Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) (49507 Views)

Which Exam Got You Smiling Like This? [photo] / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Mrxawe: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
In every secondary school interhouse sports.. yellow house always have all the resources and manpower but somehow always come last ..

If you no experience this for your secondary school, you no go secondary school for 9ja be that.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by nickyj19: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
I was a proud member of white house smiley

We have pretty girls among our group

And we use them to distract other groups except Blu house, those ones Sabi cause wahala tongue

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Mrkumareze(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
sad
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by garriAndsugar: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lol green house also grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Dogasas: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hahaha so true. yellow house dey always get fine fine girls also

but the house is always disorganized and lack coordination despite say they get better athletes. More shocking is the fact that I experienced this in the two secondary schools I went and also in about 3 secondary school I taught back then for hustle. They always have the potential and manpower but something would just go wrong somewhere grin.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Michelle70(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
In my school, those with yellow jersey is called Ide house, they came last 3times.

My house came second twice, I was a sprinter back.

23 Likes

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Candidlady: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:
Red house

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Jeon(f): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2022

blue house is always @top..
but one fateful day we took last position and we were mocked.. So to ease our angry we paid a visit to a nearby beehive grin we destroyed the hive, the rest was history until fire brigde came. grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by illicit(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Red house

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by rickpat(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
na wa...can't believe I was in yellow house then..two last and one 5/6 in junior secondary... SMH...
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Lunarrz: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
With this song accompanying . Yellow house them no go win , them just they do like say na them go win , red house na them go win, them just they do like say no be them go win grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by obiekunie01: 6:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Blue house no dey ever disappoint.

30 Likes

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Me na yellow house I dey grin
Them dey call us Gold house cool
Na us dey always carry second cheesy

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by MufasaLion: 6:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good old days! I represented my house (Blue house) back then in basic school during competition. We came first!

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by KingDash: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
i never did this in school... thank God for London private schools

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by siofra(f): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
I noticed it too.

Yellow house was always last and blue house first.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by sharpwriter(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na lie... Yellow house in my time won the first position. In fact in other schools in that town na yellow dey vibe. It was not until my ss3 that my house (Blue house) commonly known for the last position finally came first.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Joyson: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Yellow house na wack, them they always carry last na yellow fever them be

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by shamsin6300(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
My TEAM (yellow house) won the Football competition back then.

I score the winning goal through a direct free kick.

The captain of blue house wanted to argue that the ball is not a goal. Thank God our principal is watching the match.

He was like hey Yajubu..... Is a clean sheet.
Secondary school is full of fun.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
My house (blue house) Dey always take first in my School inter house sports! Though, when i represent dem in 100m race, na Last Agbekpo i carry!

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Fakbrown: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Me na glucose Dae end my inter house sports

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by dastroud(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Last time them put me for yellow house I waka comot base on past experiences go green house and we still carry last
Come be like say na me be the bad luck cheesy

65 Likes

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Kharol1234: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Blue house for life

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by aminusodiq(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mrxawe:
In every secondary school interhouse sports.. yellow house always have all the resources and manpower but somehow always come last ..

If you no experience this for your secondary school, you no go secondary school for 9ja be that.
I was in yellow... na we dey always last

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by lecturer50(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Everything seems to get energy and destiny.

Throughout my primary school days, yellow house always came last in inter-house sports competitions.

No wonder scientists are speaking about dark matter.

This is an unseen energy which permeates and defines everything.

That's why things like repeating themselves because there is a force that defines and orders everything.

A man who is not handsome or rich may find that every where he goes, women are the ones asking him out.

But normally, such women don't ask men out but when they see him, they will just find themselves running after him.

That explains why things like repeating themselves to a particular person but not to other people.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by McAausim: 8:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by yuzjet(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2022
wink
Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by kalvoken(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

You people should stop this na. Why is it coming today, after Wednesday night.

Do you now mean that PSG is Yellow House?

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by kalvoken(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2022
Those that attended private school won't understand the feeling of inter-house sports.

Only 3 out of 700 private schools in Nigeria do inter-house sports. Their own na quiz competition they carry for head, as if all their students will become Chinue Achebe.

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by Beremx(f): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Green House is Bae. We are always on top. Red house always have the dullest people

Re: Secondary School Throwback: How True Is This? (PHOTO) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
The red house wey I dey make me like arsenal till today

ASUU President, Emmanuel Osodeke, Rejects N50m Raised By Berekete Family / 10 Causes Of Poor Academic Performance In School – Most Students Never Admit #8 / Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa