Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Heartbroken To Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken To Night (501 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken To Night by Kharol1234: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good evening family,
I came back from travel yesterday feeling tired from the journey, slept off without taking any food only water.
Woke up this morning took my bath and slept off again trying to get enough strength and I got up this evening and decided on what to eat, I took a stroll outside bought some few things to prepare and eat.
Fancied white rice and stew so I bought everything got home ready to prepare my meal because while in the village was eating only swallow.
I put my rice on my GAS half way into cooking my GAS finished cry cry Would be sleeping hungry again tonight.
Have you found yourself in this situation and how did you overcome the long night.
Re: Heartbroken To Night by Ammishaddai: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hunger never beat you . But when it does nobody will tell you to find sticks and do firewood to cook

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken To Night by Kharol1234: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Hunger never beat you . But when it does nobody will tell you to find sticks and do firewood to cook
How I wish I for don set the firewood
Re: Heartbroken To Night by chatinent: 12:22am On Jan 08, 2022
You even see gas. Have you licked toothpaste before?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken To Night by Mophor: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Issokay!!!

Turn am to 40days & 40nights fasting

(1) (Reply)

95% of Heartbreaks, Break ups, Relationship issues are caused by this / Pls Guys I Need Your My Fiance Have Mouth Odour / Fv-ccking My Friend’s Husband Was A Mistake But He Said He Love My Pv-ssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.