Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria (1658 Views)

NNPP-LP Alliance: Obi Or Kwankwaso Can Accept To Be Vice - Agbo Major / El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths / Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

E lu le
Thank God. Tinubu is the next president.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Thank God. Tinubu is the next president.

APC no go smell there.

Explain how 8k rice become 40k in 7 years then I go join APC

Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

APC no go smell there.

Explain how 8k rice become 40k in 7 years then I go join APC

That one no concern me . Tinubu is the next president.
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by Bontafa: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2022
duro4chang:
That one no concern me . Tinubu is the next president.

Phahahahahah
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah
Hahahahaha! Kikikikiki!
Re: It's The Turn Of Northern Christians To Be Vice President Of Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 2:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bontafa:

Still did not read the trash.

Asiwaju should contest for hospital receptionist
Asiwaju is now your president. See life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East Business Men Donate 1 Billion For Tinubu / Nigerian Election Campaign Pics That Says A Thousand Words / CBN Likely To Pump More Cash Into Circulation Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.