Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� (5302 Views)

GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Cyberspace On Fire / GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by obontami: 7:01am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You no longer post your x sh**t? shocked
Married now? grin grin

Well you was quite popular back then tho.. grin

You know man out-grow some things. I'm not married yet.

Yeah, I know a lot of people and a lot of people knows me on nairaland, especially in the romance/sexuality section. Most of 'em are no where no be found. I see a lot of new cats here nowadays. I see your post a lot on FP, I thought you one the newbies here. I'm quite surprised you a veteran too. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by BabbanBura(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
grin

Honestly I thought you are way smarter!
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by colestephan86: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2022
gentlegenius:

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them, I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

"The only way out of recession is to spend for growth. You can only spend for growth either from savings or from borrowing. The question is: what are you borrowing for? Are you borrowing for consumption or for production? When you borrow for consumption, you are heading for disaster."-- Peter Obi.

"I had to stop the Presidential lodge in Anambra... A project awarded at 400million. I had to close down state house in lagos and Abuja... Because I felt we don't need it.... Even when other states had." - Peter Obi.

"They said President Obasanjo is coming... I went to borrow the kind of cars they wanted... Instead of spending millions...From a neigbouring state." - Peter Obi.

"I requested Obasanjo to spend the nights in my lodge Since they said he must sleep over... I asked my wife to pack out of our bedroom... We went opposite to lodge in a hotel (name mentioned) for the week, we paid N30,000 instead of N100,000." - Peter Obi.

"I used the 150million for 2 bullet proof cars to buy almost 50 Peugeot cars at 3 million each.. gave 17 to JUDGES and 18 to permanent Secretaries (because I discovered they did not have cars) and kept 10 for govt house... which I used as Governor... I did not use bullet proof cars as Governor." - Peter Obi.

"They said we should attend world Igbo Congress in U.S.... That the budget was cut from 40 to 32million.... I asked them why... That only one person should go and come and tell us what was discussed." - Peter Obi.

"Instead of paying 30,000 for each security personnel (about 30) per night in Abuja, I told IG to give me Police whenever I am in Abuja....I travel alone... People complained.... The 15 drivers lodged in Abuja state house...who come to airport to cause confusion, I asked to go, kept only 3. The others to go back to Awka or look for job... I asked the cook to go back to Awka instead of giving him 30,000 per plate." - Peter Obi.

"When Governors lodge and Govt house was burnt before I came... With budget of 400million and 300 million, I repaired them for 42 million and 80million respectively. They wanted to impeach me that I did not spend by due process..." -Peter Obi.

I saw a table.. That my predecessor used, they said its old... I asked them to renovate it... That all I needed was a table to write as Governor... " - Peter Obi.

" So so so I was able to save money and made sure that ANAMBRA HAS THE BEST ROAD NETWORK THAN ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA."

"To you young people, Take Back your Country... it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi
Does being prudent or thrifty make you rich?
Tell us how you increased the igr of anambra
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by gentlegenius(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2022
colestephan86:

Does being prudent or thrifty make you rich?
Tell us how you increased the igr of anambra
Yes. Being prudent can make you rich. Our country is poor today because our leaders are not prudent. For the records, Peter Obi saved so much money in investments for Anambra state before leaving office.(don't take my words for it, research to verify this). IGR comes when you have a lot of investors coming to do business in your state. Obi attracted a lot of investors to Anambra state while he was governor (verify this also).
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by colestephan86: 8:30am On Jun 19, 2022
gentlegenius:

Yes. Being prudent can make you rich. Our country is poor today because our leaders are not prudent. For the records, Peter Obi saved so much money in investments for Anambra state before leaving office.(don't take my words for it, research to verify this). IGR comes when you have a lot of investors coming to do business in your state. Obi attracted a lot of investors to Anambra state while he was governor (verify this also).
I accept what you said , but won't take it in.
I was in Anambra all through Obi's last 4 years, let me not talk too much about it
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by iluvdonjazzy: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chizzy759831:
I usually don't do this but I will reply you.
There is a price tag in the name of "wages" when you work and that is what is paid you as agreed - monthly or quarterly or yearly.

The impact of the government is meamt to be felt by all her citizens she swore to protect and not by the people working for them.

How do you call me stingy because I refuse to do "business as usual", when you are being paid wages?

The moment Nigeria adapts this structure and cuts down on so many irrelevant things enriching a set of people, the better for her future. This is exactly what PO is fighting for. Not as you think, is not as if they are going to give you all the money in the state coffer but just a little entitlement, remember people assist him to be there so he must have a kitchen cabinets so paying them their entitlements is not an offence that's what am trying to say here.

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by iluvdonjazzy: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
Macphenson:

So u did not see the best road network in Anambra, every Anambrarian felt his impact as a governor, not just a few people.
okay
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by iluvdonjazzy: 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2022
Chopcy29:

You get dull brain
so you think am going to insult you back, never, this is a topic for matured brain not for wasted sperm please.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by RoxyBrownAutos: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians may not need this kind of President.He may save money instead of using it to work for the people.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
grin
Your rotten smile is exactly how your cry will start 2023. All your 30k BMC carrier will end in 2023. You better start looking for a real job
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Chopcy29: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
so you think am going to insult you back, never, this is a topic for matured brain not for wasted sperm please.

Still get to show your dull brain...
After gibbering that you’re not going to insult me, your dull brain still moved you to call your father a wasted sperm
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by iluvdonjazzy: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Chopcy29:

Still get to show your dull brain...
After gibbering that you’re not going to insult me, your dull brain still moved you to call your father a wasted sperm
I remember when I f.u.cked your mother, just that her t.oto was too dry.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Chopcy29: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
I remember when I f.u.cked your mother, just that her t.oto was too dry.

Childish

You get dull brain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Accuses Abia State Govt Of Trying To Influence Outcome Of PDP Congress / IMF To FG : Dont Waste Your Oil Money / Nyesom Wike Clashes With Patience Jonathan Over Who Succeeds Amaechi In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.