Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,465 members, 7,833,585 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison (15929 Views)

41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / "Qanon Shaman" Jacob Chansley Released From Prison 14 Months Early / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison by emae009(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Golan007:

Watch how hw would dribble past you like Maradona.

That is if he's even civil.

His go-to tactic would be insults.

Children of hate with nothing to do offline so they look for something to hate so as to make themselves feel better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison by tctrills: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
emae009:

You didn't answer my questions so there's no point continuing this conversation with you.
PS: The Law is clear and precise (there's no ambiguity in the law court) but the media have creative freedom (they can make something as dramatic as they want). So Child, because the media said insurrection doesn't mean that's what they were going to be charged with. Haven't you heard of cases that the media call murder but they accused is charged with manslaughter.
You really need to read more. it will help you a lot. Find something you like and do and be happy instead of spending your time looking for conspiracy and something to hate on to make yourself feel better (because you kept saying CNN when majority of the media use the term insurrection)
Bros you na comedian. You keep saying it's difficult to prove insurrection yet you claim he is guilty of it.
If you know anything about the law, you would know that a person remains innocent until proven guilty. The young man was guilty of other offense which he accepted.
You guys need to end this media trials. They don't help.
Don't you see you are the conspiracytheorist here. The court says a man did not commit an insurrection but you seem to know better
Anyway thanks for your time.
Re: Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison by emae009(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
tctrills:

Bros you na comedian. You keep saying it's difficult to prove insurrection yet you claim he is guilty of it.
If you know anything about the law, you would know that a person remains innocent until proven guilty. The young man was guilty of other offense which he accepted.
You guys need to end this media trials. They don't help.
Don't you see you are the conspiracytheorist here. The court says a man did not commit an insurrection but you seem to know better
Anyway thanks for your time.

even after all my explanation and you still don't Gerrit then I was right when I said comprehension is your problem. I already said this conversation is over. if you want to continue being schooled. Answer my questions. Or will you say you didn't see them?
Re: Capitol Riot: 'Qanon Shaman' Jacob Chansley Sentenced To 41 Months In Prison by tctrills: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
emae009:

even after all my explanation and you still don't Gerrit then I was right when I said comprehension is your problem. I already said this conversation is over. if you want to continue being schooled. Answer my questions. Or will you say you didn't see them?
I actually did not read the trash you wrote because you are not a wise person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Arrives New York Court For Criminal Trial / Burkina Faso Forces Journalists To Join The Military / Michigan Supreme Court Rules That Trump Will Stay On State Ballot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.