Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police (93960 Views)

Profile Of Adewale Bashir Adeniyi, Acting Customs CG / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by bestpunterever: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Akalia:
Why only just one appointee from SE? It's not enough. The representation still reeks of bias and nepotism.
Ibos hate this guy so much for no reason, will you ever appoint those that hate you into your security formation?
Just answer yes or no

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by damkin24(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Are you kidding me 😲
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by kernniejay(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
seunmsg:
This is massive. Maj Gen. Taoreed Lagbaja becomes the second Yoruba man after Gen. Alani Ipoola Akinrinade to command the Nigeria Army.

Nuhu Ribadu becomes the National Security Adviser to the President despite not having a military intelligence background. Where is Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ogalla from?
It is not about military background, it is about capability and competence. Ribadu will surely deliver. Buhari himself was a Retired Major General, yet Nigeria's security architechture was a mess under him and insecurity permanently reached an all time high during his miserable eight (cool solid years in office as Commander in chief.
He was also Chairman, Petroleum Trust Fund under Abacha, when he became president he made himself Minister of Petroleun Resources, yet Nigeria was robbed blindly of its petroleum resource in millions of barrels daily through tanker ship and Buhari had no knowledge of it nor any idea on what to do about it when he was eventually informed.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by FxMasterz: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
Flight90:
Omo!!
So just like that, they all lost their jobs 😏

They were useless anyway.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
yaki84:
Have u seen any South South name there too?

Why do fixated about igbos...

How many votes South South gave APC that we can't have at least one service chief?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

This one cracked me up! grin
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by olab059(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
Flight90:
Omo!!
So just like that, they all lost their jobs 😏

Lol. It's really so funny.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Offpointng: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Igbos only recognize names that end with grin grin grin grin grin ...chukwu
grin
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by BABANGBALI: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
DADYLEED:
Don't worry,tinubu will soon gives his presidential position to either NNAMDI KALU or one militant from the creek to please una. Jona wey be una own,una go soon point his achievement in the SS&SE to me oo
Tinubu is a goaaaaaaaaaaaaal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Me eluu p?? I don't vote party rather i vote competence.
BABANGBALI:
na lie! Na lie you dey lie. You be original Eluu peeeeee 99
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by warlordd(m): 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
I know that the chief of Army staff must be a Yoruba man. I no blame Jagaban. The fear of coup is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
DADYLEED:
Don't worry,tinubu will soon gives his presidential position to either NNAMDI KALU or one militant from the creek to please una. Jona wey be una own,una go soon point his achievement in the SS&SE to me oo

They are very mad. The MDAs appointments are not yet out they are complaining. Obasanjo made the mistake in his government. Now, Obasanjo will be extremely happy about this appointments.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by naijamerican: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
So no one from South East is competent to be appointed?
Una don start today excluded them again.....this time fit dey bloody oo

Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by hybridblood07(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
Don't twist the story.
CockAndBullStor:
So, those coming onbaord don't have military experience, right?

We've heard you, Mr. ITK, the Chief Presidential Adviser. You can craw back to you hell hole now. grin
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by TheOmoney(m): 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
If na me...No northerner

He tried

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by anyination: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
I wept for Igbo people
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Offpointng: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
18wheeler:

Maj Gen C. G. Musa the new CDS is from Southern Kaduna and is Christian. He’s the immediate past Theater Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, the counter insurgency operations of the north east. From there he was appointed the Core Commander of infantry of the NA. He’s truly competent for this new appointment.

Thank God. Hopefully, he'd find a long lasting solution to the incessant killing of our Southern Kaduna brothers. they've long suffered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is our time to drag you guys the way we want... You won't see such names in a very long time to come
Okay... trust me, it would not affect me in anyway what so ever. I don't even consider myself an African let alone naigerian.

Good luck!
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Shattuck(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Who cares?

In less than 1 month, there seems to be a semblance of someone in-charge. Under GEJ and Buhari, firing incompetent people in office seemed like a rocket science.

For one, Tinubu has been taking decisive actions. Everything is not about politics. However I would have preferred if his mandate is not questionable.

Call it Yorubanization or whatever. During OBJ's tenure, Igbo people were everywhere in that government yet their impacts were not felt in their region. From Finance Minister, CBN Governor, Senate President, Chief of Staff to Heads of Parastatals. Buhari came with his family to the Presidency and the North still remains the epicenter of poverty in Nigeria.

I think at this time everyone should be clamouring for whatever or whoever can get the country out of shit-hole. Heck! I will support a credible monkey if it can salvage Nigeria.

/
me too I would have preferred if his mandate was not questionable too, I see that he is definitely more proactive than buhari by far and he is not naive about governance, but the sour taste of how the election was conducted just makes it hard for me to be a fan honestly.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by GeneralPula: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
alezzy13:

Really? Thought it was North central (kogi)
Next time, you verify before spitting out misinformation..
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
naijamerican:

Nigeria is a scam
You mean Liegeria is an epic scam and fraud.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by BABANGBALI: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
bestpunterever:
Ibos hate this guy so much for no reason, will you ever appoint those that hate you into your security formation?
Just answer yes or no
you get time to dey answer dem. Dem go cry tire
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by babydioku(f): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Well his own cup of tea
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
saintfieldcastro:
Yorubanization of the security apparatus.
This is Yoruba/Southwest appointment.
This is even worse than Buhari

Wailer oshi. All you can do is 😩😩😩😩😩 and propagate false information. Rear Admiral Ogalla and Maj. Gen. EPA Undiandeye are Yoruba, àbí? Ninu Ribadu and the Northern names included are Yorubas too, àbí?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by KingsCity: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hurricane Tinubu
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Akalia(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Asswipemod:

Ignoramus ni e, you this enfant terrible. Rear Admiral Ogalla and Maj. Gen. EPA Undiandeye are SE and SS.
Just one appointee from each region? Whereas there are several appointees from SW and North as a whole. See my point?
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
alezzy13:

Very true. I'm not from there (SE), but the glaring lopesidedness is an eerie reminder of his predecessor, of whom most of us would rather forget.

Among come on, Tinubu, it doesn't make sense.

You people should get sense nah!

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by oruma19: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
If no be say u be "mukite" "mumu", u would have known the the c-in-c is also a civilian
ganisucks:
And so it begins. After the meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos declared war on the cabal.

Made Ribadu the NSA chief. What an insult. A police DIG to command military generals.

I laff😅🤣😂
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by fjjc(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shattuck:
me too I would have preferred if his mandate was not questionable too, I see that he is definitely more proactive than buhari by far and he is not naive about governance, but the sour taste of how the election was conducted just makes it hard for me to be a fan honestly.
Nobody is begging you to be a fan.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by OsunOriginal: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
Okay... trust me, it would not affect me in anyway what so ever. I don't even consider myself an African let alone naigerian.

Good luck!

And who cares? Go and contest for the president of the country that harbors you... grin grin grin grin Nyanmuri

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by BABANGBALI: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Shattuck:
dey there dey lament, no move on. The train go just leave you behind for Nnewi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Poisonousman: 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
No south south person.. naa this yeye cow woke dey support ... Imagine.. government of yoruba and kanuri
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Allnacruise(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
ganisucks:
And so it begins. After the meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos declared war on the cabal.

Made Ribadu the NSA chief. What an insult. A police DIG to command military generals.

I laff😅🤣😂
The main job of the NSA is to advise the president on security matters....it President con give service chiefs instructions based on NSA advise , make Dem no follow am now

Besides go and check, NSAs have always been Policemen before....

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff / MC Oluomo Shared 8 Cars To His Loyal Staff To Mark His 100 Days In Office(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.