajaard:

Thunder fire you. Typical local fetish Nigerian. Your fake prayer will never work. Bush thing.

Let be unto you according to your words.
Na that same gid of thunder go bring your wife.
Big tummy shall be her blessings to you.
Sheebi you're still young, e go soon end for your eye biko.
All that glitters is not gold!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Loses Job Offer Because She Has A Big Tummy (Photo) by Stephenofu: 5:25am On Nov 14, 2021
grin
Akharmony:
They job no get name abi wch kind mumu post b this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Fruit Seller Wears Suit For His Business. See His Touching Reason / Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / 8 Things Successful People Do NOT Do Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.