Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,850 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) (40511 Views)

Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Rugaria:

I understand that most of the dust is coming from the Sahara desert. Even down South, I was surprised to read a report that suggested that the high dusty environment is as a result of the Sahara desert too. It's getting increasingly worse, yet a rudderless federal government has no answer. You have to think Big here... There should be a master plan. No matter how costly, try to have a plan first and start acting purposely on that.

Since the Sahara desert is the culprit, a radical regional plan to push back the desert should be enforced. You have to call in experts from all parts of the world to help. You have to save money for this and try to get help from richer nations that may like to help. Countries like Japan, Germany, Canada and the Scandinavian countries like to get involved in honest projects like this. Start somewhere and maybe in ten to twenty years time, we will be seeing results. But riding through the dust and doing nothing is Not just criminal, it's a sign of mental laziness..
Do you truthfully feel, with the high level of insecurity, the fall of the economy...
I mean lower class Nigerian man cant provide the basic needs of his home, dust should be the next best things the FG should focus on
dust?
Don't get me wrong,
What you are saying isn't wrong, the idea is a nice one but.
Do you know what Nigerians will say if this current government true such?
It's gonna be tagged a Northern affair.
The Lagos-Ibadan express way and the second Niger bridge are each bigger than any FG project going on in the North yet Nigerians call this government a Fulani government.
Nigerians will practically kill the President plus.
We have more important things to with the small IGR and loans we are taking.
The Sahara desert is even tho in our backyard and part of of our territory is not only part of Nigeria.
It should be an ECOWAS project
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by OneCorner: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:
Wow this man will make good leader.
Because of motorcade?
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by safetyInspector(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
No mind them, the same road he suppose to build is what they are praying him for driving on and probably constituting dust pollution
porthouse7:
does that make him a good leader? driving on dirty road
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by snoopz: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Zulum will Contest and win easily any post he wants in borno with all these things he dey do
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
I swear to God! He reminds me of Late Yaradua
johnmartus:
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by crossbreedwears(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
You're brainless
DrGoodman:
A terrorist governor who has lost about a tenth of his population to terrorists.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Orinoco: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I am marveled a lot of the time how you guys reason. A terrorist sympathizer to continue from where chief terrorist left off. Just like canvassing support for Osibanjo whom has played an integral part in this failed government.

Remembered this?:
Buhari will handle insecurities.
Osibanjo will handle the economy.

So who do you want
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The vehicles seem inappropriate for the desert terrain.....

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Are you kidding? That's the #1 vehicle for that sort of terrain.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by donleo92(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gireiboy:

The man is a politician, besides the people of Borno state are not complaining that's all that matters.

abi oh. so who am I to complain
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Hyphy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
johnmartus:

Will make? undecided Say it as it is, he's a good leader.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Rugaria: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Do you truthfully feel, with the high level of insecurity, the fall of the economy...
I mean lower class Nigerian man cant provide the basic needs of his home, dust should be the next best things the FG should focus on
dust?
Don't get me wrong,
What you are saying isn't wrong, the idea is a nice one but.
Do you know what Nigerians will say if this current government true such?
It's gonna be tagged a Northern affair.
The Lagos-Ibadan express way and the second Niger bridge are each bigger than any FG project going on in the North yet Nigerians call this government a Fulani government.
Nigerians will practically kill the President plus.
We have more important things to with the small IGR and loans we are taking.
The Sahara desert is even tho in our backyard and part of of our territory is not only part of Nigeria.
It should be an ECOWAS project

Can we start with basic tree planting? Make it mandatory to plant 10 to 20 million trees a year or more? Make sure that it's the type of trees that are needed for such projects.. Instead of handing over a nonsensical 5k to folks that will use to buy codeinemas the government is doing, why not structure a compensation policy that will pay all these unskilled labor loitering all over the northern streets to force them plant a certain number of specific specie of tree every month and they will be paid so so amount for watching over thise trees for a specified number of years as the trees grow? Can we do that for years targeting a billion or more tree in areas close to human hamlets? You get these youths busy, get them doing something environmentally friendly while spending government money in a rewarding way..

If the believe is there, the government can then try what Gadaffi did in Libya by channeling water to specific areas of the desert and see if fresh water channelled from any adjoining source can help reduce desert encroachment to nearby villages or even agree with Libya to link up with their irrigation plans. I talked about the paucity of big thinkers around officialdom in Nigeria and some folks that quoted me, seem not to grasp. Ethiopia just finished a mega dam capable of providing most of her power needs. Egypt is building the biggest tourist resort around as we speak, cost is in billions... South Africa has built a single power station that generates more power than the whole of Nigerias power stations combined within the last few years! Kenya is done with her clean railways, like wise Ethiopia. So what is there that's frightening, apart from lack of ambitions?

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Gireiboy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
donleo92:

abi oh. so who am I to complain
Exactly wink

1 Like

Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Maghan37: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Emu4life:
You have no evidence as usual, just emotionscheesy

Zulum becoming Nigeria President is a matter of "When". You can keep whining in pain for as long as you like, wouldn't change a thinggrin
The evidence is for you to provide and not me my brother. Be careful with accusations because words matter. He has risked his life several times in his quest to eradicate terrorism from his state a fact that many people from Borno can testify to.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Emu4life(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maghan37:
The evidence is for you to provide and not me my brother. Be careful with accusations because words matter. He has risked his life several times in his quest to eradicate terrorism from his state a fact that many people from Borno can testify to.
You qouted the wrong person.
Re: Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) by Naijabad: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

I am marveled a lot of the time how you guys reason. A terrorist sympathizer to continue from where chief terrorist left off. Just like canvassing support for Osibanjo whom has played an integral part in this failed government.

Remembered this?:
Buhari will handle insecurities.
Osibanjo will handle the economy.

I know Osibanjo will be a total and complete failure. Imagine a lawyer handling economy and a chief terrorist sympathizer handling insecurity.

No wonder security and economy are in complete shambles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"INEC Officials Caught In Opobo Writing Results For APC"- UnitedRiversReporters / Presidential Rally: People Arrested With Jazz In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.