Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

A Nairalander Needs Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Needs Help (2538 Views)

Man Searching For His Nigerian Father, He Needs Help Finding Him... (pictures) / A Nairalander Needs Help On How To Delete Previous Post / A Nairalander Needs At Least 500 Votes From You...please...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2011
I need to pay my school fees by Friday which is the last day before our first paper for Saturday, i am in my 200 level and i am a PT student of LASU ISOLO

School fees for 200 level is N78,000 in total including medicals, but i only need to loan 60k out of this sum.

I need someone to loan me N60k and i promise to pay back latest 15th of October, please help a nairalander out, i am an old member of this forum and not just that, someone with a responsibility on this forum too, would have used my real username but i don't want to expose my self to every tom, dick and harry, please if you are interested in helping me, you can leave a comment on this thread and i am going to tell you anything you need to know about me.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by akinreals: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2011
but i heard LASU part time has been scrapped, can u pls shed more light?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by ifyalways(f): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2011
wontgiveup:

I need to pay my school fees by Friday which is the last day before our first paper for Saturday, i am in my 200 level and i am a PT student of LASU ISOLO

School fees for 200 level is N78,000 in total including medicals, but i only need to loan 60k out of this sum.

I need someone to loan me N60k and i promise to pay back latest 15th of October, please help a nairalander out, i am an old member of this forum and not just that, someone with a responsibility on this forum too, would have used my real username but i don't want to expose my self to every tom, Joystick and harry, please if you are interested in helping me, you can leave a comment on this thread and i am going to tell you anything you need to know about me.
Are you serious?

You are in dire need and at the same time ashamed of using your real ID to post,you are NOT serious sha.

seems you have been forming big boy on here else undecided
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2011
akinreals:

but i heard LASU part time has been scrapped, can u pls shed more light?

Yes, the last 100L set are the last to be admitted.

^^^^^

You should know how nairaland works, if i find someone who truly wants to help, i will reveal to that person my identity.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by Odunnu: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
ifyalways:

Are you serious?

You are in dire need and at the same time ashamed of using your real ID to post,you are NOT serious sha.

seems you have been forming big boy on here else undecided

Gbo nwanyi oma, when he is ready, please remind me.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by OAM4J: 2:11am On Sep 01, 2011
A loan u say? Since  what you are asking for is a loan, then you need to answer these few questions:

How do you intend to pay it back? where will you get the money to pay it back? and what is the guarantee that you will pay it back?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by kandiikane(m): 2:36am On Sep 01, 2011
@Op, do I know your other ID or have you come across me before?

@OAM4J's questions. .
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2011
OAM4J:

A loan u say? Since  what you are asking for is a loan, then you need to answer these few questions:

How do you intend to pay it back? where will you get the money to pay it back? and what is the guarantee that you will pay it back?

Trust me, you know me more than alot of people on this forum and i will surely get intouch with you via "other means".

I intend to pay back via my job, i am in a "tight corner" right now and most of my funds are tied down, i will get the money to pay you from my job that has been sustaining me all these while. The guarantee is that i am going to reveal my pictures and identity to you online and offline as you wish to and whatever info you need from me, i am ready to provide.

kandiikane:

@Op, do I know your other ID or have you come across me before?

@OAM4J's questions. .

Well i will reveal to whoever that's interested and at the same time ready to help me.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by semid4lyfe(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
Hehehe. . . .see me see FORMAT grin
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by maclatunji: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Hehehe. . . .see me see FORMAT grin

Don't be so quick to judge! People who never knew me before have trusted me from here and did not regret it. If you have to deal with this guy, do your due diligence and remember don't give what you cannot afford to lose.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by CrazyMan(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
If you are an old user as you claimed, then you should know that 85% of Nairalanders are students like you, so asking for a loan from a fellow student is practically impossible.

I would suggest you go to your church or rather consult members of your family, because no nairalnder would give you the kind of money you're asking for.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by OAM4J: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
The OP got in touch with me through other means.

