Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,932 members, 7,824,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone (24806 Views)

2022 Medical Students Intake By Regions / These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Differences Between Geographical Zone And Geopolitical Zone!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 10:54pm On Mar 27
MightyNigerian:

Sure
UNN 2016 (022) set
Merit/primary list. Medicine 95, Dentistry 28

https://www.unn.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2016-2017-PRIMARY-ADMISSION-LIST-FOR-PUBLICATION.pdf

UNN 2016 (022) set
Supplementary list II medicine 159, Dentistry 30 both more than merit list

https://www.unn.edu.ng/20162017-supplementary-admission-list-ii/

same UNN 2016 (022) now at 200L joined by DE
Merit list for DE medicine 7, Dentistry 3
https://www.unn.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2017-2018-SUPPLEMENTARY-DIRECT-ENTRY-ADMISSION-LIST.docx.pdf

Same UNN 2016 (022)now at 200L joined by supplementary DE list
Medicine 21, Dentistry 3

https://www.unn.edu.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2017-2018-SUPPLEMENTARY-DIRECT-ENTRY-ADMISSION-LIST.pdf

Total admitted for 2016 (022) set plus change of course at 200L into Medicine and Dentistry that has no list
Medicine = 300+
Dentistry = 70+

Quota at admission time 2016 as seen on MDCN portal
Medicine= 150
Dentistry = 15

The funny thing is the number on backdoor supplementary lists is more than merit/primary list and is usually in multiples of quota
On the contrary, UI, OAU & UNILAG admitted below/just above (maximum of extra 10) above quota when you combine all their lists especially for UI that will never admit up to quota number. UI has a higher quota (180) than UNN (150) as at then, 2016 as seen on MDCN portal yet admitted less.

I'll bring other years with analysis like this for 2017, 2018, 2019 etc but it'll take time.

N.B: Years that follow 2016 had it worse than 2016 set until JAMB did their work for the 1st time in 2019 admissions & moved some illegally admitted students to other departments. That reduced it in subsequent years I think for Dentistry but not medicine.
Heard Dentistry took it up with the sch to avoid losing accreditation to make sch stop illegal admissions into dpt plus they're already having quota crises.
Medicine reduced but continue like business as usual
Do you realize that you have not presented any evidence of wrong doing?
Secondly, you have not shown any evidence of over admitting. The sites you posted do not show admission quotas.
Again you have shown only one school in only one year. Note the above stats was for 2022 but yours was for 2016.
Do you have any evidence that UNN admitted more students than those on the official lists in the said years?

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 11:10pm On Mar 27
tctrills:

Secondly, you have not shown any evidence of over admitting. The sites you posted do not show admission quotas.
Again you have shown only one school in only one year. Note the above stats was for 2022 but yours was for 2016.
Do you have any evidence that UNN admitted more students than those on the official lists in the said years?

Lol
2016 is 022 set. That's how it's called in UNN. They call them by graduation year
I just presented well analyzed evidence with link to confirm but you're saying another thing.
Are you expecting me to show you class list instead or what.
2017 are over 400 in the same sch
2018 over 400 etc

Yeah, that's for UNN and it's the most strict & best sch in the whole of SE. Other schs especially State Uni do worse. You dey there dey talk another thing. What do you expect me to show.

I even added the admission quota for UNN as at then (150) but you want dey shift goal post say you no see. Abeggi, let's not allow sentiment becloud our sense of reasoning. These things are verifiable facts.

I no dey follow unaa do Yourba vs Igbo stuff but I go drag the sch because the system (overadmission) in that sch cost me a lot. I'll reapply to another med sch but definitely not SE because UNN is the fairest in SE yet I'm not impressed.
One person come dey compare overbloated numbers due to illegal admission to schs in other regions .

Compare induction numbers not admitted numbers. Admissions wey dem dey dash
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 11:23pm On Mar 27
tctrills:

If you want 2022 admission alone, I can't get that because the sch doesn't release lists again. I think it just reflects on the portal.

