Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,061 members, 7,842,010 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State (26762 Views)

APC Grassroot Mobilization In Kaura Namoda LGA, Zamfara For Tinubu/Shettima / Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe State (Pictures) / Peter Obi Owan Grassroot Mobilization In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by VERDA: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
[quote author=HydraFeeds post=119832863][/quote]

You guys should be smarter than this whole tribalism ish, anyways...na children talk be that.

Hopefully in a year or 2, you should be done with secondary sch and enter Uni. Please don't carry this your childishness into the university, your future kids are depending on your becoming a man they can be proud of calling daddy.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by juman(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
Good.
Campaigning is essential for winning election.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by adeniyi65(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Am never one of those pro Tinubu or Atiku, neither Obi. But i can categorically tell you those people are there for their stipends. See them lining up according to their first come first serve.

2 Likes

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by sweetkev(m): 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Watelone:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
You get bad mouth I swear grin
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Obidient4life3: 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Watelone:
If The Candidate you Support to be President Of Nigeria Licked a Microphone because He was told to “Taste” the Mic. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
grin grin grin...as in that one weak me
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by stuffs2002: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Losers Party have no place in my beloved Kogi

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Sermwell(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
kamalbob:

Almajiris are those your inyamuri brothers who sneaked into Kano on a night bus with a pair of bathroom slippers, worn-out shirt and one pair of faded jeans lol... I'm from Kano State, come to sabon gari and see them. They shut up and listen when we are talking because we put them in their place lol
What do you guys benefit from these useless tribalism? Na wa oo! It's a poor man's mentality sha! The rich mingle with each other irrespective of tribe.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Bennycollins: 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Moh247:
cheesy

Massive in deed

NorthCentral in the bag

Awon Oponu

Where did you read that anyone said it was MASSIVE? You did not read the post before commenting, why, because the APC spell is cast upon you.
The OP said it is grassroot evangelism. You are coming to see crowd in the rural areas where they are doing door to door outreach? Check it o, before your situation snowballs to some psycho-mental issue.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by HydraFeeds(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2023
VERDA:

You guys should be smarter than this whole tribalism ish, anyways...na children talk be that.

Hopefully in a year or 2, you should be done with secondary sch and enter Uni. Please don't carry this your childishness into the university, your future kids are depending on your becoming a man they can be proud of calling daddy.
you’re a mumu man

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Xtry: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2023
��������
Do you all know why I'm laughing?
This time around you don't even need to tell anyone to vote the right and capable candidate. If anyone has sense, what you went through in the hands of Terrorist party called APC and PDP should be able to teach everyone a great lesson. Sometimes I wonder why some idiots that called themselves youths would be supporting this animal called Tinubu. This same idiot killed youths during End Sars and they're still drumming support for him. Do nigerian youths really have sense at all? Anyway, whoever you want to vote for is your choice but don't forget that there's nothing like APC market and PDP market. We will all buy things from the same market whether high or low price. If you fail to vote Peter Obi for Labour Party, just get prepared for the worst
!!!
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Xtry: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Do you all know why I'm laughing?
This time around you don't even need to tell anyone to vote the right and capable candidate. If anyone has sense, what you went through in the hands of Terrorist party called APC and PDP should be able to teach everyone a great lesson. Sometimes I wonder why some idiots that called themselves youths would be supporting this animal called Tinubu. This same idiot killed youths during End Sars and they're still drumming support for him. Do nigerian youths really have sense at all? Anyway, whoever you want to vote for is your choice but don't forget that there's nothing like APC market and PDP market. We will all buy things from the same market whether high or low price. If you fail to vote Peter Obi for Labour Party, just get prepared for the worst
!!!
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by musty16: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2023
Kogi is APC know this and know peace.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Mindcure: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
triple996:
How many times will u go to kogi
Olodo

It said grassroot campaign. Urchins no de ever read, na to de disgrace themselves everywhere
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by itoba4real(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2023
if i no vote obi then make i die.imagine my own home town people campaining for him. This is our chance to fight the evil forces that has caged us all this while
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by VERDA: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’re a mumu man

Lol...you seem angry, why the insults, peace be unto you.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by HydraFeeds(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
VERDA:

Lol...you seem angry, why the insults, peace be unto you.
I might probably be older than you and sponsor your education. You’re not objective in your reasoning and you’re no different from a mumu which I described you as .

