Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland (34074 Views)

Monifa Phillip, Black Woman Graduate From University Of Glasgow, PhD In Physics / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by blueAgent(m): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munamoqel:
why are oyinbos not piling up degrees ? This the unanswered question

No be by paper certificate,

Oyinbos have the grace to excel,They would still be the ones doing the work and inventing anything inventable
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by lordparcel: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
jmichael259:

And what did he say?
What Colour is your Bugatti
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Jsucre(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sey na Yoruba get the school ni?

1 Like

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by mipeesoft(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Akorede Omilana well sighted, congratulations broh, more honours
nlfpmod:
Majority of the graduands of Master of Science Project Management from University of the West of England are Nigerians.

Sharing list of the graduands, Twitter user, Babatunde Koiki, wrote:

https://twitter.com/BabatundeKoiki/status/1593676674893336576?t=bFuzZOSYkb9pOuHWxDRQPw&s=08
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by invectives(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
nlfpmod:
Majority of the graduands of Master of Science Project Management from University of the West of England are Nigerians.

https://twitter.com/BabatundeKoiki/status/1593676674893336576? thank=bFuzZOSYkb9pOuHWxDRQPw&s=08
West Scotland...
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by meobizy(f): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Government scholarship. No doubt.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Vision101(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
The school fees are relatively low. The course is less demanding. In most cases only course work but no exams.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by MT: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Even if you get the arrangee tier 2, you are supposed to be a full staff of the company and paid monthly, salary stated in the contract.

Yes and here lies the problem because most of them do not have good client base. They are purposely opened for arrange. God helps them o
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
BloomingDale:

They teach them practicals they can use in life right from when they are little. They only go to the university for professional courses like law, medicine, etc.

Go to YouTube you will basically see them building their own houses, repairing their own toilet, building their own sewage system, wiring their own houses, setting up their own solar panels, farming etc without any prior experience. How many ordinary Nigerians can do that?

Only the black man goes to the university to study useless courses that serves no purpose after graduating.

Thank you my brother you just summarized everything. Nah Nigeria here people dey use BSc hype themselves anyhow. With zero skill. They are not even handy at home. Carry paper and rubbish cv dey waka-about dey find 60k work. Lol
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Its our time to shine.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sweetmaama:

'Yo fish'. I just love your phrase, i am already using it with my kids. I know you have a good heart, please i need your assistance, no matter how little. At this stage in Nigeria, food is the most important thing. Help a brother, please.

Yo fish’, abeg if dat man help you make dem reason my corner too. Hunger dey.

1 Like

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Sweetvie: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2022
Congrats to them smiley
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Mindlog: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vision101:
The school fees are relatively low. The course is less demanding. In most cases only course work but no exams.

£14,500 is the fees

1 Like

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Lashist(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
BATified2023:
A typical Igbo person

If them no hate wetin them gain

If igbos can hate on d late queen,wetin remain wey dem no fit hate?

If hate is a tribe it will b Igbo n I believe igbo should b substituted for hate in d dictionary e.g

I Igbo going out at night

I Igbo noise
Stupid olodo...but its this same tribe that is supporting BAT and donated 1billion naira to him for his campaign. Will you say those billionaires that donated also hate??
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Blacckrod(f): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wow rich kids
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by HolyPussy: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
All i see is.... tuition fees, Visa fees and IHS fees..

. UK goverment dey enjoy from Nigerians ooo

Na dia oyel be dat o.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by amNIGERIA: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
Which university is 'University of West England '?

It is University of The West Scotland

Scottish people are not happy with the OP...

nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/BabatundeKoiki/status/1593676674893336576?t=bFuzZOSYkb9pOuHWxDRQPw&s=08
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Bryan88(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
advanceDNA:
All i see is.... tuition fees, Visa fees and IHS fees..

. UK goverment dey enjoy from Nigerians ooo
walaiii!!!
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
lordparcel:
Spending millions on degrees is stupid....Some even take loans
Truth but some people only think like a worker. Never for business
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by Sweetmaama(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mindlog:

Reason I do encourage some who intend to come over to look into doing their Msc in Psychology even without an undergraduate degree in psychology as it gives them more opportunities during study and after graduation.
What are the opportunies for one who studied Bsc. psychology in Nigeria and also come over for Msc. psychology?
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by oluwoleife: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Shout out to the Foundation Members of 'Japa'
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by vikstandon(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
White man no dey go school ni...Abi them get their own school, wey be for them alone.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by ArcFresky(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations to them

They should thank their stars that they didn't offered BAT 101. I don't think any of them would've been able to scale through, because one needs the gift of understanding the tongues of demons to understand the course.

If you are given 1000 more years to your life, you can never achieve what this man achieved.
Instead of looking for ways to manage your data, you are online abusing your father.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by ArcFresky(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
waleray:
They have finally escaped this Hell called Nigeria. If you know you know.

angry you think so?
If you get anybody in UK, ask them again, beg them to be very honest and truthful to you.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by ttmacoy: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
It will interesting to see how many of them are able to get relevant jobs in the UK.

nlfpmod:
Majority of the graduands of Master of Science Project Management from University of the West of Scotland are Nigerians.

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by sowilli: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munamoqel:
why are oyinbos not piling up degrees ? This the unanswered question
skills plus financial education will beat any degree any day any time. Education goes beyond the four walls of the university. Have you ever bothered to check what course children of most wealthy study?
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by OLULAW: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2022
Cheap degree from a weak university. Third from the bottom.

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by VULCAN(m): 12:15am On Nov 20, 2022
Do you mean Amoda?

Thank God Madam Tinubu had the foresight to ask him to take up the admission of her daughter Bola.

Otherwise how would Amoda have found himself in Chicago?

tyinfinity:
Obi the UNN dullard could not get a foreign degree like tinubu
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by VULCAN(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2022
I can smell Jealousy.

If you had studied at a better one you wouldn't have knocked this one.

People ahead of you rarely turn back to hit at your achievements. It's almost always people who don't have what you have.

God will lift you up.

Say Amen

OLULAW:
Cheap degree from a weak university. Third from the bottom.

1 Like

Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by OLULAW: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2022
ArcFresky:

If you are given 1000 more years to your life, you can never achieve what this man achieved.
Instead of looking for ways to manage your data, you are online abusing your father.

Because he won't be caught dealing drugs like your patron. Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, ever. Go and investigate what prevented MKO Abiola from assuming office in spite of winning the election. Like MKO, Tinubu will be in financial ruins after next year's election.
Re: Several Nigerians Graduate From University Of The West Of Scotland by olamike02: 12:35am On Nov 20, 2022
Where are the British on that list. The Nigerians have been scammed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Not Study Law In Nigeria / Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) / Don't Seek Admission In Houdegbe University, Cotonou, NUC Warns Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.