Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War (23945 Views)

Strike: Some ASUU Demands Can’t Be Met Now, Says FG / IPPIS: ASUU Says FG Can’t Frighten Them With Salary Stoppage / ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike, Says FG Is Reluctant To Implement The 2019 Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by AAA593: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2022
gassbee:
try n b current and not just criticise blindly, FG has met more than 80% of their demand
Please stop
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by AAA593: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2022
zikter:
which demands have they met? You people will just be talking. How does promising to appreciate minies in 2023 budget translate to meeting demands when the useless government violates even signed agreements with reckless abandone let alone a mere promise. Let bring out part of the looted monies they are using to send their children abroad, attend to their health abroad and now scheduling meetings abroad to fund education
FG has not implemented anything

1 Like

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by alimiadedayo1: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=gassbee post=116929647]try n b current and not just criticise blindly, FG has met more than 80% of their demand[/quote
you are a very useless child... how have they meet up with their demand oriburuku omo.. Is that how they should play with the future of tomorrow and you call yourself a youth.. I don't think you can make it in life because all of you will be judged by your posterity
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by femicyrus(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't support what the federal government is doing at all, but ASUU is fighting a very stupid fight they know they won't win.

If you know that federal government is treating you as trash, resign respectful and go to your house or travel out, why punishing the students.

Again , foolish APC Supporters won't say anything regarding the strike, but you'll hear them reminding their dead selves of how ASUU embarked on strike during PO tenure in Anambra, but they're blind now. This is 7 months students have been at home and they're shamelessly and stupidly telling you to vote in certificateless Tinubu of APC to come and fix the strike lecturers embarked during APC tenure. Talk of foolishness , agbadorians are the most fóolish set of people on earth
LASU never went on strike when tinubu was Governor of Lagos.
Obi cannot boast of same while he was a Governor in anambra state.

It won't cost you 1mb to download another meme for use on nairaland

Oh! Sorry, obi no dey give shishi
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Traplord09: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2022
BIGGER SHAME

I Hope Your Master Are Tell You What To Do

Most of you might have read with utter
disbelief how some lawyers (Barristers and solicitors of the Supreme Court) turned themselves into “covid 19” hoodlums and motor park “agberos” and behaved in the most despicable manner yesterday that even the local touts watching shook their heads and were in awe of such behaviors.

One of the core tenets and fundamentals of being a lawyer and you are well taught about it before you are admitted into the Bar is “comportion”. Comporting oneself especially when you are in a public place so as not to bring disrepute to the noble legal profession.

If lawyers that pride themselves as one of the elitist groups in society are to behave like this, how do you expect politicians, market women, taxi drivers, and even doctors to behave?

This is not the first time some lawyers are throwing caution to the wind and proposed in their mischievous hearts to ridicule themselves and the noble legal profession publicly. Just a few months back, the news carried that some lawyers decided to put a hold on the verbal argument inside the courtroom and exchange blows that one of the lawyers got his head broken and his blood flowed like the fountain of justice.

This is the desecration of the highest order, desecrating the profession that most of us cherish, adore, and admire so much; abusing the profession that enjoys societal respect and regard of the highest order.

I am hopeful that the NBA will make sure that incidents like these will never occur again, never again. It should never be heard that some lawyers are arrested and prosecuted for disruption of public peace and destruction of public properties but if it comes to that all the culprits that are involved must be made to face the music.

Corrupt Activities
System been infected....

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Voldoz: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2022
biafranrealson:
Should they go back on an empty stomach, it is the same as being is strike , cause they will just come to class for gisting

On empty stomach? They said the job of a lecturer is not just teaching but also researching and community service that's why they should pay them the 7 months salary since they only stop teaching but I ask who are they researching for and where are they doing the community service.

To be honest if you listened to ASUU president speech when he made that doctor and court stuff you will know they are prepared to inflict pains on students in definitely they force them to call the strike off.

They are upset not because of Students or Revitalization but because of their salary and mostly because they have promised their members light in the end of the tunnel which is that 7 months salary mind you if eventually FG don't settle them that money they will be problem in the union and that's why the executives are doing their best to get something out of the strike.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by AAA593: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Gkemz:
I'm tired of hearing about ASUU strike. A set of greedy lecturers who care nothing about students other than their selfish demands. If they like let them complete the strike one year. More reasons the body has to be disbanded.
Stop commenting on ASUU issues
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by loko50(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2022
NyscReport:
In all of these, the Federal Government and ASUU doesn't care what happens to the students. So painful embarassed

All of you shouting students everytime, do the parents and students care about the welfare of lecturers?
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by loko50(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Operation NO WORK NO PAY. Nigerians are solidly behind FG on this. Make ASUU go fvck themselves.

After no work no pay, what happens next?
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2022
A clear example of let us all be mad together.
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Eleyigidgan: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2022
Marvieduke:

If people are to tell you the truth, you lack sense. Oponu baale atole.
Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J nlfpmod
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by JJuanMiguel: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
AAA593:

Where you expecting UTAS to pass NITDA (FG/Ngige) test?
I laff
IPPIS also failed it, and the third platform also, can't remember the name.
You people are in for a long thing
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by AAA593: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2022
JJuanMiguel:

IPPIS also failed it, and the third platform also, can't remember the name.
You people are in for a long thing
Ippis failed everything
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by JJuanMiguel: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Voldoz:

On empty stomach? They said the job of a lecturer is not just teaching but also researching and community service that's why they should pay them the 7 months salary since they only stop teaching but I ask who are they researching for and where are they doing the community service.

