Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,895 members, 7,841,360 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

A Chat With A Lady I Want To Fuvk, Never Let A Lady Disrespect You Nomatter What - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat With A Lady I Want To Fuvk, Never Let A Lady Disrespect You Nomatter What (2604 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / What Is That Sweetest Thing You Can Never Get Enough Of It Nomatter How You Try / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat With A Lady I Want To Fuvk, Never Let A Lady Disrespect You Nomatter What by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2023
Re: A Chat With A Lady I Want To Fuvk, Never Let A Lady Disrespect You Nomatter What by Oluromantic: 10:11am On May 01, 2023
Thunder gbagi na labia majora
Re: A Chat With A Lady I Want To Fuvk, Never Let A Lady Disrespect You Nomatter What by Kooldon(f): 11:03am On May 01, 2023
Wetin I see here is, a mumu chat, wey no sabi how to make a lady wet through chat to prepare her mind and why she needs to come over immediately with her trans.

1 Like

Re: A Chat With A Lady I Want To Fuvk, Never Let A Lady Disrespect You Nomatter What by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2023
Sha buy agbo,if you fall my hand,I go too vex

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: A Chat With A Lady I Want To Fuvk, Never Let A Lady Disrespect You Nomatter What by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On May 03, 2023
Kooldon:
Wetin I see here is, a mumu chat, wey no sabi how to make a lady wet through chat to prepare her mind and why she needs to come over immediately with her trans.
hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Look At What This Lady Did To Her Ex / How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act / Who Should Make The Calls In A Relationship? The Boy Or The Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.