I know the OP and I think he is a very responsible guy with much credibility and integrity at stake that worth more than 60K to default. So if you can help please help. cool
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2011
@semid4lyfe

If i were you, i wouldn't type this reading through what i wrote, who knows, you might even know me better than other NL members. Anyways drastic situation calls for drastic action, i am more concerned with the deadline than with what you have in mind.

@CrazyMan

I don't know where you got the 85% stats from, but i am really not here to argue bro, i am truly very serious with this plea. very important to me.

@OAMJ4, thanks and please i wouldn't mind if you can help "keep" my other ID private unless i ask you to. (Thanks Brother).
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by Odunnu: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2011
Now I know you poster! You fall my hand big time!
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
He is real. Whoever has mean should help assist.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by manmustwac(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2011
Why did you leave it until the last minute before you decided to come and share your problem? Was thinking of helping you but its to late now.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Now I know you poster! You fall my hand big time!

I am sorry if i fell your hand but what is at stake is of importance to me right now and i cant pretend about it. i am running against time, if i had like 1 week grace, i might be able to scrap myself out of this, but it just can't wait.

^^^^

I was waiting for something, but i got disappointed at the last minute, hence the reason it became an "emergency". If there's any way you can help, please do, i am really in need of this help. some "VIP" members on this NL already know about this so please i won't disappoint if you decide to help. I still have between now and 1pm on friday to pay up.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
I still need this loan, if you can't loan me all, you can as well loan me part of it, i just have between now and 1pm tomorrow to have the fees ready. ready to pay back between now and 15th of October (unfailingly).

Time is against me.

I know i asked too late but it was because i was disappointed, hence the reason i have no other choice but to seek this via any other possible means.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by manmustwac(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
Well if I had an extra day I would've considered you but no time now.

Besides you could be my nemesis in the religion section  undecided
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2011
If you're considering to help but afraid you might not be able to get your money back when the time comes, just come in here, place your conditions and if they are reasonable, i am going to put a pen to it. I have between now and 1pm tomorrow to come up with this.

If one person can't help, i don't mind 2 or 3 persons to make it more "reasonable" to handle because of the urgency.

I no do yanga o, i am pleading for this loan so as to save myself from regretting the time, efforts and money i have invested so far in this program.

I know i came too late or sudden but this is a situation i myself didn't bargain for.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2011
@manmustwac

Believe me, i rarely post on the religious section but i read alot from the section.

Thanks for having the will to want to help, if you can still re-consider my options, please let me know, i don't mind contacting you with my other ID, i hope i can pray that you don't experience this 'emergency" in any other form in life?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by olaolabiy: 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2011
Naija-based guys should help.

Some of these guys have good jobs.

60,000? Come on, guys.

Semid4lyfe, answer your name.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2011
@Odiaero

Say something if you can abeg.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2011
manmustwac:

Well if I had an extra day I would've considered you but no time now.

Besides you could be my nemesis in the religion section  undecided
this is really pathetic from a moderator. shocked i know u are an atheist and most atheist here lack morals. u have just exhibited how an evangelical atheist can be described as religious. i am ur nemesis and im certain u thought i was behind this right? smdh. i love most mods on nl, but u, im indifferent about u
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 3:24am On Sep 02, 2011
^^^^

Please if you can help, i don't mind, i have just less than 10hours to come up with this sum, i am yet to find anyone willing with a concrete word.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by blank(f): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2011
Just seeing this. How do i reach u b4 the deadline?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2011
blank:

Just seeing this. How do i reach u b4 the deadline?

Thanks, i will contact you asap. thanks in advance, I'm very grateful.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2011
I am still about 40k to go, anyone who's willing to help with the loan should please do, time is ticking against me.

Thanks in advance.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by wontgiveup: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2011
Ticking embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by jaybee3(m): 9:49am On Sep 02, 2011
Who are you?
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help by maclatunji: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2011
Seun should help one of his people now. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Ronaldo Urges His Nigerian Fans To Vote Buhari / Ritual Killings (human) Sacrifices In Nigeria / How Often Do You Visit Your Hometown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.