Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,903 members, 7,841,391 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs (12177 Views)

Inside Kogi IDPs Camps: Flood Victims Turn Beggars, Share Cups Of Rice (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: James Faleke Meets With Kogi State Statutory Delegates / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Terror48: 10:21am On Dec 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Put ur mind at ease ...

It doesnt mean he will win the state. cheesy cheesy

Labour party is still a tiny party.. cheesy angry
But why are you afraid of the tiny party?You always wail about the tiny party.Is that not insanity?
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Lubumbashi: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2022
The good people of Kogi state spoke loud and clear when he went there to campaign. The cold reception he received is telling enough cool
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by RECHMOND: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2022
You see my dear friend, if not for greed and selfishness at this age Tinubu is he wouldn't be contesting to become the president because he is physically unfit. What about Atiku, to him it's a do or die job. As humans, greed and selfishness are part of the characteristics that humans have just like hate, love, anger, and we are obligated to conquer these bad ones. But fear anyone who hasn't conquered these. Because they can do anything for their selfish desires. I can boldly tell you that Peter Obi has conquered his, that's why I support him. As a formal governor he doesn't collect pension from that seat he was in, unlike Tinubu and Atiku and others, common, this is how individuals who have great interest in the future of their country acts. Am a Crossriverian, am not Igbo, I don't support evil, I don't discriminate others because of their tripe. At times it pains me so much when I remember am a Nigerian because of how we Nigerians discriminate others. At times I'll wish I'll just disappear and appear in a sane country where things work in the right way there are supposed to work. But then this bible verse comforts me, knowing that the devil is in control of this system of things. (1 John 5:19.) Reasons why we face all of these greedy and selfish men that wants to die in power and for power. Too bad really. Too bad
omonnakoda:
The same applies to Obi and Atiku too . They are all the same Are you Igbo are you supporting Obi because of Tribalism?
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by hylyne(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
Who is my principal?

Use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Gandrova: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2022
Obalacam:
This man is setting the standard so above and beyond Nigeria politics.
You simply can't help but love and admire him
Which standard are you talking about? Standard he failed to set in Anambra state.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Gandrova: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Thoughtful of him. I hope Tinubu and Atiku will do same.
They don't have to be stupid like Hoebi
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by 00FFT00(m): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2022
saintrow1:

He won't even get 5%

I know say e dey pain, but make you sef face the reality.
PO na Nigeria next shugaban kasa cheesy
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by omonnakoda: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2022
RECHMOND:
You see my dear friend, if not for greed and selfishness at this age Tinubu is he wouldn't be contesting to become the president because he is physically unfit. What about Atiku, to him it's a do or die job. As humans, greed and selfishness are part of the characteristics that humans have just like hate, love, anger, and we are obligated to conquer these bad ones. But fear anyone who hasn't conquered these. Because they can do anything for their selfish desires. I can boldly tell you that Peter Obi has conquered his, that's why I support him. As a formal governor he doesn't collect pension from that seat he was in, unlike Tinubu and Atiku and others, common, this is how individuals who have great interest in the future of their country acts. Am a Crossriverian, am not Igbo, I don't support evil, I don't discriminate others because of their tripe. At times it pains me so much when I remember am a Nigerian because of how we Nigerians discriminate others. At times I'll wish I'll just disappear and appear in a sane country where things work in the right way there are supposed to work. But then this bible verse comforts me, knowing that the devil is in control of this system of things. (1 John 5:19.) Reasons why we face all of these greedy and selfish men that wants to die in power and for power. Too bad really. Too bad
This is very long and I do not get your point.
This is a discussion about politics, I believe. So why bring in the bible? Do you know whether I subscribe to it? Is that not disrespectful? Let us learn to do the right thing at the right time in the right place. You are free to believe in the bible. If I am interested I will open it or go to church. Keep it away from politics so that the religion does not get exposed to ridicule

I do not have a PVC, I will not be voting. Nigerians will get exactly the president they deserve

Why are you talking to ME about Tinubu? What am I supposed to do with your rant about him?
Why are you preaching to me about Obi?
I will not be voting but I do not believe Obi has anything to offer me if I was voting. That is my reality ,I am not saying he is good or bad just that I do not believe in all he has been saying. Now clearly you do I respect that .That is your choice and your business but bringing the bible into it is taking it too far
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by omonnakoda: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2022
hylyne:

Use your tongue to count your teeth
Is that an Ibo proverb? translate please

Who is my principal?
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by ufotunang: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Put ur mind at ease ...

It doesnt mean he will win the state. cheesy cheesy

Labour party is still a tiny party.. cheesy angry
...tiny party that tinubu and APC are afraid of..in which they are telling Peter obi to step down from the presidential race .why are they afraid of Peter obi and the tiny party according to what you said
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by RECHMOND: 11:51am On Dec 25, 2022
Hmmm
omonnakoda:
This is very long and I do not get your point.
This is a discussion about politics, I believe. So why bring in the bible? Do you know whether I subscribe to it? Is that not disrespectful? Let us learn to do the right thing at the right time in the right place. You are free to believe in the bible. If I am interested I will open it or go to church. Keep it away from politics so that the religion does not get exposed to ridicule

I do not have a PVC, I will not be voting. Nigerians will get exactly the president they deserve

Why are you talking to ME about Tinubu? What am I supposed to do with your rant about him?
Why are you preaching to me about Obi?
I will not be voting but I do not believe Obi has anything to offer me if I was voting. That is my reality ,I am not saying he is good or bad just that I do not believe in all he has been saying. Now clearly you do I respect that .That is your choice and your business but bringing the bible into it is taking it too far
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Corrinthians(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2022
rebirthkennedy:

Is Peter Obi the governor of Anambra state? Is Peter the minister of interior? He is just an ordinary citizen like you... campaigning to be the president ..How many idp camp have you yourself visited? Or are you not a human being also...I don't know why some people hate this peter obi?..because his not a Yoruba or Muslim like you. tribal & religious influence is the main problem of Nigeria
Stupid hypocritical lots abound on this forum. Anini Obi isn't this and that, but Tinubu is the governor and president of the country, and deployed soldiers to Lekki toll gate, and is the one behind Emefiele travails.