Which is too easy to do more overadmission.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Billionairly: 12:22am On Mar 28
Ofemannnu:

Igbos are known for petty trading.
Leave education for the Yorubas who dominate the sector.
If I tell you to name 5 doctors of Igbo origin now,hardly will you be able to name even 4 but I can name 10 Yoruba doctors that any Nigerian can relate with.
The only Igbo doctor I know is that Maduka man from Anambra grin

The fact that this statistics bothers you and that HBB and MightyNigerian says alot about your psyche as a human. It also means that you are utterly stuck in poverty and evem if you are exceling in life you didnt go through the adventures of earning it yourself. Anywhere else in this world, a stat stating that an indigenous tribe is increasing its numbers of doctors in 4 folds would be seen a Mighty win for the country. But ofcourse, everything is different in Nigeria, and the SW who like to accuse others of hate continue to show time and time again they are the most bitter africans,

As Nigerians We can not all be winning in the same genres, some win on the left, others win right combined together we continue to be that country in Africa to beat. Igbos are not excelling in Military or in farming etc like it is in the north. But if this country were to be attacked by a foreign entity, igbos can count on enough northerners with military training to hold the lines at the front, and the northerners can count on igbo doctors or doctors in general in the south to patch up wounded soldiers, southerners can count on the food from the north, north can count on the processing of that food in the south or the proceeds from oil and gas in the south to bring the money to purchase the food in the north. RIght hand washes left, left hand washes right. What is your problem with the stat> you prefer that the stats says more igbos are into kidnapping and wife raping, and have decided to move to the SW? How can you honestly tell an igbo man from a yoruba man without language?

The development of Lagos in the proximity of the SW is a gift and a curse to Omulabis, you are blind to the fact the entire nigeria is developing and it is no longer just about lagos. Some of you keep saying no one from the SW wants to come to the East, that statement itself is a clear proof that you are a wretched loser who has never left his village. The smartest omulabis are willing to move everywhere like everyone else in the fight to change their story. When you see them balling later in life you will call them yahoo boys.All over the SE in remote villages and you will find yorubas doing everything from commonest of jobs to big contracts to survive.

If the issue of increase in doctors in any geolocation in Nigeria is not making you happy it means you or your close family member has never struggled with a deadly medical condition before. When you have a serious medical condition and you go around multiple medical centers in Nigeria and they tell you Nobody is practising that genre in Nigeria and that your only option is to cough up 55million naira for treatment in india or accept death. And all of a sudden some days later someone tells you have found a doctor in Abia or Delta or Imo who practices that genre and all you need is 800k. That doctors all of a sudden becomes your God, you will never stop being grateful for his existence and whatever he did to enable him become a doctor. These your nonsense excuses to fault this stats will become your gratitude.

Dont let politicians and tribal opportunist fool you. Nigeria is a confluence of many tribes operating as a country, your tribe owes you nothing, just because your tribe is winning in anything does not make you a winner. The oil in Nigeria belongs to all nigerians, the land in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians, The thieves, terrorists and kidnappers in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians, the doctors in Nigerian belongs to all Nigeria. If you think you can just dig up your land and sell your oil or gas without the consent of Nigerian government, you can be shot, killed or jailed. If you think you can take your yam produce and go and sell in Ghana for more profit you can be jailed, killed or shot. Before the nigerian constitution you are nothing but just another nigerian. Wake up and unshackle yourself from bondage and start moving from place of less opportunity to a place of more, take advantage of the multi ethinic nature of nigeria and move goods or services from places where they are abundant to where they are lacking.

Otherwise poverty will kill you in that blind tribalism that you are practising. HOPE YOU HAVE HEARD? I am no longer responding.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 12:31am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

If you want 2022 admission alone, I can't get that because the sch doesn't release lists again. I think it just reflects on the portal.

Which is too easy to do more overadmission.
It's seems you don't have good evidence to support your theory.
Do you have evidence from other schools in the SE?
Do you have the data from SW schools?
I would love to see more evidence from you

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 12:35am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Lol
2016 is 022 set. That's how it's called in UNN. They call them by graduation year
I just presented well analyzed evidence with link to confirm but you're saying another thing.
Are you expecting me to show you class list instead or what.
2017 are over 400 in the same sch
2018 over 400 etc

Yeah, that's for UNN and it's the most strict & best sch in the whole of SE. Other schs especially State Uni do worse. You dey there dey talk another thing. What do you expect me to show.

