Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo (57715 Views)

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by TheAdvocate(m): 9:29pm On Mar 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
President Tinubus ability to reconcile MC Oluomo and Sego shows his strong leadership and dedication to promoting peace and unity in Nigeria.

Wonderful!!!πŸ‘†
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Layi4real(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22
What I'm seeing here is NURTW member meeting the President of Nigeria.... Agbero are not thugs infact there are lots of educationist that are more of a thug than the NURTW should we now call the literate too thugs. Plus there is nothing bad if a thug meet a president because they are also a citizen bcus there is no place in the constitution that says been a thug is a crime so far he never commit any offence. Hate him all u like he is living a better life Nd more fulfil life than most that call themselves Educationist. it not a crime to work as a transporter
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by PropertyBuying(f): 1:17am On Mar 23
Danzakidakura:
This guy now is powerful. Congratulations man. All way na way.
Lol grin
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by 7upnigeria: 5:48am On Mar 23
Danzakidakura:
This guy now is powerful. Congratulations man. All way na way.

Loyalty pays
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by InvertedHammer: 11:21am On Mar 23
t2luv1:

Easy question to answer The Northernerization of the educational system in Nigeria. The Muslims North through a by-product of their religion, never put a value on educational achievement so they have now imposed that ideology on the rest of the country. The predictive indicator in determining the welfare of a country is to look at the country's composition percentage of Muslims. Once the percentage is over 40% that country's welfare will be abysmal. In Europe, France is on track to that status. I ain't got nothing against Muslims I am just giving you facts.

/

So it is the Northerners that forced Osibanjo (Ph.D) to play second fiddle to Buhari (WASC)? I guess it was the fault of Northerners that Ekwueme (Ph.D) chose to be the Vice President to Shagari (NCE). The major blame lies with the southerners that belittle themselves by bowing to people not qualified to be their maiguard if merit is the yardstick.

/
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by omurphy23456: 12:06pm On Mar 23
Just trough a bomb in their means them lagos vehicle and keke drivers will breath a sign of Relive.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Danzakidakura(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23
7upnigeria:

Loyalty pays
not all ooo.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by dododawa1: 1:01pm On Mar 23
Tinubu cabal
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by ycat: 2:03pm On Mar 23
O se badass!
Jeun soke is gathering strength of the universe.
FreeStuffsNG:
MC Oluomo of Lagos and Federal cheesy
Ade Ori Okin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT3Z8myTQI0?si=XkhitGNcl6Ay-hDU

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by blacknp(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23
call4shola:
Rather Oraimo cord seller, grin
You Know them well well.
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by Kingzmate(m): 8:28pm On Mar 23
THUGS AND GANGSTER SHIT cool
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by SupremeSpecimen: 10:36pm On Mar 23
Richtaiwo:

E pain am. An opportunity that will forever remain an illusion for pitobi.

As it pains your people's stomach
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by SupremeSpecimen: 10:38pm On Mar 23
gbaskiboy:
The next Lagos State governor

Like it or not it is by force.

Where do I sign to dash him the state sef
Na me you dey do right...πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ”₯πŸ₯³
Re: MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo by t2luv1: 6:00pm On Mar 24
InvertedHammer:

/

So it is the Northerners that forced Osibanjo (Ph.D) to play second fiddle to Buhari (WASC)? I guess it was the fault of Northerners that Ekwueme (Ph.D) chose to be the Vice President to Shagari (NCE). The major blame lies with the southerners that belittle themselves by bowing to people not qualified to be their maiguard if merit is the yardstick.

/

When one is right you just gotta admit it, Sir. On this one, you are right. We Southerners need to put our houses in order before looking outwardly for excuses. Except there is that issue of the Yoruba Muslims to contend with. I always say that the Yoruba Muslims have more in common with their Northern Muslim brethren than they have with their Christian Yorubas. I know I am going to get a lot of blow back regarding that statement. Folks is just the way I see things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Badeh (1957-2018): The Man Who Flew Two Former US Presidents / El-Zakzaky And Wife, Zeenah Ibraheem Arrive India For Medical Treatment (PICS) / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.