Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) (72026 Views)

Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Manigie: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

What you said there is more alarming than the maggots infested meat you bought
Only elders will understand this level of vawulence....

Chai... you are too vawulent

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nyanabo(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sorry oh baba agba. On a Monday morning your girlfriend mother de send you go market. Simply because 'yiur house is more closer to the market '

Op how did that sound in your ears ? I'm sure after eating in their house, you are made to wash the plates. This is no simping or redpiller or any of that trash but it's very wrong.

Not that's you were going to get something for yourself from the market. Oga borrow small sense abeg. The level which you keep yourself is how people will keep you. Or even lower.

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by DJInfluence: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Your girlfriend's mother sent you to go buy foodstuff and meat for her on a Monday morning?

Am I right ?
are you insinuating he's jobless? Maybe he's a businessman or work shifts.... Who am I kidding?

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
Op no too reason am na that type i de look for it, the matter of facts is that if you can't prepare it like 30Min you won't be able to chew It
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by alizma: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Your girlfriend's mother sent you to go buy foodstuff and meat for her on a Monday morning?

Am I right ?
This usually happens when a man likes something that appears to be free. Area babes are like free goods, you just whisper in the air and she arrives the next minute, no transportation cost, no stoping by the fast food joint to buy ice cream, boom you find yourself enjoying the sweet but forbidden fruit. Well the woman understand this and allows it but decided to get a little of what would have been due to her daughter if normal protocols are observed.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Tecnophone: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
that guy is a stupid simp.
chigoziri2403:
I think you should be more concerned about what you wrote in your first paragraph

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Recharged
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!
Gbenu dake. What's wrong if his girlfriend's mum sent him on errand. Isn't she old enough to be his mum or in position to be mother?
Na you go dey form fake alpha male. Circumstances van make your in-law or potential in-law send you errand. Reject it and start straining the relationship.

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by fx45(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

That first paragraph is normal with Yoruba boys. Many of them can get married and comfortably live in their inlaw's house. Self esteem and self worth are not popular issues to discuss in Yoruba land

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Heffalump(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:
Am I right ?

That's how you identify SIMple men shocked
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Your girlfriend mama send a whole man to the market on a day you go to work.... hilarious
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by budaatum: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Musty112:

Knowing what "educated farmers" pump into these animals in the name of "organic" and the resultant effects of the chemicals on the human body, you'll rather choose a cow raised by a local fulani farmers a thousand times over.

You might. I wouldn't. There are different levels of "educated farmers" just as there are different levels of "local fulani farmers".

By the way, do you also think school na scam?

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by tiswell(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
grin cheesy
chigoziri2403:

grin cheesy
vawulent signal detected.

Simp is actually a dna grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Qulink1(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Am I right ?
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Teewonders(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Like seriously, I don't really understand you, as in your girl mother sent you to get some food stuff in the market for her, and you are stupid enough to brought it here, my friend please get sense this is 21st century
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Coldfeets: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Obviously, he's still a learner.

Please forgive him.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by PAWG(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

I had to read it 3x to be sure my glasses weren't playing tricks on me

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by ZeroChil: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Omoslim26: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
chigoziri2403:

Na so see finish dey start oo.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Kutunban: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Chijeep:
Went to the market this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

So i use style to take the picture so i can ask people when i get home in the evening.
TO MY OWN OBSERVATION, I THINK IT'S WORMS BUT IF IT'S SHOULD BE WORMS THEN THE COW WOULD BE SUFFERING FROM A SICKNESS BEFORE BUTCHERING.
What's your take on this pls?
And should in case of next time can i buy such if I needed to buy intestines.

THANKS

We are in 21st century, try and be savy with technological tools like Google lense.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Lovelydaisies: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
I've seen those worms once while I was cleaning the entrails of a cow. I was repelled by them but I couldn't do anything other than wash and cook it! I'm interested in knowing what they are.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Mattwillz: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
See as dem use you Dey clean floor..I spit on you op..tueh
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
My question is, why didn’t you ask the seller? Any form of bad meat would get sold under the cover of darkness/night. Many Nigerians suffer bloodlust and will quickly kill someone accused of endangering the lives of others.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by splendyuniQ: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Beware that animals do suffer from tuberculosis, hepatitis and other animal diseases. And such infection could transmit when not cooked properly.

Secondly, that cow was not inspected by health officials at the abbatoir.
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by alibiz: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
this morning, was sent by girlfriend's mother because my house is closer to the market. She sent me to help her buy some food stuff including meat that when I pass through her house she will give me the money as I use to take the path on my way to work.

I wanted to ask the meat seller but I thought I might not get a better info as she's the one selling.

This one na woman rapper

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by dododawa1: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
virtue123:
Those things are not worms,infact they help in the breaking ddown of food (grasses) consumed by the cow.i once worked as a butcher in an abattoir in edo and it was a common sight then .

Go and enjoy your shaki nothing day happen
once butcher, always a butcher

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Luckysbab: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
budaatum:

"Bye-bye to meat" is better than bye-bye to living a quality life due to eating infested meat.

Fish and vegetables are viable options along with buying meat from reputable butchers instead of cheaper low quality disease and worm infested meat.

Fish, you say? I laugh grin

It seems you've not seen those fishes you buy in the market, pre-frozen stage
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Bigchristo22(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Are you not shameless to type this? Your gf mum turned you to errand boy and you're comfortable. Tomorrow she will send you to help wash her undies undecided

Have little respect for yourself as a man. Tueh!
na man wey nor Dey respect himself Dey go such message grin grin
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by generalwo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Na in law wen them no respect them dey send to pound yam... If your in law to be sent you to the market when you're supposed to be at work, then she no respect you and maybe na because you dey jobless..... I advise you... Instead you to dey run errands and snapping meat.... Get a job... No matter how small

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by dododawa1: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Woman wrapper

Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by tiswell(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

They might not be worms o. Maybe tiny pieces of meat. undecided

So, okenya shie gi oshi ugbu a, I gahu a ga?
write in ya native dialect instead of making mockery of anothers'
Re: Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
No female replying this post will see anything wrong with the 1st paragraph. They'd rather talk about the maggots,the meat and the seller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / Coca-Cola Launches First Alcoholic Drink (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)