I even added the admission quota for UNN as at then (150) but you want dey shift goal post say you no see. Abeggi, let's not allow sentiment becloud our sense of reasoning. These things are verifiable facts.

I no dey follow unaa do Yourba vs Igbo stuff but I go drag the sch because the system (overadmission) in that sch cost me a lot. I'll reapply to another med sch but definitely not SE because UNN is the fairest in SE yet I'm not impressed.
One person come dey compare overbloated numbers due to illegal admission to schs in other regions .

Compare induction numbers not admitted numbers. Admissions wey dem dey dash
You didn't even present evidence of over admitting in UNN. What your presented are records of admissions. Nothing more.

Now how do you know that UNN is more strict than ever other school in the SE? You seem to be assuming so many things.
UNN has been involved with over admitting in the past. Unizik for example hasn't been involved in such so assuming that UNN is strict and Unizik isn't is way to shallow. The evidence do not support that.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by vannessa7(f): 5:21am On Mar 28
adicius:
Fake ibo statistics, there's nothing on it on the web😂🤣😆

Their usual propaganda, every university have a quota admissions for each state, it is not possible not to have a single student admitted for medicine in a particular state when every state have its own state and federal university, even the north, there are always elites everywhere whose children will like to study medicine. These hateful, Marauders are just being obnoxious as usual
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 6:44am On Mar 28
tctrills:

You didn't even present evidence of over admitting in UNN. What your presented are records of admissions. Nothing more.

Now how do you know that UNN is more strict than ever other school in the SE? You seem to be assuming so many things.
UNN has been involved with over admitting in the past. Unizik for example hasn't been involved in such so assuming that UNN is strict and Unizik isn't is way to shallow. The evidence do not support that.

Ah ah, what I presented is records of admission and it shows overadmission. What else do you want.
I said what I know. There's no sch in SE that's as good and strict as UNN. Go to IMSU, ABSU, EBSU, ESUT etc and go and see the number of medical students admitted. UNN dey learn work
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 6:51am On Mar 28
Billionairly:

The fact that this statistics bothers you and that HBB and MightyNigerian says alot about your psyche as a human. It also means that you are utterly stuck in poverty and evem if you are exceling in life you didnt go through the adventures of earning it yourself. Anywhere else in this world, a stat stating that an indigenous tribe is increasing its numbers of doctors in 4 folds would be seen a Mighty win for the country. But ofcourse, everything is different in Nigeria, and the SW who like to accuse others of hate continue to show time and time again they are the most bitter africans,

As Nigerians We can not all be winning in the same genres, some win on the left, others win right combined together we continue to be that country in Africa to beat. Igbos are not excelling in Military or in farming etc like it is in the north. But if this country were to be attacked by a foreign entity, igbos can count on enough northerners with military training to hold the lines at the front, and the northerners can count on igbo doctors or doctors in general in the south to patch up wounded soldiers, southerners can count on the food from the north, north can count on the processing of that food in the south or the proceeds from oil and gas in the south to bring the money to purchase the food in the north. RIght hand washes left, left hand washes right. What is your problem with the stat> you prefer that the stats says more igbos are into kidnapping and wife raping, and have decided to move to the SW? How can you honestly tell an igbo man from a yoruba man without language?

The development of Lagos in the proximity of the SW is a gift and a curse to Omulabis, you are blind to the fact the entire nigeria is developing and it is no longer just about lagos. Some of you keep saying no one from the SW wants to come to the East, that statement itself is a clear proof that you are a wretched loser who has never left his village. The smartest omulabis are willing to move everywhere like everyone else in the fight to change their story. When you see them balling later in life you will call them yahoo boys.All over the SE in remote villages and you will find yorubas doing everything from commonest of jobs to big contracts to survive.

