Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,323 members, 7,839,541 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied (25556 Views)

The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi After Scoring Winning Goal Against Cameroon (Pics) / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Coconunu(m): 6:42am On Feb 13
A swear na Alex iwobi nai kill MOHBAD......
Murderer like u
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45am On Feb 13
If no be favoritism, wetin that guy dey find for SE squad...Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by tete7000(m): 6:45am On Feb 13
How would Nigeria winning the nation's cup have improved the economy destroyed by Buhari, Tinubu and their APC hoardes? Nigerians should let Iwobi rest and direct their anger to the real enemy, APC.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by jubrilELsudan: 6:46am On Feb 13
VERY USELESS PLAYER

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Mikuni(m): 6:47am On Feb 13
lajid:
I am really surprised as to why the attack on Iwobi is that much. It’s not easy being a professional footballer, you think he is intentionally going to play bad or what?

Nigerians too get bad mouth. If e easy enter field go play na…. A whole team lost but because agenda must agend, una single out Iwobi.

Not nice, really not nice.
You sabi how much these players earn?
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by virginchaser(m): 6:47am On Feb 13
It's a shame and wickedness to be attacking Iwobi on line.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Nvestor02: 6:48am On Feb 13
Iwobi doesn't prove that he is a professional at all. His pass are out of accuracy.

His shots are so weak.

he doesn't has a pace.

He is a bad marker, e no dey even mark at all.

It doesn't have what it takes to be a creative midfielder.

I blame the coach for continuing using him when it's clear that they guy is not ready to change.

The only advantage that iwobi got was that, he know someone that knows someone.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Seagodess(f): 6:50am On Feb 13
ecolime:
VDM should be very careful. He rose rapidly and he might hit the ground same way.

I noticed he's been talking too much of recent. Funny enough, he is also double-faced.

Talk something today, quickly change mouth tomorrow when he sees the reactions of people.

He might soon learn the hard way if he doesn't watch it.

For those who don't know, cyberbullying is a criminal offence. And it attracts years in jail.
that guy na mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Boyooosa(m): 6:51am On Feb 13
I don't want to blast those cyber bully on social media but I ve used a very ridiculous word to qualify them inside me...

After they are through with Iwobi, they will get back to Tinubu and personally, they have not done anything fantastic for their lives...ish! E dey una body. Make una Sha no use bully force the young guy to suicide...awon ika!

Which work is Darkman doing sef

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by spiSeyi: 6:52am On Feb 13
phemmie06:
I am happy for Iwobi and the Eagle πŸ¦… for not winning πŸ₯‡ the trophy πŸ†.
How can someone be telling the Eagle πŸ¦… to win the trophy πŸ† for one person. Win the trophy πŸ† for Tinubu? APC wanted to include it to their achievements abi?
What an unpatriotic element you are, you can't get anything good from your land if you are always against it progress. Even if Nigeria become an Eldorado today folks like you will still be living miserably because only those who pray for Jerusalem shall prosper. Nigeria is our Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Akhaz024: 6:52am On Feb 13
phemmie06:
Blind follower is he the only one in the country, why not win the cup for Nigerians? Selfish group of people

some of you guys indirectly politicise match, when Peter obi was there to watch the match on it wasn't a problem but when tinubu a shettima got involved you guys which failure for the super eagles.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:53am On Feb 13
Backward country. Instead of bullying the politicians that have made their lives unbearable they look for powerless pple to bully. The same idiots that will castigate u for criticising wrong government policies are the ones bullying the boy that even tried by choosing to play for this backward country.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Adamux: 6:54am On Feb 13
SpatialKing:
It all started with Yorubas and Northerners natural hate for Alex Iwobi...

They kept comparing him to Yusuf and Sanusi

Funny enough, his critics are mostly Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Bfly: 6:54am On Feb 13
Na still normal things dey happen. Who mess up must collect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by 123yes(m): 6:54am On Feb 13
It is only fools that Will single Iwobi out for supper eagles failure. Can only him make a term?. If Nigerians believed he did not do well, why can't other 10 players rose up to make a difference.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Boyooosa(m): 6:54am On Feb 13
jubrilELsudan:
VERY USELESS PLAYER

U don start with your a attitude ba, may be you never see the updated rules

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Boyooosa(m): 6:54am On Feb 13
jubrilELsudan:
VERY USELESS PLAYER

U don start with your tribalistic attitude ba, may be you never see the updated rules

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by dotedote: 6:55am On Feb 13
optimistfeel:
Everyone of them tried their positive best including Iwobi, Nigerians needs to forgive him and let us move on .......

