Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,984 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) (40514 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2022
see road
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by mediainc: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
It's his job, nothing extra ordinary, Nigerians stop praising political office holders for doing their jobs, their heads get swollen.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
Wow this man will make good leader.
does that make him a good leader? driving on dirty road

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Incoming president
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Emu4life:
Ortom is a better Leader than Zulum No wonder you guyz are voting for Ikpeazu, T. A Orji, Orji Kalu etc.
Your honest idea of a good Leader is actually an Ironygrin

Just for factual purposes, what are the things that Zulum has actually done to really address the security situations in his state? What has he done to change the status quo which is really doing so? Is paying visits to IDP to share food the best and only thing that could be done, what has he done to resettle those people in their ancestral homes?

It's not just about sharing palliative.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Thamesbridge: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2022
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWT6KTClJ2M
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Just like the way they do in Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan... The motorcades are always cliche
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by ogododo: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2022
muhamadnur:
Motorcade of governor zulum arrives gamboru ngala, a town at the border of Nigeria and Cameroon to support IDPs with food and non food items

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1314122809071085&id=637228206760552&m_entstream_source=timeline
Zombies una dey try, north na dry and dust area, moving 1km go cover u like powder. Na achievement be dis, no be gomina, stop mediocrity with pictures. Wetin ISWAP don turn de state to?

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2022
christejames:
A very passionate and hard working leader, one of the negligible eggheads in that broom wielding party shocked.

Tinubu urchins, come and see what it entails to be a leader, it's very rigorous, it's not all about flying and junketing around the Western country, you must be onground when your people call your attention smiley
tinubu was governor of most vibrant state in africa for 8 yrs, zulum need hand out from tinubu sef
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Laggafin: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2022
My man Zulum.. I pray u become the vice president in 2023.. Amechi/Zulum 2023 insha Allah
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2022
This governor is a moral booster. God bless zulum
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The vehicles seem inappropriate for the desert terrain.....

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Very strong for desert bro...
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I am marveled a lot of the time how you guys reason. A terrorist sympathizer to continue from where chief terrorist left off. Just like canvassing support for Osibanjo whom has played an integral part in this failed government.

Remembered this?:
Buhari will handle insecurities.
Osibanjo will handle the economy.

tell us exactly who are u. give us an evidence of him as a terrorist sympathizer. or its just a pure hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Benjax4all: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Zulum, d number one best Governors in Nigeria,if not for insecurity in is state,but he should continue this,when he win for 2nd term
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Mooh247: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Just for factual purposes, what are the things that Zulum has actually done to really address the security situations in his state? What has he done to change the status quo which is really doing so? Is paying visits to IDP to share food the best and only thing that could be done, what has he done to resettle those people in their ancestral homes?

Go and read the constitution and learn the powers of state governors, and that exclusive to the president

As for what he did in his little capacity, he funded JTF, asked for help from Niger and Chad Army, but series of security apparatus and gadget for police, advocated for his own state police , build and renovated more schools to educate potential terrorist to choose another path

This I have seen far from Southwest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2022
cheesy lol see how gullible you are
johnmartus:

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2022
Funny how criminals now showoff
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:

Go and read the constitution and learn the powers of state governors, and that exclusive to the president

As for what he did in his little capacity, he founded JTF, asked for help from Niger and Chad Army, but series of security apparatus and gadget for police, advocated for his own state police , build and renovated more schools to educate potential terrorist to choose another path

This I have seen far from Southwest

JTF has been in operation before Zulum, it has been in operation in several northern state since 2013.

Niger and Chad with Nigeria has been running a joint military task force since BH became strong.

Buying security apparatus has become the norm from where I come from don't know about SW, at least my governors both presently and in the past has donated more than 100 vehicles not to talk of minor apparatus.

The reality is this, if we sit down to actually think, he has not done anything worthy of the hype... Or else hype is all we want.

2 Likes

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:
Nigeria is too dusty and nobody is doing anything serious about this..
That all I see..
Should we pack up all the dust and go dump in another country.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by RandyOku: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I am marveled a lot of the time how you guys reason. A terrorist sympathizer to continue from where chief terrorist left off. Just like canvassing support for Osibanjo whom has played an integral part in this failed government.

Remembered this?:
Buhari will handle insecurities.
Osibanjo will handle the economy.

Do you blame them?
Alot of them have bn mobilised to campaign for anything that looks like human...But, my happiness is, when yawa gas, EVERYONE will taste the outcome....

