Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,923 members, 7,838,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs (12171 Views)

Inside Kogi IDPs Camps: Flood Victims Turn Beggars, Share Cups Of Rice (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: James Faleke Meets With Kogi State Statutory Delegates / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Lashist(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
The same applies to Obi and Atiku too . They are all the same Are you Igbo are you supporting Obi because of Tribalism?
Let BAT go and spend his holidays in IDP camps then...preferably the one in the north or east cheesy
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by omoadeleye(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Obalacam:
This man is setting the standard so above and beyond Nigeria politics.
You simply can't help but love and admire him

Setting standards?

He is contesting for the presidential election and decided to change to another attitude just to appeal to you guys and you gullibles can still buy that? E dey una body.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2022
The fraud called Peter Obi didn't learn his lesson the last time in Kogi abi

We Kogites have made it loude and clear that Obi will be disgraced at the polls in the coming elections

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by MikeofAfrica: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2022
Schrodinger2:

People are supporting BAT because he outperformed Obi when you compare their time as governors.

You guys are the tribalistic elements amongst the electorates..

Please how did BAT outperform Peter Obi as Governor?

Is it by using Apha beta to loot Lagos State since 1999?

Is it by creating touts and empowering them to torment and exploit the poor people in Lagos?

Is it by grabbing almost all the lucrative properties and lands owned by Lagos Government.

Is it by becoming a tyrant in Lagos who selects the State Governors , Senators and all political office holders and removes any one that challenges his authority from office.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Please how did BAT outperform Peter Obi as Governor?

Is it by using Apha beta to loot Lagos State since 1999?

Is it by creating touts and empowering them to torment and exploit the poor people in Lagos?

Is it by grabbing almost all the lucrative properties and lands owned by Lagos Government.

Is it by becoming a tyrant in Lagos who selects the State Governors , Senators and all political office holders and removes any one that challenges his authority from office.

Only an IPOB will compare Tinubu with Obi

It is an insult to Tinubu to compare Obi to him

Same South East who cannot even travel home for Christmas are talking crap about Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2022
Lashist:

Let BAT go and spend his holidays in IDP camps then...preferably the one in the north or east cheesy

The question you should be asking is that why is Obi spending his Christmas in IDP just before elections.

The man is just a hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Schrodinger2(m): 7:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

Other than Yoruba Muslims, nobody else has his back in the South West, and mind you, we have good reasons for that.
1). If you think everyone that supports BAT is Yoruba Muslim, then you might be quite wrong...

2). Assuming you're right, then it supports my earlier argument that Obi sympathizers are either his tribe men or religious sect...
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2022
Laple0541:
This guy is a pure sycophant, can everyone now see this guy is only about his greed and had nothing to offer the country.

Obi is 61years old meaning he had celebrated 61 xmasses, he even celebrated 8 of them as a governor out of which he never celebrated any with the less privileged or internally displaced people, simply because he wants votes from the gullible ones he wants to celebrate with IDPs in Kogi, what about the people displaced internally in his native Anambra by Kanu and Ekpa? Can't he celebrate with them?

Obi is a hypocrite and he is only fooling himself as everyone can see through his charades
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by MikeofAfrica: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2022
omoadeleye:

Setting standards?

He is contesting for the presidential election and decided to change to another attitude just to appeal to you guys and you gullibles can still buy that? E dey una body.

Peter Obi never changed his attitude. He was in Haiti when the nation was destroyed by earthquake . Was he thinking of contesting for Haiti president?

The only difference now is that he publicize his humanitarian actions because he is contesting an election. He would have visited the IDPs in Kogi secretly had he not be running for president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2022
femisplash:
Seems Peter Obi hasn't got the memo yet, Kogi people and Nigerians at large could see through the hypocrisy. His hypocrisy during the flood period where he was visiting flood idps with camera crew yet the people spoke loudly and rejected him at his rallies. Pretty sure he's cussing out his zombies for pushing him on a mission of no return.