If the issue of increase in doctors in any geolocation in Nigeria is not making you happy it means you or your close family member has never struggled with a deadly medical condition before. When you have a serious medical condition and you go around multiple medical centers in Nigeria and they tell you Nobody is practising that genre in Nigeria and that your only option is to cough up 55million naira for treatment in india or accept death. And all of a sudden some days later someone tells you have found a doctor in Abia or Delta or Imo who practices that genre and all you need is 800k. That doctors all of a sudden becomes your God, you will never stop being grateful for his existence and whatever he did to enable him become a doctor. These your nonsense excuses to fault this stats will become your gratitude.

Dont let politicians and tribal opportunist fool you. Nigeria is a confluence of many tribes operating as a country, your tribe owes you nothing, just because your tribe is winning in anything does not make you a winner. The oil in Nigeria belongs to all nigerians, the land in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians, The thieves, terrorists and kidnappers in Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians, the doctors in Nigerian belongs to all Nigeria. If you think you can just dig up your land and sell your oil or gas without the consent of Nigerian government, you can be shot, killed or jailed. If you think you can take your yam produce and go and sell in Ghana for more profit you can be jailed, killed or shot. Before the nigerian constitution you are nothing but just another nigerian. Wake up and unshackle yourself from bondage and start moving from place of less opportunity to a place of more, take advantage of the multi ethinic nature of nigeria and move goods or services from places where they are abundant to where they are lacking.

Otherwise poverty will kill you in that blind tribalism that you are practising. HOPE YOU HAVE HEARD? I am no longer responding.

Thanks for the mentions but ain't interested in unaa Yoruba vs Igbo supremacy.
Go through my page & see for yourself all my comments on Nairaland. I told you I sch at UNN, entered 2016 Medicine but failed out. Ain't Yoruba or Igbo either, I'm from South South.
You don't have to play the victim here. Same way when I was complaining about overadmission while still at UNN, they blackmail you and say you don't want people to enter med sch. That data is robbing Peter to pay Paul.
When something favour you, it's grace but if it doesn't, it's corruption.
Na UNN & other SE Schs that overadmit and overbloat that data made me commented. Your people overadmit a lot and it doesn't speak well of them. It was until I reached UNN that I understood how bad Nigeria is. The funniest thing is all those benefiting from that illegal admissions see it as normal thing but when other regions do small thing or react they claim they hate them.

See I have proof not only for medicine/dentistry but for also other medical courses like MLS, Radiography etc.

That data is a misrepresentation of the reality because a good number of them won't induct unlike what you have for other Geopolitical zones. It's just robbing Peter to pay Paul
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Ozommadu: 6:55am On Mar 28
Ofemannnu:

lol
That meant that you did not open it.
It stated names,state of origin and the universities where they are presently.
Please,open and peruse it.

You should do that instead.

The stat only stated the states where school they practice is located. No names or state of origin mentioned

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 8:35am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Ah ah, what I presented is records of admission and it shows overadmission. What else do you want.
I said what I know. There's no sch in SE that's as good and strict as UNN. Go to IMSU, ABSU, EBSU, ESUT etc and go and see the number of medical students admitted. UNN dey learn work
Kindly explain how the records you presented shows over admission.
You are saying so many things but showing very little evidence.
The records you presented did not indicate that UNN exceeded their quota. All you presented was list of admitted students, nothing more.
Present evidence of over admission in all the schools you listed please.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Aussie2doc: 8:47am On Mar 28
tctrills:

The records you presented did not indicate that UNN exceeded their quota. All you presented was list of admitted students, nothing more.
you guys like to argue unnecessarily. No school has admission quota of more than 200 for medicine in Nigeria. Check the admission quota on MDCN website. Check the screenshot below.

2 Likes

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 8:52am On Mar 28
Aussie2doc:
you guys like to argue unnecessarily. No school has admission quota of more than 200 for medicine in Nigeria. Check the admission quota on MDCN website. Check the screenshot below.
Now you are presenting better evidence. You should present this for all the medical courses and indicate the year. Then you can say you have evidence.
Do you understand?
You still have some ways to go before you say that you have presented evidence.
Finally, after presenting evidence against UNN, you should show the admissions lists of other schools in the SE and SS to prove that other schools are not involved in the practice.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 8:54am On Mar 28
tctrills:

Is it that you didn't grab it or you're sentimentally shying away from fact. Make we no allow sentiment becloud our reasoning.

