Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria (1598 Views)

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2022
The position of Vice President of Nigeria has never been filled by the Christian faith Northerner. Amilokan can kindly fill up that space for us for equality and justice abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2022
slimfit1:
The position of Vice President of Nigeria has never been filled by the Christian faith Northerner. Amilokan can kindly fill up that space for us for equality and justice abi no be so?
Obi picked a Muslim vice now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Belteshazzar1: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hmmmm May be till 2027
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi picked a Muslim vice now.

Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival

4 Likes

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival
That is not my business. All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
That is not my business. All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

You go cry tire after February.
Just buy handkerchief plenty keep down.

6 Likes

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

You go cry tire after February.
Just buy handkerchief plenty keep down.
You've started crying already. May your crying be multiplied. After election you will send yourself to the journey of no return. Haters, may you continue to wail and gnash your teeth. This election will create a problem for you. You go soon get high BP because of Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You've started crying already. May your crying be multiplied. After election you will send yourself to the journey of no return. Haters, may you continue to wail and gnash your teeth. This election will create a problem for you. You go soon get high BP because of Tinubu

I no read your thrash.

Just know say on February Asiwaju go dey hospital

Phahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
slimfit1:

Northern minorities and northern christians have always allowed themselves to be played by the Hausa Fulani since the days of the Sarduana. They kept quiet all these while as the core north took everything that is meant for the north. Since the inception of this democratic experiment, the north has always produced either the president or the vice president since 2009 and they all have been core northern Muslims. Atiku under Obasanjo, Yaradua, Sambo under Jonathan and now Buhari! All are fulanis! You won't hear a word from the minorities. Even the FCT must have a core northerne as the minister!

And it's this lackadaisical approach to political representation by the sons of the middle belt, that made the fulani to become so careless as to author the gruesome massacres and genocide of the Northern minorities within the past 8 years, without worrying about the net consequences of such actions in the future. Even as we speak, Iyorchia Ayu is the brain behind Atikus candidacy. Audu Ogbe is busy giving ACF a good image, yet such organizations have been acting confused when it comes to the issue of empowering the minorities of the North politically.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

I no read your thrash.

Just know say on February Asiwaju go dey hospital

Phahahahahah
Haha. Fear no let you read. I go give you wotowoto today. Until you beg and apologize. I like to see you guys crying and wailing on Nairaland. E pain you? I laff at your woe. Kikikikikiki!!!
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Haha. Fear no let you read. I go give you wotowoto today. Until you beg and apologize. I like to see you guys crying and wailing on Nairaland. E pain you? I laff at your woe. Kikikikikiki!!!

I still no read the trash

Asiwaju goes nowhere

2 Likes

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

I still no read the trash

Asiwaju goes nowhere
Fear fear! Make you read am joor. E no go kill you. Na your joy e go take. Hater, go and read, don't shy away from the Truth. You shall know the truth. You have been misguided and misinformed in the past. Take the truth from me. I will not mislead you.

1 Like

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:

grin grin grin you dey try to hide your pain and sorrow bcus you don see se the North wey hold your tinubu destiny for hand don reject am Choose ATiku grin grin
Come 2023 it will be anything but APC.
Start to the prepare your wailing cheesy grin grin

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Fear fear! Make you read am joor. E no go kill you. Na your joy e go take. Hater, go and read, don't shy away from the Truth. You shall know the truth. You have been misguided and misinformed in the past. Take the truth from me. I will not mislead you.

Still did not read the trash.

Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist

2 Likes

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin grin you dey try to hide your pain and sorrow bcus you don see se the North wey hold your tinubu destiny for hand don reject am Choose ATiku grin grin
Come 2023 it will be anything but APC.
Start to the prepare your wailing cheesy grin grin
Mr. Disgruntled element, I know you have been misguided in the past. Come and learn from me. I will teach you what you don't know. You have been misinformed. It is enough. You have cried and wailed enough.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Still did not read the trash.

Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist
Na lie. You read am. Na you that should go and have your head examined.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Mr. Disgruntled element, I know you have been misguided in the past. Come and learn from me. I will teach you what you don't know. You have been misinformed. It is enough. You have cried and wailed enough.