To be honest if you listened to ASUU president speech when he made that doctor and court stuff you will know they are prepared to inflict pains on students in definitely they force them to call the strike off.

They are upset not because of Students or Revitalization but because of their salary and mostly because they have promised their members light in the end of the tunnel which is that 7 months salary mind you if eventually FG don't settle them that money they will be problem in the union and that's why the executives are doing their best to get something out of the strike.

Lol, Nigerian lecturers research works are just mere paperworks mainly for the purpose of promotion.

Just one sentence like this, about twenty foreign Authors must be cited. They can't discover something new, talkless of using it to solve problems.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by GerogeI(m): 9:29am On Sep 23, 2022
wealthgoddess:

I don't know your degree, nor the honors you graduated with but you are either a kid or not so smart person. To think that the British honors system is a measure of intelligence amounts to making mockery of your intelligence.

Are you serious. If you were given a test process that lasted 3 whole years or more, and you performed with third class. My brother, the probability that you are not academically smart is more than 70%.
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by rusher14: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2022
Emman08:

Don't be a fuckïng idiot. Since you're too dumb to make an argument without throwing insults. This adminstration campaigned and made promises about education and universities. How many have been fulfilled? Are they accountable?

But you're too DAFT. You're the type who start foaming at the mouth when you perceive any criticism at the crooks you idolise.

Mumu.
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Emman08: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2022
rusher14:

Mumu.

Okay Dumbass
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by rusher14: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2022
Emman08:

Okay Dumbass

Your papa na dumbass.
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by gassbee: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2022
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=116933488][/quote]u dont sound smart
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by HolyPussy: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2022
JJuanMiguel:
After losing the appeal, i wonder what ASUU will do next.

They might change their name to ASSU like so many useless people on social media are already referring them to as. grin
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Marvieduke(f): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Eleyigidgan:

Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J nlfpmod

Make sure you tell them how you mention my father in a I have also reported you of bully

Mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J nlfpmod please you guys should check the report
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Benbellamor: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't support what the federal government is doing at all, but ASUU is fighting a very stupid fight they know they won't win.

your mentality stinks to high heavens
With your way of reasoning... Nobody can strive to make it around you....but get this into your head
ASUU WILL WIN THIS FIGHT
HISTORY WILL BE MADE

Thank God fg was the one that rushed to the court.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by phineas: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2022
A large proportion of our population are between 15 and 24, the majority actually. They are the people affected by this strike.

An analytical mind will understand that this strike will determine the future of a lot of Nigerians as such the country

I recommend that ;

1.The appeal court fast tracks this case. ASUU will loose.It appears ASUU is angry that the FG took them to court for this reason.Its not compulsory to settle out of court, and last we heard the main issue now is ASUU wants to be paid for 7 months of strike

2. Should the courts order them to resume and they refuse, by all means the relevant arms of Goverment must duly and also swiftly arrest them for contempt. These are old selfish men that are holding the future of youths and poor families to ransom.They deserve no pity.

3. Any ASUU member who beloved at this stage their fight is just and honourable, must by all means honourable resign and let the Goverment advertise his position.It is possible that with the teaming unemployment in the country the Goverment may find 7000 suitable applicants who apply for his position

4.every ASUU member that wants to leave the country are free to leave.Its like the Drs no one is stopping them

5.Lastly a detailed analysis of tetfund expenditure is required.I don't understand why with the amount of funds ascribed to tetfund in this country. ASUU cannot do a detailed budget analysis annually and make their case for improved quality of education through strategic engagement with Goverment agencies and parastatals why a strike always?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Benbellamor: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2022
phineas:
A large proportion of our population are between 15 and 24, the majority actually. They are the people affected by this strike.

An analytical mind will understand that this strike will determine the future of a lot of Nigerians as such the country

I recommend that ;

1.The appeal court fast tracks this case. ASUU will loose.

2. Should the courts order them to resume and they refuse, by all means the relevant arms of Goverment must duly and also swiftly arrest them for contempt.

your demented thinking stinks
Let's school you o
Even if ASUU lost appeal they will appeal to the supreme Court... And file for Stay of execution of judgement.... No arrest can be made No contempt... Olodo
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Emman08: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2022
rusher14:

Your papa na dumbass.

At least I have one. Ask your mother how many papa you get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Travesty: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

ASUU should just be proscribed angry

YOU DON'T HAVE SENSE.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Travesty: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2022
loko50:

All of you shouting students everytime, do the parents and students care about the welfare of lecturers?
YOU HAVE SENSE!
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by rusher14: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Emman08:

At least I have one. Ask your mother how many papa you get

So you believe your mom?
grin
The whole neighbourhood is laughing at you.
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2022
gassbee:
try n b current and not just criticise blindly, FG has met more than 80% of their demand
80 percent? Lol. I don't think they've met anything. Not even one percent. Except you consider promises as meeting demands.
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Emman08: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2022
rusher14:

So you believe your mom?
grin
The whole neighbourhood is laughing at you.

Be original obakpo
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by rusher14: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2022
Emman08:

Be original obakpo

Truce.
Or if you like we continue.
Re: ASUU Appeals Ruling, Says FG Has Declared War by Emman08: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2022
rusher14:

Truce.
Or if you like we continue.

Continue what? I can respectfully disagree with your opinion but if you insult me, you get it back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professors Oladiji, Ogunsola & Olatunji-Bello (Photo) / IPPIS: Ten Reasons Why Lecturers Did Not Register On The IPPIS Platform / PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.