Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,846 members, 7,841,206 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers (24100 Views)

Governor Soludo Bans Bet9ja, Nairabet, Other Gambling Services, In Anambra / Bandits Impose Levies On Sokoto Communities, Issue Ultimatum For Payment / Oyo State Introduces Levies On Churches, Mosques, Businesses For Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by voltron14: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin

Agberos no go let them rest.
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Afamed: 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
I have said it on many occassions, except you have not been to the East, the worst Agberos are in Upper Iweka, , down fly over, Tarzan, New Market, Biafra Market, Ochanja, Oshe.

Even if you carry your goods on the head, the Agberos over there will come to bill you

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by mariahAngel(f): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
May God bless him for that move.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nice one well done Gov Soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by E960(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2022
That's good
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by voltron14: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Coldie:
To me, taxiing these people are outright wickedness.

Lagos state as rich as it is, even that small pure water u are selling, they want to kill u ontop of it with tax

When you sold pure water this morning, how much were you taxed?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
Alaba boys and other Igbo business men need to relocate back to the yeast to help Solodu raise Anambra IGR.

Imagine Alaba market alone contributes 75% of all Lagos IGR which stands at over #700bn naira annually.

The Developers need to go back to their roots and turn Alaigbo into the envy of the world.

Start parking.

True... They should!

So, what about the 'Transport coordinators' and tax collectors from Ogun, Ekiti, Oyo, Osun, etc,?!! Can they also go back to their original states to turn them into Centers of Excellent!

Every non-original Lagos indigene should start packing! According to you of course! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by naikeboy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
So Nigeria government at all level take levies from hawkers, vulcanizers and wheelbarrow pushers. Nigeria bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by KingOfTheDamned: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
OneEyedSnake:
Alaba boys and other Igbo business men need to relocate back to the yeast to help Solodu raise Anambra IGR.

Imagine Alaba market alone contributes 75% of all Lagos IGR which stands at over #700bn naira annually.

The Developers need to go back to their roots and turn Alaigbo into the envy of the world.

Start parking.

Seems this tout is mentally unstable...

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Vello(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
owobokiri:
Soludo has to be very careful with his tax policy.
He needs all the cash that he can get to prosecute his projects but a heightened load of taxes will risk alienating him from the masses. Obviously, Anambra needs to jack up her IGR. But phasing in some of these increases in a very skillful way should be the way to forward. Too much changes that burdens the population can elicit angry reactions. And he should stop the security agencies from killing Igbo youths in the name of fighting for the Unity of Nigeria! Unity gbakwaa ôkû dia.. Unless they're criminals, otherwise no Igbo youth should be killed to keep this monumental disaster of a country running..
If you have no idea of what people with understanding are saying, just shut that gutter!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Coldie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
owobokiri:
He needs all the cash that he can get to prosecute his projects but a heightened load of taxes will risk alienating him from the masses. Obviously, Anambra needs to jack up her IGR. But phasing in some of these increases in a very skillful way should be the way to forward. Too much changes that burdens the population can elicit angry reactions. And he should stop the security agencies from killing Igbo youths in the name of fighting for the Unity of Nigeria! Unity gbakwaa ôkû dia.. Unless they're criminals, otherwise no Igbo youth should be killed to keep this monumental disaster of a country running..
Tell us how this Biafra will be gotten, u people don’t have any clear plans. U just want people to follow u to your destruction

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by TUANKU(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nigerians should not be pushing wheelbarrows as a source of income in this age and time...but with useless leaders from top to bottom this is the result.
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
Berry good fa grin
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
owobokiri:
You know little about market. The fastest growing countries are tax free or almost tax-free. If you want to build trust, remove tax. If you seek investors, remove tax. Why do you think people go to Dubai? If he truly wants to build Anambra he needs a tax-ease on developers. Set, the standard, set the location and let these middle class build your economy.

What I think he should focus more on is 1. security 2. Industrialization. 3.IT.
He needs to reach out to the igbos in far away and build their confidence in diverse sectors. If only he can harness the IT market and build a silicone valley in Anambra, it will be long standing.

The only way to stop insecurity now is to create a mandate to force all able bodied men out of their houses. No man above 18 must be seen on the streets gallivanting. Every man must have his employment card with the number of the employer behind it. Every finger must be entered into a system. Encourage bounty hunting. He needs snitches and rats in town and a special squad that silently picks bad eggs out of the society.

Anyone with assault riffle must be shot at sight. That will bring calm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by owobokiri(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ilaje1:

Did you read the article abi na the English dey confuse you?

Maybe it's you that needs a better education to grasp basic discussions. I talked about the administrations general tax policy since his regime came on board. Go back to my post and read carefully before running your wild mouth!
There has been protests in Anambra over his tax policies. I have some businesses there so I know what I'm talking about.