You people are disgusting.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Okwyjesus(m): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2022
Obalacam:
This man is setting the standard so above and beyond Nigeria politics.
You simply can't help but love and admire him

This is top notch strategy. I don't even know there are IDP camps in Kogi.
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Safyqueen: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
1Dray:
Naijeriya, Sai Peter Obi Mai Nasara!
LP

Stop abusing yourself with the language you don't understand.

Edit that picture immediately.
Cigaba is different from cingaba. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Obalacam(m): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
Okwyjesus:

This is top notch strategy. I don't even know there are IDP camps in Kogi.

That's why you can never be amount to something in life because your knowledge is highly limited
Sorry Man..this message was not for you
My bad
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Lashist(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

Why are IPOB so devoid of common sense.

Tinubu was governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 yet you accuse him of something in 2015 at federal level?

I always avoid getting into any form of discussion with IPOB members because their way of reasoning is too ST00PEED
E be like you think you are the chief in charge in dropping insults...you are the same person that was looking for scholarship and begging on this forum like your life depends on it sT00PEEDly. Better stop being stoopeed and dont think APC/PDP with these same set of old men will save your worthless life...if you choose to remain stoopeed and keep voting the old men, stop insulting people on this forum and face your wretched life with sense
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Lashist(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is MY business with that? Why are you telling ME that?
Trying to explain to you that the support obi is getting isnt bcus he is igbo..if you think otherwise, goodluck..its not our business what you think
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by 1Dray(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Safyqueen:

Stop abusing yourself with the language you don't understand.

Edit that picture immediately.
Cigaba is different from cingaba. grin grin

I'm a BaZazzaugi, if you know what that means. So you see, you can't be saying I don't understand my language. You and I know there's a typo on the pic's write up, but we all understand what it's trying to say, which is 'Peter Obi will bring progress'
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by stuffs2002: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lashist:

E be like you think you are the chief in charge in dropping insults...you are the same person that was looking for scholarship and begging on this forum like your life depends on it sT00PEEDly. Better stop being stoopeed and dont think APC/PDP with these same set of old men will save your worthless life...if you choose to remain stoopeed and keep voting the old men, stop insulting people on this forum and face your wretched life with sense

BIAFLA people keep stalking me and not face their empty and worthless life.

For your information, I got 3 scholarships entirely on merit. It will do you well to stop HATING the progress of others. Many BIAFLA are presently hating me in my place of work because have far more qualifications than them.

BIAFLA people hate me for 2 reasons
1) I am a Northerner
2) I am better than them
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Lashist(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
stuffs2002:

BIAFLA people keep stalking me and not face their empty and worthless life.

For your information, I got 3 scholarships entirely on merit. It will do you well to stop HATING the progress of others. Many BIAFLA are presently hating me in my place of work because have far more qualifications than them.

BIAFLA people hate me for 2 reasons
1) I am a Northerner
2) I am better than them
Lmao...which one be biafla grin abeg carry your trolling elsewhere. Keep deceiving yourself with 3 scholarship. You mentioned me to say rubbish and show your frustration and still claiming people hate you...who want to hate an idiot like you that havent achieved anything..abeg today is Christmas...i dont want to be doing this rubbish online fights with you..how can you dedicate your life on an online forum to hate igbos and call everybody against APC ipob and still claim someone is hating you?? cheesy OBJ, Afenifere leader, Baba Ahmed family are all IPOB because they want naija to be better..better go and do better stuffs with your life instead of this trolling and telling lies about scholarship you cant get
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Shikini: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by omonnakoda: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lashist:

Trying to explain to you that the support obi is getting isnt bcus he is igbo..if you think otherwise, goodluck..its not our business what you think
No you said BAT should go and spend time in IDP and i asked why are you telling me that?
If YOU believe Obi 's support is not because he is Ibo why tell me? Wait till after the election. There is no need to tell me
That is what YOU believe we will soon find out
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by Lashist(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
omonnakoda:
No you said BAT should go and spend time in IDP and i asked why are you telling me that?
If YOU believe Obi 's support is not because he is Ibo why tell me? Wait till after the election. There is no need to tell me
That is what YOU believe we will soon find out
Chief stop worrying so much about a structureless party. Na you come dey comment ontop pitobi structureless party topic cheesy
Re: Peter Obi To Celebrate Christmas With Kogi IDPs by hylyne(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2022
omonnakoda:
Is that an Ibo proverb? translate please

Who is my principal?

Which is Ibo proverb?

You are still displaying your tribalistic tendencies,...you can't even hide it unfortunately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Is NDI & USAID Ambassador (Photos) / FG Releases Breakdown Of 2017 VAT Revenue For 10 Months / Another Economic Recession May Be Imminent, Says FSDH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.