Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket (8895 Views)

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / 2023: APC Leaders Split Over Tinubu, South-East May Get Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Shokudo(m): 5:17am On Apr 17, 2022
unuseful Tinubu Urchins are damn scared of Peter Obi.

Most of the replies are all about PO

����

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by 1868oe: 5:22am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Who cares... EFCC would be busy harrasing him for him to have time for PDP

[/s]
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Shokudo(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2022
When Tinubu is schemed out, his supporters will come here to say that he wasn’t interested in the Presidential seat in the first place but wanted to hold it for Osinbajo who will be schemed out also.
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Blitzerz: 5:33am On Apr 17, 2022
Can Atiku and Rambuwal say this?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Blitzerz: 5:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Can Atiku and Rambuwal say this?

Political vagabonds.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by nzeobi(m): 6:11am On Apr 17, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Wike knows what he's doing. He knows that he will never get the ticket but he is a strategist who want to position himself for the position of VP. He knows that the North will have it but he doesn't want to give in easily.

Atiku+Wike = by force combo for the presidency.

Peter Obi has all it takes but the man is too dull and quiet for my liking. He can't get it by that behaviour. Release money, make much noise, draw rain and hire media washmen to sell you.

No sensible person will take wike as a vice because of his nature ,atiku and tambuwal are no longer looking his way which is why he is panicking and making noise
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 17, 2022
West1side:
You n your entire household need to be cursed to demand Wike who was never caught with N250 million loot like the Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi to step down for the thief. Your deluded father should tell the criminal Peter Obi to step down for Wike.

Why involve and curse someone's family if you have contrasting views. That's why I hate to converse with most Nairalanders. Small talk, person don turn everything to insult. Only few know how to effectively communicate. Dey there dey defend who no even send you. Obi Pandora day and night. Cry me a river.

The Pandora you talked about, Obi was the only person that came out to defend himself. Others kept mute. So why all these hate?. Abi did he use your destiny to get the money?. Or he looted your inheritance?.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Spherical77(m): 6:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Maryjane001:

Why involve and curse someone's family if you have contrasting views. That's why I hate to converse with most Nairalanders. Small talk, person don turn everything to insult. Only few know how to effectively communicate. Dey there dey defend who no even send you. Obi Pandora day and night. Cry me a river.

The Pandora you talked about, Obi was the only person that came out to defend himself. Others kept mute. So why all these hate?. Abi did he use your destiny to get the money?. Or he looted your inheritance?.
Pandora or no Pandora, thief or no thief, China or no China. I sha know say na hausa/fulani man go get PDP ticket
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by ProudImolite: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2022
If he wants to leave let him leave
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by ProudImolite: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I don't know the people deceiving this man to run for president!

This man should better step down and support Peter Obi
He might win primaries because PDP is the most useless party ever but he will lose in the general election
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by ProudImolite: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2022
Idiko1:

Peter Obi from Anambra State will lose in Igboland!!!!!
you din drink hydraulic soup again ba
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Navalsadiq(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2022
That's because you know you will loose and you have no where to go
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by West1side: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Look at this lunatic so because he came out to defend himself he is no longer a criminal. You even have to be mad to be telling how you should be communicated with.

A foolish oul like you if it was Ganduje convey that was caught with N250 million cash the way the bastard Peter Peter Obi was caught will you lunatic listen to his defense or do we not read comments from foolish igbos like yourself on SM.

Did you fool read where the Pandora account was opened when he was a gov not before or after he was a gov. Does that not say anything about his criminal activities.

They paid Buhari nominations force your entire senseless tribe was screaming fraud, his son had a bike accident same foolish tribe of yours no let is hear word now a diehard criminal like Peter Peter Obi was caught red-handed with a foreign account he claim he never had n N250 million you lunatics are here defending his criminality out of bigotry. You are mad ma.

Maryjane001:

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2022
West1side:
Look at this lunatic so because he came out to defend himself he is no longer a criminal. You even have to be mad to be telling how you should be communicated with.

A foolish oul like you if it was Ganduje convey that was caught with N250 million cash the way the bastard Peter Peter Obi was caught will you lunatic listen to his defense or do we not read comments from foolish igbos like yourself on SM.

Did you fool read where the Pandora account was opened when he was a gov not before or after he was a gov. Does that not say anything about his criminal activities.

They paid Buhari nominations force your entire senseless tribe was screaming fraud, his son had a bike accident same foolish tribe of yours no let is hear word now a diehard criminal like Peter Peter Obi was caught red-handed with a foreign account he claim he never had n N250 million you lunatics are here defending his criminality out of bigotry. You are mad ma.

So typical of you. Not surprised. Don't ever mention me if you have nothing intelligible to say. I have no time for lots like you. So run off to where you belong.
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by emmyluizzz: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2022
please someone should help me with the meaning of consensus in politics
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by nathyx(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2022
This decision right here is the bedrock of a proper politician! unlike all these political prostitutes jumping from one party to the other all in search for fake power angry
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Kzinne: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Wike knows what he's doing. He knows that he will never get the ticket but he is a strategist who want to position himself for the position of VP. He knows that the North will have it but he doesn't want to give in easily.

Atiku+Wike = by force combo for the presidency.

Peter Obi has all it takes but the man is too dull and quiet for my liking. He can't get it by that behaviour. Release money, make much noise, draw rain and hire media washmen to sell you.
no northerner will vote for him as president
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by KingDamzzy(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2022
Wike already knows he can't get that ticket.

His ambition was dead before it even started.
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by KingDamzzy(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2022
emmyluizzz:
please someone should help me with the meaning of consensus in politics

Consensus means when everybody comes together to agree on a particular choice or candidate.
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by dododawa1: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Senate is better.
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by duro4chang(m): 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Which party will accept him?
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by emmyluizzz: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingDamzzy:

Consensus means when everybody comes together to agree on a particular choice or candidate.

what if everybody have different choice of candidates
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Lovelive: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
JOemmy:

I learnt some groups have already come together to do that for him Peter Obi is a natural calm person but not dull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by Lovelive: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Maryjane001:

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by frenzzy2(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I don't know the people deceiving this man to run for president!

This man should better step down and support Peter Obi
your obi wey no get force

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by KingDamzzy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
emmyluizzz:

what if everybody have different choice of candidates

Some people would have to give in to the majority.
Re: 2023: Wike Says He Will Remain In PDP Even If He Doesn’t Get Presidential Ticket by emmyluizzz: 2:02am On Apr 18, 2022
KingDamzzy:

Some people would have to give in to the majority.
okay ..thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A / Who Was The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had? / UK To Refurbish Lagos Prisons Ahead Of Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.