Hahaha coming from zombie ooo Zombie grin
#APCMUSTGO.

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha coming from zombie ooo Zombie grin
#APCMUSTGO.
E pain you. Obidient? E dey sweet me as you dey wail. I know say I dey hit you below belt. Make you continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Let me laugh at your woe. Kikikikikiki!
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Na lie. You read am. Na you that should go and have your head examined.

Asiwaju ti lu le
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Asiwaju ti lu le
E pain you? You have failed. I laff at your woe. Kikikikikiki!!! Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming government. Congratulations baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? You have failed. I laff at your woe. Kikikikikiki!!! Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming government. Congratulations baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu the best man for the job.

Another gibberish I did not read.

A cocaine sniffer cannot be President

1 Like

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you. Obidient? E dey sweet me as you dey wail. I know say I dey hit you below belt. Make you continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Let me laugh at your woe. Kikikikikiki!

Hahaha see zombie wey I don inflict emotional damages to him zombie brain dey talk grin grin grin
We go suffocate this zombie Spirit comot from una body Las Las grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha see zombie wey I don inflict emotional damages to him zombie brain dey talk grin grin grin
We go suffocate this zombie Spirit comot from una body Las Las grin grin
You are still crying? You go wail taya aswear. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Take it or leave it. E dey sweet us here aswear.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Another gibberish I did not read.

A cocaine sniffer cannot be President
I can see that I am hitting you below the belt. You go wail and gnash your teeth taya. Let it enter your dingbat skull and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the next president. Maybe you will run out of the country when he comes in on the 29th of May,2023 . Wailer continue to wail Joo
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You are still crying? You go wail taya aswear. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Take it or leave it. E dey sweet us here aswear.

Shut up jareh no dey cry enter my mention,when Obi or Atiku becomes your President you can relocate to Chad republic,or Cameroon,or Togo or Niger Republic,e no too far from Nija grin grin grin.
We will not allow Urchins use their zombie ooo Zombie spirit to put this Country into another level of APC disaster.
APC MUST GO.

1 Like

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
I can see that I am hitting you below the belt. You go wail and gnash your teeth taya. Let it enter your dingbat skull and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the next president. Maybe you will run out of the country when he comes in on the 29th of May,2023 . Wailer continue to wail Joo

Another unread rubbish.

A drug peddler should only contest for point 1 in jail
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Another unread rubbish.

A drug peddler should only contest for point 1 in jail
You are short of what to say and now talking rubbish. You had better apologize. Wailer, take time. Let us join hands together and vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
You are short of what to say and now talking rubbish. You had better apologize. Wailer, take time. Let us join hands together and vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

You are not pained and you are writing episodes?

Asiwaju goes nowhere.

1 Like

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up jareh no dey cry enter my mention,when Obi or Atiku becomes your President you can relocate to Chad republic,or Cameroon,or Togo or Niger Republic,e no too far from Nija grin grin grin.
We will not allow Urchins use their zombie ooo Zombie spirit to put this Country into another level of APC disaster.
APC MUST GO.
Look at a confused dingbat. He said Atiku or Obi. The slowpoke is not even sure. I am sure of what I say, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. Continue to gamble. No wonder, you failed in 2019. No apology, you are a loser wailer and delusional person. Cry me blood.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

You are not pained and you are writing episodes?

Asiwaju goes nowhere.
A slowpoke! You don't know the meaning of an episode. You go cry taya aswear. Bola is your next president. Tinubu will rule you. E pain you. Make I laff at your ignorance. Kikikikikiki!!!
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
A slowpoke! You don't know the meaning of an episode. You go cry taya aswear. Bola is your next president. Tinubu will rule you. E pain you. Make I laff at your ignorance. Kikikikikiki!!!

A leaking yansh cannot sit in Aso rock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Broom Party Is Gone For Good, Kudos Nigeria / What A Nigerian Soldier Told Me At My Polling Unit!!! / I am happy 4 more years of suffering for Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.