I told you
No admitted (medicine) = 300+
Quota as at admission (medicine)= 150

No admitted (Dentistry) = 70+
Quota as at admission (Dentistry) = 15

I shared the link to all the multiple lists showing all the admitted numbers and I was even telling you I know all these for a fact because I was in the system.
Everybody know that backdoor admission lists/numbers for UNN pass merit lists and you can see the proof from the lists I shared. Merit is way below supplementary lists which connect/highest bidder get.

Medicine own even better. Go to MLS, Radiography at the same sch and see 400 in 1 class for small quota wey no reach other schs quota. The admission lists dey as well
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by Aussie2doc: 8:59am On Mar 28
tctrills:

Now you are presenting better evidence. You should present this for all the medical courses and indicate the year. Then you can say you have evidence.
Do you understand?
Finally, after presenting evidence against UNN, you should show the admissions lists of other schools in the SE and SS to prove that other schools are not involved in the practice.

Who cares with your childish argument? I am a doctor trained in a Nigerian school. I know exactly what I am talking about. The bottom line is that having more people admitted is not an evidence of better education.
It is just an evidence of fraud.

Every medical school in the country can easily fill up their quota

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:02am On Mar 28
tctrills:

Do you understand?

Other schs especially SW no dey overadmit like SE.
In fact that's why many people prefer SW Med Sch. We have NIMSA where we connect with friends from other schs and we see success cards that contain the names of all medical students writing a particular MB. Some schools don't even admit up to quota.
ABU, UI both have exact medicine quota like UNN but they've never overadmit like UNN.
This overadmission is very peculiar to SE
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:20am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Other schs especially SW no dey overadmit like SE.
In fact that's why many people prefer SW Med Sch. We have NIMSA where we connect with friends from other schs and we see success cards that contain the names of all medical students writing a particular MB. Some schools don't even admit up to quota.
ABU, UI both have exact medicine quota like UNN but they've never overadmit like UNN.
This overadmission is very peculiar to SE
Please present the admissions list of the SW schools so we could believe you.
You said you were all about evidence remember?
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:20am On Mar 28
tctrills:

I'm sorry but I don't think you're in the medical field or go to med sch before.
It's a known fact that SE overadmit a lot even among medical students in other regions.

If they drag this thing for too long on places like Twitter, it'll make MDCN & NUC put touch light on them and sanction them. That's why most med students avoided that stats on Twitter. Na people wey never dey the system dey talk wetin dey no know.

That's why Number inducted should be used and not Number admitted because induction is a bit regulated. But even that Induction sef we sabi how dem dey run am.
Too many illegal stuffs dey go on
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:23am On Mar 28
tctrills:

Please present the admissions list of the SW schools so we could believe you.
You said you were all about evidence remember?
Alright I'll modify this post with UI, OAU, UNILAG admission lists.

But you can make the work easier by bringing proof of overadmission in other Geopolitical zones. I throw it to you that you won't find especially in SW.
Even some of my colleagues at UNN then used to lament and wish they sch at SW. The system there is so merit based and strict.
To enter SW Med Sch dey very hard but if you enter you're sure of graduating/inducting unlike SE Med Schs where they overadmit
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:24am On Mar 28
Aussie2doc:
Who cares with your childish argument? I am a doctor trained in a Nigerian school. I know exactly what I am talking about. The bottom line is that having more people admitted is not an evidence of better education.
It is just an evidence of fraud.

Every medical school in the country can easily fill up their quota
Now you are being the child here. Being a doctor doesn't mean you know anything about admissions.
If you said you were a university administrator that would even give your more authority.
Finally all you need to is to present the evidence and stop the argument.
Your point is that because you are a doctor, everything you say about over admitting should be taken as facts but that's not how life works
If you were talking about malaria or cancer then you have the authority but admissions isn't your field. You need to present better evidence and stop the childish tantrums.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:27am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Is it that you didn't grab it or you're sentimentally shying away from fact. Make we no allow sentiment becloud our reasoning.

