Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Do I Have My Document Apostilled. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Have My Document Apostilled. (123 Views)

Affordable Academic And Medical Translation + Apostilled Services In Nigeria / Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out / Where Can One Get A Document Apostilled In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Have My Document Apostilled. by kapelvej: 1:12am On Mar 24
Dear Nairalanders,
Please how do one apostil his documents. please, it is kind of urgent
Thank you all
Re: How Do I Have My Document Apostilled. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:40am On Mar 24
kapelvej:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please how do one apostil his documents. please, it is kind of urgent
Thank you all
Nigeria is not part of the Hague Convention Treaty of 1961.

However, a similar stamp called the “document authentication seal and signature” is issued by the Department in charge of the process at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja. That is an equivalent to an apostille in Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Have My Document Apostilled. by kapelvej: 1:35am On Mar 28
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigeria is not part of the Hague Convention Treaty of 1961.

However, a similar stamp called the “document authentication seal and signature” is issued by the Department in charge of the process at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abuja. That is an equivalent to an apostille in Nigeria.
wao, thanks, please do you know how I can go about, are there people back in Nigeria that can help ?

(1) (Reply)

NASRE Calls For Investigation Into Mining Operations On OAU Campus* / Top 10 Tips To Boost Your Jamb Score / Is Failure Unavoidable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.