Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying (37047 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Efuaye(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
What you don't eat you don't use your teeth to share it!

Stop collecting money to vote your conscience thereafter!

You've morally lost your conscience once you collect that money/gift in the name of elections.

Your vote is your future, it doesn't matter if your preferred candidate wins! Don't Sell It.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
talktofemi:

else what?

Else, (which means folding horizontally might duplicate the thumb prints and ) INEC automatically invalidates it.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Mutaultope(m): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
there vote buying at my polling unit... By the APC but was done systematically..

you cast your ballot and given a small blue card which you take to a place to collect the money
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Strong87: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Romanoff:
10k wey no reach to cook quality stew and banga soup for the weekend. Person go come use 8 years suffer any how.
both APC and PDP are buying vote
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by freshbillz15(m): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Both Apc and pdp are buying vote am here presently in osun state and the narrative will change
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Strong87: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
GeneralDae:
As if PDP nor dey share money there too.
God bless you for say this
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by harmony75: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tinubu and his Apc thinks everything is about bribery.. I supports PDP here
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jemex003: 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wintertime:

My parents fought for it and labour, that is why I can talked about labour.. your useless parents were the ones, whom tried to thwart there effort but they didn't succeed, neither will combine lazy ass like you whom both of them knowing that they were lazy buffoons went on and reproduce a new lazy buffoon ass like you

But don't bother, you will never succeed cause your two ass lazy buffoons parents never smelled it.. neither will you the new lazy buffoon product

My parents are not like your parent baboons, continue labour, you will labour till you vanish from this earth and your soul will still continue laboring around idiot. What I have achieved so far your parent can never even you can never achieve it. My family’s are not lazy cuz we work a lot and we earn a lot there’s no lazy in our lineage. Go ask your useless parents if they’ve never in their stupid life’s to collected money to vote before, Look here goat help me tell your parent they’re goat and given birth to another useless goat like them. Omo werrey ask your parent if they can send any of there kids to Olashore school then come back with the answer.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Strong87: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
gerrardomendes:
Hmmm. BULLION VAN DEY LEAK
for your mind
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2022
Strong87:
both APC and PDP are buying vote

... And that doesn't make it right
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Strong87: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ameduedwin:
Can somebody show us were divido cast his own vote/his polling unit.
the idiot no get PVC
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jsucre(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
But party buys vote.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Maxpro121: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sleyk:
Vawulence be like APC..... Association of Past Criminals.

this suit them wela
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jack500: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
When are we going to talk about how Tifnubu Urchins, Mc Oluomo touts and Yoruba tribal bigots are busy disenfranchising people in Lagos mainland in the name of they are Omo Igbo?

Maybe you should go to your mud republic, where no one can terrorize you
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by dheilaw1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
It is very Simple

if APC offer you 10k, COLLECT IT
Go inside voting boot and select OBI. Simple

That money they are sharing is our money
So gladly collect it and vote anoda person.

Collect 10k from APC for voting OBI grin grin
That is the best deal ever..
I didn't know Obi is contesting osun guber
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Wintertime: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jemex003:

My parents are not like your parent baboons, continue labour, you will labour till you vanish from this earth and your soul will still continue laboring around idiot. What I have achieved so far your parent can never even you can never achieve it. My family’s are not lazy cuz we work a lot and we earn a lot there’s no lazy in our lineage. Go ask your useless parents if they’ve never in their stupid life’s to collected money to vote before, Look here goat help me tell your parent they’re goat and given birth to another useless goat like them. Omo werrey ask your parent if they can send any of there kids to Olashore school then come back with the answer.

All I see is wailing from a looser just as your lineage. Labour is good and we do for fun an enjoyment, we rich and bigger than all think of..

My inheritance alone on just my side, covers all your lineage has achieved, starting from the lineage of your ancestors that cut off from reality...

I hardly understand your pain cause I have never being in misery shoe..

Go console yourself, cause I don't know of anyone who can console your misery.. cause all my circles are big..

You got that

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by DJInfluence: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Itiswell5:
We must reject vote buyers if we want to elect the right people
Which will also make the elected politicians think twice when in office to be productive. because right now, they know if they can buy votes then it doesn't matter if they perform it not. This is really good to see people reject money and report about it, I hope it's like that all thru the state.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ADBA3005(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
Itiswell5:
We must reject vote buyers if we want to elect the right people

Be receiving your existential self; both the PRP and the APC are buying vote!
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Drsmartphilips: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
they're buying votes
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Bfly: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
E dey ok!
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by kmaster007: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
So, nah Davido uncle won rule Osun las las.... Wat does Obidient LP
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by NoToTerrorists: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Maybe you should go to your mud republic, where no one can terrorize you
lmao. Better I live in a mud than in an infested place that turns to creeks with every little rainfall. Better go buy a canoe so you won’t drown with the next rainfall. Remember August rain is the worst; what plans do you have for your survival?
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
RaptObserver:
Maybe in the cities. People in rural areas don't care. They will collect cos they have lost hope in government

Hmmmmmm.....

Then they vote the same party to continue in government?

If this is the reason they accept peanuts for their votes, then they are the biggest FOOLS ever to be born!
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by talktofemi: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2022
RawBitterTruth:

Else, (which means folding horizontally might duplicate the thumb prints and ) INEC automatically invalidates it.

Asked because a Corps member, upon seeing me folding it, wanted to collect and fold in a particular way which will allow the agents around to see who I voted for.

Didn't allow her. The agents are making signs to their cronies located around and both parties gave me a 'thank for coming'.th

Used as little ink as possible when thumb printing.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Tareq1105: 2:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
salbis:
I just hope this story will not later change to we have been rigged out through vote buying? May Osun state get the best candidate.

Osun shouldn't reduce herself to a dancing state.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by RawBitterTruth(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
talktofemi:

Asked because a Corps member, upon seeing me folding it, wanted to collect and fold in a particular way which will allow the agents around to see who I voted for.

Didn't allow her. The agents are making signs to their cronies located around and both parties gave me a 'thank for coming'.th

Used as little ink as possible when thumb printing.

Ok, good luck to your preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Emola12(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dis is what we suppose to do in 2023 general election aswear let's forget about APC and PDP let's choose another party apc av Don it for bad 8yrs the same thing PDP let's vote Peter OBIDIENT a man dah av humans feeling let's forget about 10k please my fellow Nigeria let's wake up plz plz plz plz
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Jack500: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
lmao. Better I live in a mud than in an infested place that turns to creeks with every little rainfall. Better go buy a canoe so you won’t drown with the next rainfall. Remember August rain is the worst; what plans do you have for your survival?

We are saying the same thing, go to your mud and let's swim in our river
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by dapadawee: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Am waiting for the results.
Social media no be inec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking / Governor Fayose Visits A Roadside Hairsaloon. / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.