Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? (14627 Views)

Should I resign or continue? / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by Melagros(m): 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samnavy:
Hang on
Hang on for what? When he's another offer of 350k, so he should allow someone to drain him mentally
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 21, 2023
fxexperts:
See this ode. i can never be as poor as your family. For your info dude i earn far more than that. And at one point some after covid when i lost my job with NPDC I was offered a peanut 300k salary and I immediately rejected the offer. So i guess you are the one who wants to stay in your 15k salary. Even my house maid earns more than that your 15k. ode.
empty drum
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by bjdon: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2023
Guy,
The first and most important advice I can give you is Be Honest with yourself. Only you know yourself. Only you know what you can handle and can't handle. Even your wife, can never you as well as you know yourself.
Are you the kind of person that can remain in a hostile situation while planning an escape? Some can, some can't
Are you a sensitive person who's mental health can be affected by a hostile situation? Some are, some are not.

You need to asses who you are and act to your strengths and protect your weakness. Everybody telling you 'Do this, Do that' are talking from their perspectives, not yours.
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by upuphim(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2023
Add Pwan Group real estate business for plan B and to always move when there are injustice in the place of work. Workers usually endure injustice because they don't have plan B. If interested reach me on oazimo@yahoo.com for closest training centre.
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by Exceed15: 10:05am On Jul 21, 2023
You better resign before the worst happens.
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by fxexperts: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2023
Revolution2022:
empty drum
Go and sort out your poverty alone.
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by Segzy19: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2023
Like many others have said, don't resign WEF but have a resignation plan. Only resign when you have another job. On the other hand you can give yourself 6 to 9 months so that you can have adequate savings... If another job doesn't come, then you can resign.... But by then you would have made adequate savings within those 6 - 9 months
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by Thacutegemini: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2023
You can resign when you get another job, make you no go stop to see another one go be wahala and you already have kids
Re: Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
fxexperts:
Go and sort out your poverty alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Course Will You Discourage Your Child From Studying? / Your Role Model In Corporate Nigeria? / It's International Nurses' Week- What Do You Have To Say About Nurses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.