Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

South West Has No Muslim Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Has No Muslim Governor (2659 Views)

No Muslim Governor In SW Nigeria. / The Only Muslim Governor In Southern States In Nigeria / Only South West Has Properly Managed Its Diversity, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Has No Muslim Governor by Gandollar(f): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2022
Danibonk:
We don’t really care about religion here in south west half of my family are Muslim same as my wife family but we are Christian in my household
Go Islamic section and type this rubbish let's see.
Re: South West Has No Muslim Governor by system21: 11:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Danibonk:
We don’t really care about religion here in south west half of my family are Muslim same as my wife family but we are Christian in my household
Delusional at its best

1 Like

Re: South West Has No Muslim Governor by endy69: 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Which significant muslim population in Plateau?
Those abokki mai ruwa from Bauchi, Kano etc ?
Those that alleged that Plateau state has large Muslims have not really been to the state. Most Muslims there are migrated from other parts of the country unlike Kaduna that we know most of the Southern Kaduna people are Christians. Make people dey try travel before they come post rubbish. Crisis in Jos is just between Christians and Muslims because Jos has large number of Muslims to migrated and in other parts of Plateau what mostly happened in crisis time is a hit and run by the herdsmen because they don't have the number to stand direct attacks or face to face attacks like in Jos.
Re: South West Has No Muslim Governor by TooMuchStuff: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
endy69:

Those that alleged that Plateau state has large Muslims have not really been to the state. Most Muslims there are migrated from other parts of the country unlike Kaduna that we know most of the Southern Kaduna people are Christians. Make people dey try travel before they come post rubbish. Crisis in Jos is just between Christians and Muslims because Jos has large number of Muslims to migrated and in other parts of Plateau what mostly happened in crisis time is a hit and run by the herdsmen because they don't have the number to stand direct attacks or face to face attacks like in Jos.
Very correct
Re: South West Has No Muslim Governor by TooMuchStuff: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu don buy market for religious politics wahala
Re: South West Has No Muslim Governor by Aldol: 5:19am On Feb 23, 2023
jumper524:
Na why una people for North go naturally dey fear us.
No be say everybody get bad intentions, but na because you think say we carry religious war for head like una.
One day we go get good Muslim footballers from North when be Muslims and rep Niaja well, I grates like una go still bring religion for football.
I just realize say na people like elrufai and ganduje fit una Christians fanatic.
If dem give una one leg, na 50 yard una go take..
Plateau no dey ever use Muslim for deputy despite their significant numbers but una want make kaduna carry Christian deputy with una imaginary 45% Christians.
Yeye dey smell.
Una hypocracy stinks and tinubu go too win southwest.
No mind the hypocrites, they always want to bring division to southwest and always fail and na part of why dem no like us. How can I a Christian hate my sibling because he is a Muslim. Are we not all created by one God? I don't just get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamu Basu Kunya By Pam Dee (Peter Obi Northern Nigeria Rally Song) / Yorubanization Of Finance of Nigeria By Tinubu / A Proof That Nigerians Are In Lack And Suffering. See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.