Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,030 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State (26763 Views)

APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures) / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by sapele914(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2023
Salvador1:
You gats give it to OBIdents they are really doing underground work.

In my church today if u see the zeal our vicar take urge people to get PVC and be ready for a war.
Immediately he said if u have gotten your PVC raise ur hands, behold more than half of the church raised their hands.
I haven't seen this zeal before.
Vicar said, jubilations, but if Imam talk wailing will start, they want to islamize Nigeria? grin

You Hypocrites in religious disguises, should keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Salvador1: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2023
Misterone:
massive indeed. Rented crowd. They could not even get up to 50 persons.
show me your PVC.
I got to notice all Nairaland urchins don't have PVC.

4 Likes

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Mccullum: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2023
2k to each person that presence.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2023
For this Kogi wey we dey grin

1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Seefinish: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2023
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Emeks008(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2023
This is good.

Olamoboro LG share boundary with Igbo eze north LGA of Enugu state. Most people in this area are for Obi except u dont know this very terrain. Most igala speaking side of Kogi State will vote for Obi comes February. Tinubu vote will mainly comes from Kogi west and some part of Kogi central.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Salvador1: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
Vicar said, but Imam talk wailing will start, they want to islamize Nigeria? grin
if they encourage people to get their PVC and vote wisely who will attack them?
Urchinson can't be cured.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Centcanada: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2023
Lovely and comentbale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by sapele914(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Salvador1:
if they encourage people to get their PVC and vote wisely who will attack them?
Urchinson can't be cured.
You should ask your people in the yeast, who will attack them if they vote for Apga Judas Peter Obi? Ipobians can’t be cured of mumurism.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Ndleabilli: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2023
Nice

Please don't forget we design websites at affordable prices

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by hadex90(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2023
I am fully Obidient but from the look of things, the chance of the best candidate is very slim. Nigeria is not ready for liberty, the poor people are still very much ready to vote in their opressors. But as for me and my household, no matter the outcome of the election, we will never lack anything good. It's not faith Aline, it's faith plus work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by plaindealer: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Pravedk: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
hadex90:
I am fully Obidient but from the look of things, the chance of the best candidate is very slim. Nigeria is not ready for liberty, the poor people are still very much ready to vote in their opressors. But as for me and my household, no matter the outcome of the election, we will never lack anything good. It's not faith Aline, it's faith plus work

Vote Obi and go home
He is winning. Forget the strategy these urchins are doing

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by sapele914(m): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2023
hadex90:
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Curious345: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
ednut1:
On election day they will collect 1k
say no to vote buying
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Misterone: 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2023
Salvador1:
show me your PVC.
I got to notice all Nairaland urchins don't have PVC.
I got to notice that obidiotz are so much on the net with zero presence on ground. They shy away from voting on election day cause they are not proud of their candidate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by kamalbob(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bluntguy:
Organic. Not five five hundred naira almajiris.

Almajiris are those your inyamuri brothers who sneaked into Kano on a night bus with a pair of bathroom slippers, worn-out shirt and one pair of faded jeans lol... I'm from Kano State, come to sabon gari and see them. They shut up and listen when we are talking because we put them in their place lol
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by duro4chang(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kingpele:
Please God give us the best candidate among them..we are tired of the thieves that has been ruining this country in the name of running a government..the masses have suffered much ..please save these urchins who is too blind to see your choice for this country..save them from the blindness of religion and ethnicity...because all men are same in your presence...rather instill in them the spirit of humanity, so that they will pity the poorest of the poor suffering under the weight of cluelessnes of our greedy and selfish leaders....finally save the mikanos and urchins of the love of money and foolishness of greediness, so that they can be free from the power of their oppressors masquerading as the solutions to the problems they themselves inflicted on this country through the presidency of buharia
Amen. That is the best prayer

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Salvador1: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
You should ask your people in the yeast, who will attack them if they vote for Apga Judas Peter Obi? Ipobians can’t be cured of mumurism.
before we go further.
Can u show me evidence u have PVC.

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by arantess: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
triple996:
How many times will u go to kogi
As many times as possible

It is evangelism, no limits to it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Banbutton: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cosmatikka:
I also in my own little way sponsored a small medical outreach for Obi this Christmas in Kogi state in order to sensitize ppl about a new Nigeria.

This is the first time I'm spending money on a politician and I'm happy doing it.

A new Nigeria is POssible with Obi/Dhatti
shocked shocked you just labored in VAIN
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by MBA59: 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
Obi is a go!
Would you want to make money daily from football matches. Learn how to trade football matches by hedging. WhatsApp 080 seven4 20 nine9 seven9

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by hadex90(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
Pravedk:

Vote Obi and go home
He is winning. Forget the strategy these urchins are doing
My brother, that is the plan, i will vote Obi and also protect my vote. But see ehn, i reside in this local part of Ogun state and i must tell you that I'm yet to see a single poster of Obi. Majority of them are urchins. I just pray God raise up stone to replace urchins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by arantess: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
kamalbob:

Almajiris are those your inyamuri brothers who sneaked into Kano on a night bus with a pair of bathroom slippers, worn-out shirt and one pair of faded jeans lol... I'm from Kano State, come to sabon gari and see them. They shut up and listen when we are talking because we put them in their place lol
Naaa

The whole world knows who almajiris are
You are all Descendants of Ishmael, the wild man.
we see your brother's in Nigeria, iraq, Palestine and Syria doing devils work up and down

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Deeprooted: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Mark this!!!!

The winner to be declared by INEC will not complete his tenure. Another winner will be sworn into power following Court order
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Dyke15(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Salvador1:
You gats give it to OBIdents they are really doing underground work.

In my church today if u see the zeal our vicar take urge people to get PVC and be ready for a war.
Immediately he said if u have gotten your PVC raise ur hands, behold more than half of the church raised their hands.
I haven't seen this zeal before.
Same happened in my church today.
Infact PVC collection consumed half of the preaching today.
D priest now said if u haven't collected ur PVC, dat u should wait behind after Mass dat someone is here to help make the collection easier for u.
Omo almost half of the church waited behind for dat.
The old cargos polithiefians never really know what's going to hit them.
They should keep on playing the old political game thinking people aren't wise now.
It will really shock them coz HUNGER , INFLATION nd POVERTY ve really formatted people's brain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by DonWest16(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:

I nor dey follow pastor dey beef Imam grin
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by bewla(m): 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
JoeNL22:

For with Obi...a new Nigeria is PO'ssible
For Bat it's renew hope

Join us to welcome Bola Amed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by izubext007: 12:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu said they will Labour in vain.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by VERDA: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I think 100 thousand Naira was spent ,2k per head for 50 people .

Calm down, your crying over nothing.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by arantess: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
sapele914:
Vicar said, jubilations, but if Imam talk wailing will start, they want to islamize Nigeria? grin

You Hypocrites in religious disguises, should keep deceiving yourselves.
The imam calls Christian "Kaffir" and infidels
That is the difference

Vicar does not insult anyone, he only said get PVC and vote wisely

And then it triggers your likes

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanusi Backs Relocation Of CBN Units, Departments To Lagos / What History Says About How Buhari’s Successor Will Emerge / Understanding The PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.