No.
They don't need to forgive him.
They should go and kill him na.
Even lepers wey no fit raise ball don suddenly turn Pep.
Na Iwobi turn rice & cement to 75k & 10k respectively.
#awọndidirinẹda

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by ghettochild(m): 6:56am On Feb 13
very dark man should be thought a lesson for cyber bullying.. his own is too much...
Tunde will get his whenever he steps foot in naija.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Akhaz024: 6:57am On Feb 13
spiSeyi:

What an unpatriotic element you are, you can get anything good from your land if you are always against it progress. Even if Nigeria become an Eldorado today folks like you will still be living miserably because only those who pray for Jerusalem shall prosper. Nigeria is our Jerusalem

Do mind him because of APC and Tinubu he doesn't not want progress for his country, so who is now problem of the country.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by SpatialKing(m): 6:58am On Feb 13
Adamux:

Funny enough, his critics are mostly Igbos.

Go and check mostly Yorubas and Hausas questioning if he is related to JJ
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by SpatialKing(m): 6:59am On Feb 13
Warrior247:
Truth be told, Alex Iwobi was not fit for this competition

Who among those players was fit...

Is it Osmania that can't even convert all the chances he had..

We should thank God for our defense and Lookman
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Emman08: 7:00am On Feb 13
Nigerians ans taking out their frustrations on the wrong target
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Nigeriakan: 7:02am On Feb 13
Ọmọ! See how Agba Baller roasted their Tunde Ednut. I'm sure the shosho media bully guy just lost his popularity with sportspersons in Nigeria.

Agba Baller nor geh joy o. Imagine persin wey don fail for their job dey go cyber bully an ọmọ ologo 5G.

Karma will soon turn in dem too,.and it will be too hard on them coz unlike Iwobi who has a career, these agbaya bullies live and survive on social media hype. When the hypes and 'praises' die, they go depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by phemmie06(m): 7:04am On Feb 13
I believe you can read? I don't want to use the word politicize before but I guess I will have to use it now.
Who politicize it? Why should the presidency made such statements that win the trophy πŸ† for Tinubu? Gainfully knowing that sport most especially football is our main unifying factor yet you want to attribute the glory of it to a man.
It is wrong
Akhaz024:
some of you guys indirectly politicise match, when Peter obi was there to watch the match on it wasn't a problem but when tinubu a shettima got involved you guys which failure for the super eagles.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by drimzsmoke(m): 7:05am On Feb 13
Beuberry:
He should tender public apology. He too dey play rubbish too much!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
All these things wey dem dey talk no reach you abiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Mirasteel: 7:07am On Feb 13
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala.

In the first (more recent) video Very Dark Man was condemning people for attacking Alex Iwobi, but in the second (earlier) video he was attacking Iwobi.
This Very Dark Man talks like a woman, I don't like guys like that. he should grow up.
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Father4all: 7:07am On Feb 13
Truth is, Super eagle played poorly in that final
Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by Madeu(m): 7:09am On Feb 13
Top footballers' official social media pages should have people who manage the account. That would save you from reading those cyberbullies comments.
They should be advised that after a major tournament no viewing of social media for weeks.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by UniQue84: 7:10am On Feb 13
Iwobi I will say deserve some of the backlash he is receiving. This guy doest want to improve am not been emotional here ...he was in a big club like arsenal and had a chance to cement first team shirt but no he screwed after given chance upon chance .

His marking ability is so poor ....he is shy in front of goal despite getting to advantageous positions most times ..he runs as if he is pregnant. This boy have the skill/ability inside him but does want to improve ..he is too comfortable for my liking ..I can't believe he is the cousin of midfield maestro J J okocha.

He queried Coach Ancelloti at Everton that he is been played out of position..claiming central attacking midfield is his desired position ...the coach gave him the position and he messed up. This write up is not a hate write up but am spewing facts. His counterpact lukeman has improved and he is now gaining first team shirt at his new club we all saw t
His massive improvement displayed practically at the nations cup.

In conclusion the coach should be relieved of his job..his mudus operandi is a carbon copy of mourinho.Reason they are friends and no club uses that again in modern football. You can't sit and defend all day and looking for a counter attack you may not see the ball..the ivorians became too confident cos they always had the ball.

A Guadiorla style of play is welcomed anyday anytime as attacking is potent form of defending.

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by DonBenny77(m): 7:11am On Feb 13
Iwobi was a waste pipe throughout the tournament, I don't pity him.
He isn't patriotic else he would have begged the coach to bench him for the finals.
Iwobi isn't even a footballer
stamina zero
body balance zero
technique zero
Dribble zero
Shot power zero
Pass accuracy zero
Pretty face 9
Hairstyle 8
He should please consider a modelling career

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied by BabaO2: 7:12am On Feb 13
who cares
let the best represent the country. most of the super falcons and super eagles are not good enough they we're foisted into the team, just like our military, dss, police who will later come back to us and be forcefully demanding respect from the people. some of them begged and bribed their ways to be recruited into the army and sports. That is why I respect pilots, sailors above all these self grandstanding super falcon, eagles, dss, army and the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Return To Super Eagles – Maduka Okoye / South Arica Wants To Replace Nigeria In U-20 Women W’cup / Live Pictures From Ballon D'or Award 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.