Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,069 members, 7,832,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police (94073 Views)

Buhari Surmons All Service Chiefs Presides Over Security Briefing / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
babaolofin:

He is from which State?

IBO

I never knew Ikechukwu starts with letter A
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by DeLaRue: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
StreetFight:

You saw how Tinubu got approval for Nuhu Ribadu from the last Senate using the backdoor before this new Senate settles down. He knows that if he submits his name when everyone is settled, then, some idiots may start writing bitter and hate-filled petitions to the National Assembly, especially bitter useless soldiers. That is POL 909: Political Abrakadabra. Tinubu na god of Politics.

If true, that's very smart of Mr Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
jrusky:

My joy is El Rufai is NSA infact ipob, ugm and ESN go hear am now. Kanu you own don Kpeme na DSS jail you go rot with El Rufai in charge.

El Rufai as NSA. Wetin you smoke bro?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Gajagojo: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Poisonousman:

Shut the hell up
Ogalla is not from the east or south south.. ogalla is from Benue...

Stop this rubbish make you take time oo..
even better
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Westerhoffe(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Bashirkareem31:
grin grin grin

Abi now… grin

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by AfonjaScud: 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ofunaofu:

All motion no movement

To the cynical.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Emmanuel Ogala is Igbo I think.

Is Babatunde(SAN) Ogala Igbo?
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by AfonjaScud: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
DatIgalaDude:
The appointments reeks of nepotism.
Our leaders are all the same.

0.01%
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by jubrilELsudan: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
OOOOOOOH WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

INDEED WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Saao:
I just did even though I'm not from South East. What's happening is dangerous for our unity as a nation. You don't shut out entire tribe nd tell them to go to hell. Buhari did same and he continued in that pattern. When the reality occur I guess we can handle it? It is well with Nigeria

What appointment are you talking about? Security appointments are very sensitive appointment. Apart from COAS, CNS, CAS, and maybe CDS, those military unit commanders are strictly regimental appointments they are not supposed to be included in the political appointments made available to press.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Abagworo:

Ogalla is obviously a Kogi name. Enugu and Kogi share boundary

Enugu bears Ogara. Kogi bears Ogala
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Techmac00: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
blowjohn:

This cycle starts frm a point.
Before people even started accusing tinubu of stealing mandate they insulted the man, that he's a drug baron. But no proof.

Now tell me was that not hatred towards the man? I mean if u say tinubu is not strong health wise, I cud agree.

But how can u say u won't vote for a man cos he is a known drug baron? Yet no proof.

And many people saying this are taking weed up and down.

Just cos ur candidate lost doesn't mean u Shud show hatred towards the winning camp( that was another cycle of hate)

So u see, it's easy to blame me, but in truth u r to blame too.

Nevermind Bro.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nonsense
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jogs1900:

Ogalla

Ogalla is kogi.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
clockwisereport:

What does Undiandeye mean in Igbo?

Ok, Ogalla nko?
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by francotunsco: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Elanqy:
I wonder if there is no Igbo Snr officer.
I can mostly see Yoruba and Hausa names.

I just went back to check the votes that brought us in, i can mostly see Yoruba and Hausa names.
I wonder if there are no Igbo voters?

Shiooor...
Kikikikiki...........

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by juman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yoruba man in charge.
He will make the country proud.

It sweet my belle.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by dapotemi: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
ganisucks:
And so it begins. After the meeting with Grey beard, Baba Lagos declared war on the cabal.

Made Ribadu the NSA chief. What an insult. A police DIG to command military generals.

I laffπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You miss a salient point. Ribadu will not be address as national security adviser but rather SPECIAL ADVISER- Security.
It's a tactical move to avoid the insult..See, every C in C needs people he can TRUST .Loyalty is paramount here.
The new I.G was tinubus ADC when he was Governor In Lagos .
If you become the governor today, am not sure you will be looking for new friends to head your Security...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
clockwisereport:

Ogalla is kogi.

Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla is Kogi, ba?😝😝😝😝😝 Incredible.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 9:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Poisonousman:

Shut the hell up
Ogalla is not from the east or south south.. ogalla is from Benue...

Stop this rubbish make you take time oo..

So Benue people de bear Ikechukwu? Answer me o.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
clockwisereport:

I never knew Ikechukwu starts with letter A

I did not mention Ikechukwu. I only asked you where he comes from. Is he an IBO?
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Asswipemod:

Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla is Kogi, ba?😝😝😝😝😝 Incredible.

EA Ogalla is not the same as Emmanuel ikechukwu ogalla
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Asswipemod:

Ok, Ogalla nko?

Ogalla is from Kogi
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
BABANGBALI:
na which one of them be Ninu Ribadu? grin grin grin

Nuhu, I mean. Na typo nah. Wetin nah?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by clockwisereport: 9:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
babaolofin:

I did not mention Ikechukwu. I only asked you where he comes from. Is he an IBO?

Kogi
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Asswipemod: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Akalia:
Just one appointee from each region? Whereas there are several appointees from SW and North as a whole. See my point?

You can't blame the man. You gotta put those you trust and can work with there. You can't expect him to put Obidients there now. It's against common sense. Besides, judging from history, Igbos would do everything to frustrate you. Ask OBJ. GEJ also surrounded himself with Igbos. Why shouldn't Tinubu ?

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by perdollar(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
We the one percent no send agbado
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by transient123(m): 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
ebenholer2:
When you become president you can appoint your purported enemy as your NSA and see if your life will not be in danger. Igbos have unshamably proven that BAT is their number one enemy and so giving them such a sensitive position to hold will be highly risky

No one will want a repeat of the first military coup.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
clockwisereport:

Kogi

That is North Central. We have CDI from Cross River. The whole six geographical zones cannot be represented. There are IBOs in Kogi and Benue also according to Biafra map. He may be from IBO speaking area of Kogi or Enugu or Ebonyi. I will confirm from my colleagues tomorrow.

The full name is Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by staga: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
allthingsgood:

SE dont deserve anything....my opinion

Opinion is not Federal Character which is enshrined in our constitution. Your opinion counts for zilch.
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by kmaster007: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Some of them supposed don retired
Flight90:
Omo!!
So just like that, they all lost their jobs 😏
Re: President Tinubu Retires All Service Chiefs, Advisers, Customs CG, IG Of Police by samonak(m): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
It is high time Nigeria’s military officers get to understand that they aren’t bigger, better or superior to any civilian. My understanding is that, when Tinubu first made efforts to appoint Ribadu as NSA the immediate past military chiefs protested, and that was their undoing. In other developed climes the office of the NSA is always headed by people with strong intelligence backgrounds. Not necessarily a military officer. Infact military officers by their training struggle in the field of intelligence. If the senior officers will not respect the decision and appointment of the president, they should all immediately tender their resignation.
I beg to differ to your opinion that military officers struggle in the field of intelligence, each of the various services have their own intelligence arm and they're numerous military officers that have distinguished themselves in the field of Intelligence. Of note is Gen Gusau rtd. The man was so indispensable that the government of Obasanjo, Yardua and GEJ retained his services at different times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (25) (Reply)

Altine Daniel, The Policewoman That Shot Sowore (Pictures) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.