Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) (494 Views)

Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom / Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / West African Power Of The Witch (Black,Red and White witches) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07
Hello friends. I know this may sound cuckoo.
Please don't preach here I don't need it. I am also not asking for your opinion or view or belief. I know what I want. Just respect my interest and skip if...

I was a dedicated Christian until 2 years ago. I had a change of mind. I want to respect the beliefs of my forefathers.

In respect of this, I will like to join àwọn ẹlẹyẹ funfun. (I choose not to translate this because the message is not for everyone).

Please if you know or you are in, or you belong, I beg you to please reason me.

Thanks in advance

Seun
Dominique
Other mod
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by Dilijingsly(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07
May u succed
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07
Dilijingsly:
May u succed
Amen. Thanks
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by NoSmoking: 3:38pm On Mar 07
Go to a village
If you are in SW, go to Osun and meet a priestess

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by Dilijingsly(m): 3:42pm On Mar 07
greens:
Amen. Thanks
you're welcome
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by Mikespecialone(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07
Go to the market and tell any woman selling kolanut and tell them this
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by Shutup1st(f): 4:28pm On Mar 07
You go register with irumole with just 100k
Ah fii assist you after half payment smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by Babangidapikin: 4:38pm On Mar 07
grin why do you want to be one ?
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 5:11pm On Mar 07
Shutup1st:
You go register with irumole with just 100k
Ah fii assist you after half payment smiley
Haaa. I have heard of 4 1 9 before. Now you want to use 4 1 99. 😂
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07
Babangidapikin:
grin why do you want to be one ?
My culture is in support of it. I am trusting my culture more

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by Babangidapikin: 5:43pm On Mar 07
greens:
My culture is in support of it. I am trusting my culture more
Okay o ...but beyond culture there have to be a reason.
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07
Babangidapikin:

Okay o ...but beyond culture there have to be a reason.
Recently, I have involved in a few cultural practices. I want to know more and do more. I just suddenly develop a strong love for my culture
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by ShinjaWWest: 8:25pm On Mar 07
greens:
Recently, I have involved in a few cultural practices. I want to know more and do more. I just suddenly develop a strong love for my culture

Hope say U no go drink people blood o
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07
ShinjaWWest:

Hope say U no go drink people blood o
If yours is available
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by olaolaking: 10:34am On Mar 08
It's alright
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by nearline(m): 11:37am On Mar 08
I’ll recommend you visit an Iyanifa (if you are female) or a babalawo (if you are male) and let them introduce you to Ifa. It is “funfun” by nature based on what you have requested. My advice is you take it one step at a time. Don’t rush the process. They will not force you to do anything you dont want and will explain everything better to you. I’m sure they will be happy to hear you say you want to practice the spirituality of your ancestors. I believe I’m on a similar path as you too. Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 2:32am On Apr 13
nearline:
I’ll recommend you visit an Iyanifa (if you are female) or a babalawo (if you are male) and let them introduce you to Ifa. It is “funfun” by nature based on what you have requested. My advice is you take it one step at a time. Don’t rush the process. They will not force you to do anything you dont want and will explain everything better to you. I’m sure they will be happy to hear you say you want to practice the spirituality of your ancestors. I believe I’m on a similar path as you too. Take care.
Thank you so much for this. I just finished the process of Ifá initiation. (ìsẹ́fá as well as ìtẹ́fá).

I will like to do more by joining at least 2 awo funfun. Thank you again
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by nearline(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27
greens:
Thank you so much for this. I just finished the process of Ifá initiation. (ìsẹ́fá as well as ìtẹ́fá).

I will like to do more by joining at least 2 awo funfun. Thank you again
👍🏾
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by dreaonit: 8:38pm On Apr 29
I can link you. Where are you based?
Re: Help Me To Become A Witch. (Ẹlẹyẹ Funfun) by greens(m): 10:17pm
dreaonit:
I can link you. Where are you based?
I am based in Ogun/Lagos axis. If you are real please let's do it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In New Year Resolutions? / Man Humanity To Man / Look Around And See More Fully The World Needs Your Ability And Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.