Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,319 members, 7,842,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying (37051 Views)

Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by VIKTO83(m): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Later u guys will still say there was vote buying. No wahala. Thank God u have confirmed already that there's nothing like that.
Look for another excuse
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Eriokanmi: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sleyk:
Vawulence be like APC..... Association of Past Criminals.
Which past criminals...? Are they not still in government? They're
Association of Perpetual Criminals cos na only death fit stop them
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ExposingdMatrix: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by NwokoloOwa: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
I hope when the results start trickling in, una no go change this narrative
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Cajal(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
RaptObserver:
Maybe in the cities. People in rural areas don't care. They will collect cos they have lost hope in government
Even in Osogbo...PDP and APC are massively buying votes
DAvido is a kid on this thing
No be music
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Eriokanmi: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
Samskid310:
If it was me,I will collect the 10k and vote for my choice
Aren't you aware that these Criminals wouid follow people into the polling booths after giving voters 10k? grin. They want to justify the money collected by ensuring you vote their candidate
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by AbugaBugatti(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hail to my Modakeke people. I just like them for everything.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Asceleb16(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
Sleyk:
Vawulence be like APC..... Association of Past Criminals.
No no no... These ones are no pas,they are among the present criminals that are terrorising this nation so u call them "association of present criminals"

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by guychidile: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is dis true.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by wordychap: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
But the money is given after voting here in my state
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
optimistfeel:
Some people are collecting money while few that still have fear of God and integrity abstaining from collecting money from the greedy politicians..... Nigeria will surely work again sad

Again? When have Nigeria ever worked?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Kingspin(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Don’t reject. Collect the money and still vote your conscience. Its your money after all.
We advocate for these more
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Bigchristo22(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
COFFINSELLER666:

https://twitter.com/davido/status/1548231592962732033?t=miT3jB36lmDNnZXRm-VvJw&s=19
Very good, let’s repeat this act again next year presidential election, reject their money do not collect and say I will still vote for my choice, accepting money alone will make them feel confident in rigging the election because they know you collected their money
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Cutehector(m): 3:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
RaptObserver:
Maybe in the cities. People in rural areas don't care. They will collect cos they have lost hope in government
especially Niger state.. Nupe people.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by goshen26: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
If you had done well why paying people to vote for u?
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by RaptObserver: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Cutehector:
especially Niger state.. Nupe people.

Bro many states in Nigeria lack good governance not just Niger state.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Ppp1p: 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
Really
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by 123yes(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
WHY REJECT THE MONEY. REJECT IT AN VOTE YOUR CHOICE CANDIDATE. THE MONEY THEY ARE SHAREING IS STILL OUR MONEY
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by BluntCrazeMan: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Luckysbab:
Is it legal for that guy to have posted his ballot paper?

Everything na cruise to Nigerian youths.
It is very very illegal.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ufotunang: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
masui:

And how will he see my ballot? Will he demand I show to him?

Wahala get k-leg be dat.
...he will first of all tell you to use your Android phone to snap the APC party you voted for in the ballot voting paper and show it to him in your phone....then when he sees that you voted for APC he will then give you the money
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Transcriber: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
It is very Simple

if APC offer you 10k, COLLECT IT
Go inside voting boot and select OBI. Simple

That money they are sharing is our money
So gladly collect it and vote anoda person.

Collect 10k from APC for voting OBI grin grin
That is the best deal ever..
cheesy grin grin
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Cleanworld(f): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
author=Romanoff post=114785481]10k wey no reach to cook quality stew and banga soup for the weekend. Person go come use 8 years suffer any how. [/quote]

TELL ME MORE... OUR MUMU NEVER DO?
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Makanaki127: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
E come be like say na only ekiti people na mumu pass for this country,those people no just get sense.kudos to the people of osun
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by millenniumboy: 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Very soon davido will be appointed special adviser on entertainment osun state
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by Sleyk: 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
Asceleb16:
No no no... These ones are no pas,they are among the present criminals that are terrorising this nation so u call them "association of present criminals"

Thank you for the correction... present criminals.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by welipam432: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hdh

Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by God1000(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
Romanoff:
10k wey no reach to cook quality stew and banga soup for the weekend. Person go come use 8 years suffer any how.
Very unwholesome act, Nigerians are not ready to change.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by masui(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
ufotunang:
...he will first of all tell you to use your Android phone to snap the APC party you voted for in the ballot voting paper and show it to him in your phone....then when he sees that you voted for APC he will then give you the money

Him dey mad.

Na burn dem suppose burn am.
Re: Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying by ufotunang: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2022
masui:

Him dey mad.

Na burn dem suppose burn am.
.. hahahaha .. you are funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Namadi Sambo Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta / Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.