Soludo increased taxes and levies across board and this is a very critical time to do so because of the rising hunger and bad business environment! The problem with some of you is that you like pretending as if everything is okay until a leader untill leaves office and starts finding out his mistakes.
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by sandland: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Very reasonable.

How can wheel barrow pusher, hawkers be tasked at first angry

I've not seen such anywhere before

It is everywhere in this country.
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Coldie(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
voltron14:

When you sold pure water this morning, how much were you taxed?
Ask ur papa cause we chased bus together to sell the water

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by eminikansoso(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
owobokiri:
Do you really understand what you wrote??

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Start parking.

Open month waaaaa dey cap nonsense...who mistakenly buy phone for this one self?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by owobokiri(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
eminikansoso:

Do you really understand what you wrote??
Why are you confused?
Point out the problem with my post and I will explain
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by voltron14: 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Coldie:

Ask ur papa cause we chased bus together to sell

You are definitely mistaken.

Old man is Houston as we speak.

At least you admit your vocation.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by eminikansoso(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You know little about market. The fasted growing countries are tax free or almost tax-free. If you want to build trust, remove tax. If you seek investors, remove tax. Why do you think people go to Dubai? If he truly wants to build Anambra he needs a tax-ease on developers. Set, the standard, set the location and let these middle class build your economy.

He needs to reach out to the igbos in far away and build their confidence in diverse sectors. If only he can harness the IT market and build a silicone valley in Anambra, it will be long standing.

The only way to stop insecurity now is to create a mandate to force all able bodied men out of their houses. No man above 18 must be seen on the streets gallivanting. Every man must have his employment card with the number of the employer behind it. Every finger must be entered into a system. Encourage bounty hunting. He needs snitches and rats in town and a special squad that silently picks bad eggs out of the society.

The guy na aboki, he has little or no knowledge of what he wrote.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by mariahAngel(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
werope:
very good one Sanwolu should do the needful to this touts

Trust me, no be Sanwo-olu dey run Lagos.

It is not his decision to make.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by owobokiri(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You know little about market. The fasted growing countries are tax free or almost tax-free. If you want to build trust, remove tax. If you seek investors, remove tax. Why do you think people go to Dubai? If he truly wants to build Anambra he needs a tax-ease on developers. Set, the standard, set the location and let these middle class build your economy.

Dubai is a tax heaven because they have alternative sources of income from Oil and gas. Anambra only depends on these taxes since the federal government has become a fulani property and has cornered all lucrative sectors of the economy. So Soludo must tax but must tax intelligently..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
owobokiri:
You think those taxes gets to him? I really doubt it.
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Coldie(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
voltron14:

You are definitely mistaken.

Old man is Houston as we speak.

At least you admit your vocation.
You definitely mistaken call him to ask him of his location again, the pure water he is hawking after he gives u change u will come to the internet open your mouth like frog and be talking to people anyhow

1 Like

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by voltron14: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Coldie:

You definitely mistaken call him to ask him of his location again, the pure water he is hawking after he gives u change u will come to the internet open your mouth like frog and be talking to people anyhow

Mr. Man.

My father studied in the US in the 70s.

Going to visit one of his sons is just normal.

One day, you would stop selling pure water, Amen.
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by blacksam01: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
why is he taxing small secondary school children 200 naira monthly
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Maidoki1414: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bluntguy:
Anambra government is synonymous with good governance.
soludu should have govern Lagos.agberos for don japa go ogun state

1 Like

Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Biliamin4567(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good evening sir/ma mr Moderator I understand the rules here.. But I hv no option than to seek for help here bcoz to eat twice in a day s very difficult for me since my business collapse to debt.. Am a graduate with HND holder.. Please if its just for me to eat help me wit any amount, I know the country is not smile at all.. By God grace you shall neva experience poverty,.. 0123331824 Gtbank A. Biliamin
Re: Soludo Bans Levies On Wheelbarrow Pushers, Hawkers, Vulcanizers by Coldie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
voltron14:

Mr. Man.

My father studied in the US in the 70s.

Going to visit one of his sons is just normal.

One day, you would stop selling pure water, Amen.
Mr man. Go and check on your real father, cause am very sure I saw him run past me right now while chasing a bus.

The person u think is your father is not your father, your father only gave u out cause he knew with the pure water business he is selling he might not be able to repair the phone u use to come to nairaland to talk rubbish. So he gave u out to that man so he could kick start his pure water hawking business.

Ask yourself the reason y u look like that pure water seller that comes around. Your questions will be answered one day. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonah Jang's Aide Delivered Cash In Ghana-must-go Bags To Him - Politics Nigeria / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate / Nigerians Appreciate President Buhari For Signing FUPRE Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.