Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Israel Failed War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Failed War (94 Views)

South Africa: Israel Failed To Disprove Genocide Lawsuit Before ICJ / Israel Failed War / Live: Protests In Russia Against Putin Failed War In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Israel Failed War by Emilo(m): 8:36am On Nov 22, 2023
The Israeli administration are not as smart as i earlier thought they were. This is my reason.

We all can agree that the October 7 attacks by Hamas is as a result of years of Israel aggression and occupation. In retaliation, Israel proceeded with its war. No one is saying you cannot defend yourself but why the escalation and extent? I was expecting them to by now cease the war and advance new strategy to ensure peace. Can someone tell me what they want to achieve by the prolonged war?? Experts have warned Hamas cannot be eradicated because its an idealology and not terrorist as they want us to believe.

Now after surrounding the entire Gaza it became obvious that they cannot figure out where the captives are, even with all their sophisticated weapons. They are even rumours that more Israeli soldiers have died than reported.

For me, Hamas holds the last ace and can be smart in dealing a decisive blow on Israel reputation with the captives in their possession as this war is already a failed war!

(1) (Reply)

Israel's Culture Is Not A Jewish Culture! / German Vice Chancellor Cancels COP28 Visit Over Budget Crisis / US House Of Reps. Approves Impeachment Inquiry Into President Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.