Yorubas are voting Peter Obi

Igbos are voting Peter Obi

South south are voting Peter Obi

Hausa fulani are voting Peter Obi

A New Nigeria is POssible.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

Will you just shut up and don't ruin this for Peter Obi. You have no idea the millions of Yoruba Christians who want him to win.

But with this your chochocho now, all you're doing is jinxing it. Ode!

Go and sit down. There are no Yoruba Christians voting for Obi
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Doyou2019: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

Hahaha this one na urchin sent here to create disharmony between the Igbo and Yoruba lovers of Peter Obi. grin

We've seen this movie before.
But Omo you don fail fafafau Fau!
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Nwaetche(m): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2022
Ohh, almost all the Yoruba christians I know are voting Peter Obi. I also know that moderate Yoruba Muslims are voting for PO too.

I think BAT is only supported by Ethnic bigots and radical Islamist.

stuffs2002:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Lashist(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

The question you should be asking is that why is Obi spending his Christmas in IDP just before elections.

The man is just a hypocrite
So same BAT that promised student loans and no more strike during 2015 elections and now is still promising more students loans isnt a hypocrite...same BAT promising good government devoid of corruption but is the king of giving bribes and king of agberos in naija isnt a hypocrite cheesy..Lets assume we know all politicians are hypocrites...let BAT go and spend his christmas in IDP too before elections...you guys should stop weeping over one small structureless party cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by JOemmy(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2022
Onucs:
Dude trying to force himself on kogi people

You people are just unpleaseable
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Obalacam(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2022
omoadeleye:

Setting standards?

As e de pain you, e de sweet us.
Last time I checked,he is not the only contesting neither is he the only Christian going to be on the ballot box.
You are simply angry because he is doing what your principal can never think of even in his next Life
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2022
Lashist:

So same BAT that promised student loans and no more strike during 2015 elections and now is still promising more students loans isnt a hypocrite...same BAT promising good government devoid of corruption but is the king of giving bribes and king of agberos in naija isnt a hypocrite cheesy..Lets assume we know all politicians are hypocrites...let BAT go and spend his christmas in IDP too before elections...you guys should stop weeping over one small structureless party cheesy

Why are IPOB so devoid of common sense.

Tinubu was governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 yet you accuse him of something in 2015 at federal level?

I always avoid getting into any form of discussion with IPOB members because their way of reasoning is too ST00PEED
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by kelly72: 8:01am On Dec 25, 2022
Onucs:
Dude trying to force himself on kogi people

Yes, that's the best way to force yourself on people, by empathising with and serving them, not by saying it is your turn, as if Nigeria is a female victim which criminals take turns to rape.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by 5starMan: 8:03am On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
The same applies to Obi and Atiku too . They are all the same Are you Igbo are you supporting Obi because of Tribalism?
That's what a bigot like you always put in your bigoted mind to continue your bigotry.
We Igbos vote on competence and character.
At this moment Obi is the best in all areas as compared to other aspirants. That the best happened to be one of us (Igbo) and we and other detribalised Nigerians are supporting him doesn't make us sentimental. We have supported other better candidates in the past irrespective of tribe, win or lose. I mean check out the candidates we supported as compared to the ones you supported and you will see that you guys always support based on hate and stupidity.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by omonnakoda: 8:05am On Dec 25, 2022
hylyne:

You lack understanding. His emphasis is that, it's Only tribalism and religion that would make people like you stick to a sick old man, regardless. You dare not compare PO with your Principal.

If we had Prof Osibanjo or Even kwakwanso as APC presidential candidate, I'm sure PO wouldn't have been as popular as his today.

