Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent (334 Views)

A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / I Will Submit Myself To Hague – Nnamdi Kanu / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by slimfit1(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2022
slimfit1:
40 children died in Southern Kaduna it was as if it didn't happen if 3 people died in America or France he will be sending condolences. The UN keeps mute to this ethnic cleansing going on. Most of us keep quiet because it is not affecting us directly. May you not witness what these mothers witness. The people that are supposed to protect these people are not doing anything. The people that represent them have been silenced.
The Christian faith has been silenced with cash that they turn their eyes to when they see evil being committed. When these communities defend themselves the Nigerian government attacks them for doing so but tends to go and defend the attackers when the attack is not going successfully. The only time the Nigerian army is doing its job is when Fulani communities are in trouble.
40 children died in Southern Kaduna it was as if it didn't happen if 3 people died in America or France he will be sending condolences. The UN keeps mute to this ethnic cleansing going on. Most of us keep quiet because it is not affecting us directly. May you not witness what these mothers witness. The people that are supposed to protect these people are not doing anything. The people that represent them have been silenced.
The Christian faith has been silenced with cash that they turn their eyes to when they see evil being committed. When these communities defend themselves the Nigerian government attacks them for doing so but tends to go and defend the attackers when the attack is not going successfully. The only time the Nigerian army is doing its job is when Fulani communities are in trouble.
I am a yoruba man, none of my family and friends live in these areas but I will not keep quiet and watch people being slathered like chickens we can all ignore the killings but one day it will be your turn.
Re: If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by dnawah(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2022
slimfit1:
The Christian faith has been silenced with cash that they turn their eyes to when they see evil being committed. When these communities defend themselves the Nigerian government attacks them for doing so but tends to go and defend the attackers when the attack is not going successfully. The only time Nigerian army are doing there job is when Fulani communities are in trouble.
all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us.this Micheal jackson song mean a lot.arise and fight for urself.the west don't care about us.
Re: If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by alpharoyalty: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2022
I cried when I saw the barbarism committed by the fulanis.
The number one problem of this country is the ethnic bigotry and stupidity of the so called incompetent president.
The man doesn't care as long as it does not affect his fulani people.
People are dying and being killed everyday like worthless chickens.
We leave him and his family to God.
He and his accomplice will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by owobokiri(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2022
I actually think that it is the biggest testament to the fact that this generation of Nigerians are the biggest cowards in Gods world, that folks like Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Sani Abacha, Theophilus Danjuma, Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar and co are living their best lives peacefully in Nigeria, with all their monumental loots and will die peacefully, then will be given some of the best burial ceremonies... This strange country seem to have been so devilishly structured that only Evil and Evil men thrive here. Chile, Sudan, Egypt, south Africa, Indonesia, Malaysia, name them, all tried their corrupt leaders at a point. No chance here..

All these while their victims, the Nigerian people live in squalid penury right before them in the same country! This generation failed! No one was purnished for turning the biggest black nation on earth into the biggest joke on earth! How would the nonsense stop then? If they could so easily get away with the murders and the monumental heists, how could the state convincingly dispense justice to lesser criminals? These guys deserved some later day punishments for turning the country upside down, while setting up their upsprings for an endless life of opulence. Nigerians failed woefully on that score!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by Puremind1225: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2022
It's very unfortunate, only in Nigeria this kind of thing would be tolerated.
Re: If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2022
Christians and the minorities cant organise themselves into a formidable political front to support themselves and protect their interests. Thats the biggest shame.
Re: If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by aariwa(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2022
Western nations will not intervene until you petition. How many of the lawyers roaming round Nigeria had even petitioned the US congress committee human rights ? None because if Nigerians had been doing that, most of our leaders who buhari and co would have been facing servere sanctions , threat of hanging at hanand travel ban to their immediate family
Re: If Buhari Does Not Go To Hague by June 2023, Puting Is Innocent by Benjamin4388(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Mehn..guys am done tired with everyone committin this plaque in this country and even more the people pointin the problem out but not really pointing out the solution....am down for anyway we all can make sure this people lagacies forever be itch in the history for their evil that even generation after generation will look at the present country and understand what we all had to pass through to get to that promise land..if you can even make it hell for them right even now..you are highly welcome

(1) (Reply)

People Referring To Me As Jibril From Sudan Was Not So Funny - Buhari / BREAKING: LP Appoints Akin Oshunkotun (Former MD NAN) As New Campaign DG / Obidients Before They Became Obidients Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.