Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare With His Sense&nonsense: Speak Up 2915 - Speak Up 2953 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare With His Sense&nonsense: Speak Up 2915 - Speak Up 2953 (115 Views)

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare Appeals To The Public For Funds To Build His School / Sense & Nonsense Of Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare: Speak Up 2864 - Speak Up 2914 / Favour Adenuga & Goodnews Johnson, First Class Students In Medicine, ABU Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews Andrew Eruemuare With His Sense&nonsense: Speak Up 2915 - Speak Up 2953 by Pengician(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Mercy C. charges 10M, Kanye West charges USD30K (21M) to perform 'Jesus walks'. Value your talent!
'‭‭A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great'
Proverbs 18:16
SPEAK UP 2915

Life teaches us good, bitter & brutal lessons. We can't avoid these lessons.
SPEAK UP 2916

When things are soft with you, don't think those that things are hard with are the laziest.
SPEAK UP 2917

Becoming what you want to be is not necessarily by show of strength.
SPEAK UP 2918

Just a wonderful hour of your existence can make you forget about 2 decades of your suffering.
SPEAK UP 2919

Take it easy on people. Nigeria is already making life critical for the masses already.
SPEAK UP 2920

A woman will be looking for her undies & she would go about overturning the man's wardrobe. Do we wear your stuffs, or you are just checking to see something else?
SPEAK UP 2921

A woman would buy new undies, most men will not even realize, but, buy just one boxer, she would know ASAP. Are you guys born investigative journalists?
SPEAK UP 2922

The efforts you put in just to know too many things about your neighbor, why not direct the energies to working on yourself?
SPEAK UP 2923

Stop forcing yourself into people's lives. Stay in your lane. Build yourself.
SPEAK UP 2924

In all you do, don't be the ladder anyone will use to commit suic*de.
SPEAK UP 2925

Between
A. BUHARI
B. TINUBU
Who do you think is wiser?
SPEAK UP 2926

You have a family, but, is another man's family you want to control.
SPEAK UP 2927

If you still have your BB pin on your FB profile, kindly remove it. Grow up!
SPEAK UP 2928

If not for corrupt leaders in Africa, the continent would have been a better place.
SPEAK UP 2929

Just a single turnaround will change your story for good. Don't give up.
SPEAK UP 2930

Jehovah Witnesses don't believe in Heaven & Hell. They said they are not Christians, but, witnesses. Check their lifestyles online & offline, they live with the conviction that they will inherit people's buildings (Paradise) here on Earth. So living aright means nothing to most of them, as Heaven & Hell are just nothing to them.
SPEAK UP 2931

Any graduate or master's degree holder that is into Agriculture (farming, poultry, animal husbandry) etc. deserve support from Nigeria government. Is not easy to be law abiding citizens & still be hustling day & night to provide food for the masses in your own little ways. If they can grant amnesty to militants or boko boys, why not render a helping hand to Farmers?
SPEAK UP 2932

South Africa with their badbelleism for Nigerians over there.
Ghana with their wickedn*ss towards Nigerians over there. They will arrest Nigerians & jail them for like 150 years. D*mn. Too many Nigerians are suffering in Ghana prisons.
SPEAK UP 2933

How can an umbrella tree I planted for less than a year be taller than me? I don't know the issue I have with height😋
SPEAK UP 2934

After all the beautiful things written about Nigeria on Wiki, they ended it with "However, the country ranks very low in the Human Development Index and remains one of the most corrupt nations in the world"
Our leaders, thank you!
SPEAK UP 2936

Hilda Baci made it to Wikipedia the same day Guinness announced her record. Fame is indeed a plus.
SPEAK UP 2937

A Man who was a senator in 1993/1994 is our current president 30 years after. Interpret it anyhow you want.
SPEAK UP 2938

This ongoing cleansing, will it affect INEC Chairman? I just want to know.
SPEAK UP 2939

Don't be stingy. Drop advice for someone randomly.
SPEAK UP 2940

They will desert you when things are rough,
but, will troop in when things are soft.
SPEAK UP 2941

They will contribute to bury some. They will contribute for some other people's health. My own will not be any of the above. Help fund my dream.
SPEAK UP 2942

The Young Man Who Refused To Give Up
A certain young man got rejected by his family members, friends and colleagues because he was too poor. No good clothes and shoes always. One day he summoned courage to go into his property that is way far from the sight and sound of humans, except by farmers who farm closer to his lonely plank house. He started farming, dug a well and was coming to town once in a week to buy foodstuffs. He didn't bothered about gas or kerosene as firewood were always available for him.
He got himself a native dog, 3 goats and started living his lonely life. He installed a solar for charging of his phone. Once in a while, he comes to social media to post about his Agriculture. He was never scared of anything. He said to himself. Na once man dey die! Most of the farmers now made him their friends cos they always fetch water from his well to cool their thirst.
A man who once came to check on his property saw him and admired his courage to be so unique. The man so much loved him and said if all graduates can be this creative and determined, we might not even need our wick*d government in Nigeria. The man built his mansion very closed to where this young man's plank house was. He fenced it round and came in with his family to live there. Once in a while the young man would visit them and spend sometimes with them before retiring to his house. Within few months, people started developing their land around the young man.
Today, the young man got the whole area named after him. He is doing better now. Some of the people who dispise him before now want to associate with him.
There is no lesson in the above story, just live your life the way you want to live it. Being rejected doesn't mean you cannot make it.
SPEAK UP 2943

What a faithful married man sees while sitting down, a single with 20 girlfriends cannot see it even with a drone.
SPEAK UP 2944

God was not on Colos when he said be submissive to your husband.
SPEAK UP 2945

Sometime ago, a white man chatted me up and sent me a picture of his lovely turtle. I sent him my two turtle.
He sent me his farm. I sent him my farm.
He sent his garden, I sent him mine. Dude said I was not a black man, that black people don't love nature like this.
No bi their faults, na Africans write rubb*sh about our culture give them.
SPEAK UP 2946

Do we have what it takes to know how many barrels of oil we produced daily & how many we import in Naija?
SPEAK UP 2947

Did you know if you want to concentrate on what people would say, you might not go far in life?
SPEAK UP 2948

Start a sentence with this word 'TINUBU'.
SPEAK UP 2949

The kingdom of God suffer viol*nce, & the vawulence takes it by force on social media.
SPEAK UP 2950

There are people that will not make any post on a WhatsApp group, but, try make a post on the same group, immediately you will see like 5 of their posts. Are they norm*l humans at all?
SPEAK UP 2951

For 18 years now, I bought SHARES in Dunlop Tyres. Till date, no certificate & dividends. Shares in Nigeria is like scam. A friend bought in Transcop for years now, the same thing. Please, the Nigeria stock exchange should as a matter of urgency scrap SHARES from Nigeria.
SPEAK UP 2952

Mention one way to receive bombs & stones from people on social media.
ME: Talk about post theft (plagiarism).
Mention yours.
SPEAK UP 2953

(1) (Reply)

Feeling Stuck In Your CIS Exams Preparations? / The Ultimate Guide: How To Choose The Right Study Abroad Program / CG PAT Answer Sheet Paper Analysis 2 July 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.