Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,903 members, 7,824,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket (8886 Views)

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Kuginzi: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Rivers State Governor and 2023 presidential aspirant, Mr Nyesom Wike, has said he would remain in the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), even if he does not win the presidential ticket.

Wike said this while addressing stakeholders of the Niger State chapter of the PDP at the party secretariat in Minna on Saturday,

The Governor said there was nothing wrong with a consensus candidate if it is based on equity, justice and fairness.

While soliciting the stakeholders’ support he said he is the only candidate who is capable of defeating the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the 2023 presidential election.

“I am here today to tell you that I have made myself available to run for the seat of the president of this country under our party, PDP, I have been a member of the PDP since 1988, I have never left the party and I will never leave.

"I can become the president if I get the mandate of delegates to make me the flag bearer. The country needs someone will who sees white and call it white and black and call it black and that person is me,” he said.

He promised to address the security challenges in the country, alleging that the present administration had not adequately protected lives and property.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/16/2023-presidency-wike-reveals-next-action-if-he-doesnt-get-pdp-ticket/

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by triple996(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wike Slayer of ipob grin
Single handedly saved Niger delta 4rm all this madness destroying ndigbo.

mkpurumiri have turned ipob into wild animals......biafra is the ultimate zoo

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Reality3080: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
triple996:
Wike Slayer of ipob
bros no loud am to avoid tears

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Truthisunique2: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dude is now paying attention to the way he talks and issues threat

Meanwhile in apc 16 candidates have declared or are about to

In Buhari voice- "Gentlemen you all are qualified to run but let's do consesus since candidates are more than delegates"

(1) Amaechi

(2) Osinbajo

(3) Tinubu

(4) Umuahi

(5) Yahaya Bello

(6) Jack Rich

(7) Okorocha

(8.) Orji Kalu

(9) Emefile

(10) Ngige

(11) Adamu Garba

(12) Fayemi

(13) Amosun

(14) Tunde Bakare

(15) Ogbonnaya Onu

(16) Akpabio

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by GooodHardDick: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
I don't know the people deceiving this man to run for president!

This man should better step down and support Peter Obi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Crizzycross: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Inasmuch as i like Wike for his guts & impetus, i wouldn't advise him to waste his resources seeking for the presidency cos it won't work. It would be a square peg in a round hole. His a misfit, he's un-presidential. He should go to the Senate where he can display his Agbero-ism

Someone pls bless my Easter, so i can have a grain of Rice to eat
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 7 1
First Bank

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by LibertyRep: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
The more the noise, the higher the negotiation stake is raised.

Don't be deceived, some of the aspirants just buy the form to put themselves in a vantage position when the time comes for negotiation.

In their innermost mind, the know they can't get the ticket.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Europeanwar: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol,I wish you good luck Mr wike.

Nairalanders abeg make someone help me do Easter with 1k,I nor get anything.

Wema bank.

Thanks and God bless the giver.
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by adolfHitler1934: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wike knows what he's doing. He knows that he will never get the ticket but he is a strategist who want to position himself for the position of VP. He knows that the North will have it but he doesn't want to give in easily.

Atiku+Wike = by force combo for the presidency.

Peter Obi has all it takes but the man is too dull and quiet for my liking. He can't get it by that behaviour. Release money, make much noise, draw rain and hire media washmen to sell you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by JOemmy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Wike knows what he's doing. He knows that he will never get the ticket but he is a strategist who want to position himself for the position of VP. He knows that the North will have it but he doesn't want to give in easily.

Peter Obi has all it takes but the man is too dull and quiet for my liking. He can't get it by that behaviour. Release money, make much noise, draw rain and hire media washmen to sell you.

I learnt some groups have already come together to do that for him Peter Obi is a natural calm person but not dull.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by JOemmy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
The number of presidential candidates in this coming 2023 presidential election is the highest I have ever seen. Buhari have really reduced the presidential office to all comers affairs.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by West1side: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
No one want a Pandora kleptomaniac criminal like Peter Obi piloting the affair of Nigeria
adolfHitler1934:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Saao(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

lol u don't know politics, he just want to negotiate his way into the next government
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by ZIAZI(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike might be all the names people call him, but is he a loyal party man? Yes, he is!

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by slivertongue: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Party spirit & party supremacy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by saintkel(m): 2:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Woke should go to d Senate n become d Senate president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Idiko1: 3:46am On Apr 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Peter Obi from Anambra State will lose in Igboland!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Tunasco4u(m): 4:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by FoolaniHellman: 4:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Whereas would he go

Manipulative Creatures we call Politicians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by FoolaniHellman: 4:17am On Apr 17, 2022
triple996:
Wike Slayer of ipob

They're coming to start wailing on your mention now cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by money121(m): 4:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by alcaptainero: 4:19am On Apr 17, 2022
Amongst all PDP's Presidential aspirants, Wike is the most dedicated to the party.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by DWJOBScom(m): 4:20am On Apr 17, 2022
Like the correct man he is

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by osariemenk(m): 4:20am On Apr 17, 2022
I'm 2baba's voice, story story,
Abeg enjoy this short
https://youtube.com/shorts/eZqJ8NaWDgA?feature=share
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Mooh247: 4:21am On Apr 17, 2022
cool

Who cares... EFCC would be busy harrasing him for him to have time for PDP

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by emmabest2000(m): 4:23am On Apr 17, 2022
which party will except him before

Jokers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by onunwa21(m): 4:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike will make a good president

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Sultty(m): 4:28am On Apr 17, 2022
apc/ pdp, whatever party
they are not different

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Lovenorth: 4:34am On Apr 17, 2022
And so?
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by akanbiaa(m): 4:39am On Apr 17, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by eeetuk(m): 4:52am On Apr 17, 2022
Governor Wike: "said there was nothing wrong with a consensus candidate if it is based on equity, justice and fairness."

Gov.wike just became my friend for supporting votes based on equity, justice and fairness. That is what I support.
Nigerian politicians, and especially those from the southern Nigeria have often called for zoning over free and fair election. I think southern Nigerians will benefit most if election is free and fair than zoning. One of the reasons the people in the south have hard time producing the president of Nigeria is because Nigeria election has never been free and fair. In 2015--2019, children below 18 years of age voted in northern Nigeria. That is how Mr. Mohammadu Buhari got elected twice. And the southern politicians never complained about teenage voting in the North. As the result, southern politicians have reduced themselves to inferior group by begging North to zone election. Zone elections?

No!
Zoning is unconstitutional. Zoning is undemocractic, period. What is going to make southern Nigerians to win elections in Nigeria is free and fair elections at all levels. Free and fair election means all votes cast by the voters are accurately counted and credited to proper candidates. No back room deals.

So, I hope other candidates for elected office in Nigeria will join Gov. Wike to call for free and fair elections. That way, majority of Nigerians will begin to gain confidence in their electoral systems.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Of Hamas With Rifle Enter Israel Town (pics) / Results From Kogi Situation Room, Muri Ajaka of SDP in early lead / Middle Belt Alliance Seeks Middle Belt's Separation From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.