Again, review all the promises your principal and PMB made in 2015, where are we now. So the only condition upon which people like you, would still queue behind him, after seeing the effects of their 2015 & 2019 tricks is either tribalism, religion or perhaps greedy

Who is my principal?
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by caracas: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2022
femisplash:
Seems Peter Obi hasn't got the memo yet, Kogi people and Nigerians at large could see through the hypocrisy. His hypocrisy during the flood period where he was visiting flood idps with camera crew yet the people spoke loudly and rejected him at his rallies. Pretty sure he's cussing out his zombies for pushing him on a mission of no return.
Which useless rally? Go to kogi n see how ppl are shouting Peter obi or nothing
You dey here dey cap rally, who has time for rally in this buhari regime…..The ppl who attend pdp n Apc rallies will not vote for them they only went there to earn their 2k…..
Kogi pp n indeed Nigerians will speak very loud for Peter obi come feb 2023 with their pvcs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by omonnakoda: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2022
5starMan:

That's what a bigot like you always put in your bigoted mind to continue your bigotry.
We Igbos vote on competence and character.
At this moment Obi is the best in all areas as compared to other aspirants. That the best happened to be one of us (Igbo) and we and other detribalised Nigerians are supporting him doesn't make us sentimental. We have supported other better candidates in the past irrespective of tribe, win or lose. I mean check out the candidates we supported as compared to the ones you supported and you will see that you guys always support based on hate and stupidity.
Every voter is the judge of who is "BEST" why is your judgment better than any other voter's?
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by omonnakoda: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2022
Lashist:

What is MY business with that? Why are you telling ME that?
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by MikeofAfrica: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

Only an IPOB will compare Tinubu with Obi

It is an insult to Tinubu to compare Obi to him

Same South East who cannot even travel home for Christmas are talking crap about Tinubu

I asked you to confide in me how Tinubu was a better Governor than Obi. You could not do that because Tinubu is only better than Obi in corruption and godfatherism.

Is Obi responsible for the insecurity across Nigeria? SE has her own security issues but no State in SE has witness the kind of ugly incidence we saw at Owo in Ondo State.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by nnamdi640: 8:27am On Dec 25, 2022
Okoroawusa:
If Peter Obi like let him celebrate New Year with Owerri ashewos he is going nowhere....kpomkwem!
We love your tears, cry me a river
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

I asked you to confide in me how Tinubu was a better Governor than Obi. You could not do that because Tinubu is only better than Obi in corruption and godfatherism.

Is Obi responsible for the insecurity across Nigeria? SE has her own security issues but no State in SE has witness the kind of ugly incidence we saw at Owo in Ondo State.

SENSELESS IPOB everywhere .

Is Tinubu the governor of Ondo?
Tinubu was governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Rekeb: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2022
Is he afraid to go to Anambra to celebrate Christmas with his people? He is always welcome in Lagos to spend the new year holiday too.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by MikeofAfrica: 8:58am On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

SENSELESS IPOB everywhere .

Is Tinubu the governor of Ondo?
Tinubu was governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007

Since it is senseless to blame Tinubu for the insecurity in SW why are you then blaming Peter Obi for the insecurity in SE?

If I am an IPOB for supporting Peter Obi then it means you are an Oduduwa agitator for supporting Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Since it is senseless to blame Tinubu for the insecurity in SW why are you then blaming Peter Obi for the insecurity in SE?

If I am an IPOB for supporting Peter Obi then it means you are an Oduduwa agitator for supporting Tinubu.

IPOB and sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

Obi openly supported IPOB
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by MikeofAfrica: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and sense are parallel lines that can never meet.

Obi openly supported IPOB

Can you show me a proof of when Obi openly supported IPOB?

Mainwhile, Tinubu told a national newspaper that he does not believe in One Nigeria years ago. That means that Tinubu is indirectly supporting the agitation for Oduduwa Republic.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 9:43am On Dec 25, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Can you show me a proof of when Obi openly supported IPOB?

Mainwhile, Tinubu told a national newspaper that he does not believe in One Nigeria years ago. That means that Tinubu is indirectly supporting the agitation for Oduduwa Republic.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/558028-throwback-ipob-members-not-terrorists-i-live-with-them-peter-obi.html

The headlines of Tinubu is different from the contents of the paper. Learn to read before jumping to conclusions
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by fortunez1(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2022
Always leading by example

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Economic Council Retreat Highlights / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / Kaduna Declares Curfew Over Communal Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.