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Ikukuchi: 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2023
Salvador1:
You gats give it to OBIdents they are really doing underground work.

In my church today if u see the zeal our vicar take urge people to get PVC and be ready for a war.
Immediately he said if u have gotten your PVC raise ur hands, behold more than half of the church raised their hands.
I haven't seen this zeal before.
If you are truly a child of God/Allah let's make Nigeria be the envy of other countries that treat us like plague by voting for Labour Party for Presidential election. Vote any other candidates that is good for governorship and legislative elections.
God/Allah bless you as you do so.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by rightdata: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2023
Tinubu is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cosmatikka:
I also in my own little way sponsored a small medical outreach for Obi this Christmas in Kogi state in order to sensitize ppl about a new Nigeria.

This is the first time I'm spending money on a politician and I'm happy doing it.

A new Nigeria is POssible with Obi/Dhatti

Waste.tinubu will win kogi
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by VERDA: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I might probably be older than you and sponsor your education. You’re not objective in your reasoning and you’re no different from a mumu which I described you as .

Lool...funny how this is your response to my wondering why you are angry, I actually even said peace be unto you.

Well...if you are older, act accordingly, so far your being a big big baby.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by HydraFeeds(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
VERDA:

Lool...funny how this is your response to my wondering why you are angry, I actually even said peace be unto you.

Well...if you are older, act accordingly, so far your being a big big baby.

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Igboslayer: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
PhDkapital:
Ideally, Obi should win for Nigeria's good.
Realistically, Nigerians don't like what is good.
Eventually, the old cargoes find a way to win.

God forbid this kind country jungle!
Igbos are bunch of funny people with many stupid individuals consistently promoting foolish ideas.

OBI ruled Anambra state, the second smallest state in Nigeria for 8 yrs and today Awka remains the worst state capital in Nigeria, no good road network or any meaningful infrastructure, and he told you he saved money.

Then you foolishly called that man the best to pull Nigeria through…A man who gave laptops to secondary school children to pass Waec and then denied them university education by increasing tuition fee by 200%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
tonididdy:

My wife’s church closed service at 9am today.
The church bus was used to convey people to wards for PVC collections.

The war is on already ESP in Edo state.

You supported atiku in 2019
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
bolacode:
Massive indeed, under a single tree

Obidients love hyping exaggeration
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by senatordave1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
stuffs2002:
Losers Party have no place in my beloved Kogi

Labour will get 30% in kogi

1 Like

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by tonididdy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2023
senatordave1:

You supported atiku in 2019
I did but sadly he’s 2nd choice this year
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by OdefaGirl(f): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cosmatikka:
I also in my own little way sponsored a small medical outreach for Obi this Christmas in Kogi state in order to sensitize ppl about a new Nigeria.

This is the first time I'm spending money on a politician and I'm happy doing it.

A new Nigeria is POssible with Obi/Dhatti

God bless you and bless this movement Bro... This is genuine love
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by jamace(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2023
Watelone:
grin grin Abeg, let me copy this for NECK PRESSING..

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Monday60655(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I think 100 thousand Naira was spent ,2k per head for 50 people .

Keep on thinking. Mr thinker you will soon believe the reality.
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by HydraFeeds(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2023
Monday60655:

Keep on thinking. Mr thinker you will soon believe the reality.

Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by Emola12(m): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2023
HydraFeeds:
I think 100 thousand Naira was spent ,2k per head for 50 people .
we are not drug dealer using money to change people mind those people you are seeing there dey are not there because of money dey don tire for APC regime dey don suffer abi u no see their face so dey want new party to rule which is LP GOD BLESS DEM
Re: Grassroot Mobilization For Peter Obi In Kogi State by HydraFeeds(m): 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2023
Emola12:
we are not drug dealer using money to change people mind those people you are seeing there dey are not there because of money dey don tire for APC regime dey don suffer abi u no see their face so dey want new party to rule which is LP GOD BLESS DEM
lol na una people dey front page news pass for drug peddling and where’s the happiness in the picture posted above despite with the 2k inducement ? Try again .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / Tinubu's CSU Record: Most Of Our Media Houses Have Been Compromised - Charly Boy / APC ‘suspends’ Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.