Where's MANNAGRIL today? Someone that was doing fish Barbecue during GEJ,,,,,but, he currently roast DEAD VULTURE GRILLsgrin
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Maghan37: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
Emu4life:
Fortunately enough, your opinion doesn't matter. Who are you to label someone greater than all the Leaders in your Region "a terrorist Sympathizer "?
You will keep making noise online while Zulum will become President. You can Migrate to Somalia if you can't come to terms with that. Period!
What makes him a terrorist a terrorist sympathiser
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Mooh247: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

JTF has been in operation before Zulum, it has been in operation in several northern state since 2013.

Niger and Chad with Nigeria has been running a joint military task force since BH became strong.

Buying security apparatus has become the norm from where I come from don't know about SW, at least my governors both presently and in the past has donated more than 100 vehicles not to talk of minor apparatus.

The reality is this, if we sit down to actually think, he has not done anything worthy of the hype... Or else hype is all we want.

I meant funded not founded...

And good governance is not only about doing something new, it's about proper Administration of what is on ground.. this is where Zulum stands out among his peers

I don't know about you, but when my servant work deligently at his job, even when I paid him , I still give him thumbs up and appreciate him to do more

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Rugaria: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Should we pack up all the dust and go dump in another country.

I understand that most of the dust is coming from the Sahara desert. Even down South, I was surprised to read a report that suggested that the high dusty environment is as a result of the Sahara desert too. It's getting increasingly worse, yet a rudderless federal government has no answer. You have to think Big here... There should be a master plan. No matter how costly, try to have a plan first and start acting purposely on that.

Since the Sahara desert is the culprit, a radical regional plan to push back the desert should be enforced. You have to call in experts from all parts of the world to help. You have to save money for this and try to get help from richer nations that may like to help. Countries like Japan, Germany, Canada and the Scandinavian countries like to get involved in honest projects like this. Start somewhere and maybe in ten to twenty years time, we will be seeing results. But riding through the dust and doing nothing is Not just criminal, it's a sign of mental laziness..
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
Mooh247:

I meant funded not founded...

And good governance is not only about doing something new, it's about proper Administration of what is on ground.. this is where Zulum stands out among his peers

I don't know about you, but when my servant work deligently at his job, even when I paid him , I still give him thumbs up and appreciate him to do more

Naturally I will be more amenable to someone that went the extra mile to do something to change the status quo to something better.
Administration is like pushing paper, I don't want a leader that simply administers, you have to really make life better.

Zulum is simply maintaining the status quo, even in the maintenance of the status quo he is still lagging. It was in his administration that the BH even had the guts to use artillery in the capital city.

Photo ops doesn't make a good leader.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by McCoy9067(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
just because his motorcade is full of dust it means he can be a good leader, let him roll in the dust. I am not impressed
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Zorn: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
what is he now, A governor of a desert state ? And you expect his vehicle not to be dusty .

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by endallinfection: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:
Nigeria is too dusty and nobody is doing anything serious about this..
That all I see..
. The cleaning begins with you ..

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2022
muhamadnur:
Motorcade of governor zulum arrives gamboru ngala, a town at the border of Nigeria and Cameroon to support IDPs with food and non food items

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1314122809071085&id=637228206760552&m_entstream_source=timeline

see as dust full there motorcade, still yet that doesn't make the fact that the road will be tile ehn
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by hoyze24: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:

Is a much better governor who is being targeted by the terrorists because of his religion and political affiliation.
Aside insecurities matter, what else has ortom done in Benue? Infrastructure in Benue look sick, unemployment is at the highest and he's not paying salaries. What kind of governor is that?
I think we deserve the leaders we get, how could you in any way liken Ortom to Zulum.

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2022
This is what hope can’t do in imo state

In infested desert reeked with terrorists with gun vehicles and land mines yet this gov is spreading kind gestures to all and sundry
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Starz825(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Emu4life:
Fortunately enough, your opinion doesn't matter. Who are you to label someone greater than all the Leaders in your Region "a terrorist Sympathizer "?
You will keep making noise online while Zulum will become President. You can Migrate to Somalia if you can't come to terms with that. Period!
Ok zulum will become president of your state...stay there and be deceiving yourself cheesy
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

If you have prejudices against him, there's nothing I can do to help you.

Zulum has set up and empowered so Many Civilian JTFs to protect the Local people

He also frequently pay visitation to the Armed Forces at the War Front to boost their Morale.

He is aggressively trying to rebuild and Settle the IDPs into their communities so they can Farm, Fish and earn living by themselves as they can't continue surviving on aids.

He is frequently debunking the lies being published by the Nigeria Military on the Situation of Terrorism. Conversely, he is bringing to light the real situation of things.

In case you expect him to control Soldiers, be on the know that he isn't the Grand Commander of the Armed Forces (it is beyond him).

The strides Borno is making despite insurgency potrays the activeness of Zulum.

You can choose to believe what you want, but that doesn't change the fact and it doesn't change the fact that his people love him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.