I told you
No admitted (medicine) = 300+
Quota as at admission (medicine)= 150

No admitted (Dentistry) = 70+
Quota as at admission (Dentistry) = 15

I shared the link to all the multiple lists showing all the admitted numbers and I was even telling you I know all these for a fact because I was in the system.
Everybody know that backdoor admission lists/numbers for UNN pass merit lists and you can see the proof from the lists I shared. Merit is way below supplementary lists which connect/highest bidder get.

Medicine own even better. Go to MLS, Radiography at the same sch and see 400 in 1 class for small quota wey no reach other schs quota. The admission lists dey as well
You told me you many things I don't have to believe your words.
You have to present the quotas for each school and show which school exceeded it's quota.
I don't know you and I don't need to believe you.
In fact, I would be foolish to accept your words without evidence.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:30am On Mar 28
tctrills:

You told me you many things I don't have to believe your words.
You have to present the quotas for each school and show which school exceeded it's quota.
I don't know you and I don't need to believe you.
In fact, I would be foolish to accept your words without evidence.

Somebody already shared the screenshot of the quota from MDCN portal which you've confirmed but sentiment is beclouding your reasoning here.
Let's stop this back & forth thing.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:31am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Alright I'll modify this post with UI, OAU, UNILAG admission lists.

But you can make the work easier by bringing proof of overadmission in other Geopolitical zones. I throw it to you that you won't find especially in SW.
Even some of my colleagues at UNN then used to lament and wish they sch at SW. The system there is so merit based and strict.
To enter SW Med Sch dey very hard but if you enter you're sure of graduating/inducting unlike SE Med Schs where they overadmit
First, you are the accusers so it's on you to present evidence against the SE and not just against one school.
Secondly your evidence must be for the said years 2022 to make it credible.
Then you must show evidence that the schools given quota was a certain number before presenting evidence to show how much the number was exceeded by.
If you do this, you would have credibility but for now, you don't.

1 Like

Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:32am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

I'm sorry but I don't think you're in the medical field or go to med sch before.
It's a known fact that SE overadmit a lot even among medical students in other regions.

If they drag this thing for too long on places like Twitter, it'll make MDCN & NUC put touch light on them and sanction them. That's why most med students avoided that stats on Twitter. Na people wey never dey the system dey talk wetin dey no know.

That's why Number inducted should be used and not Number admitted because induction is a bit regulated. But even that Induction sef we sabi how dem dey run am.
Too many illegal stuffs dey go on
That I am not in the medical field is the more reason you need to present evidence.
Again, you are not in the admissions field.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:36am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Somebody already shared the screenshot of the quota from MDCN portal which you've confirmed but sentiment is beclouding your reasoning here.
Let's stop this back & forth thing.
The screen shot didn't indicate any given year.
Again, the screenshot was only the first step in producing evidence and I applaud it.
But many things are still lacking.
1. What year does that screenshot cover?
2. Which schools exceeded their quotas for that year?
Do this, showing the admissions of each school then we can know what region is into over admission.
It's too simple and we don't need to be arguing.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:37am On Mar 28
tctrills:

That I am not in the medical field is the more reason you need to present evidence.
Again, you are not in the admissions field.

Not in the admission field like how

Do I need to be in the admission field to know that people bought their way in. Can you explain how a sch of 100 quota will admit 400
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:39am On Mar 28
tctrills:

The screen shot didn't indicate any given year.
Again, the screenshot was only the first step in producing evidence and I applaud it.
But many things are still lacking.
1. What year does that screenshot cover?
2. Which schools exceeded their quotas for that year?
Do this, showing the admissions of each school then we can know what region is into over admission.
It's too simple and we don't need to be arguing.

Now you agree that evidence dey
Alright, if you have anyone in the medical field that sch in SE ask them. They'll let you know.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:41am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Not in the admission field like how

Do I need to be in the admission field to know that people bought their way in. Can you explain how a sch of 100 quota will admit 400
Good, the argument of being in the medical field does not count.
Now which school had 100 quota and admitted 400? Which year did this happen? Was it in 2022?
You accused the entire SE so do you have the records of other schools?
These are simple questions don't you think?
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:42am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Now you agree that evidence dey
Alright, if you have anyone in the medical field that sch in SE ask them. They'll let you know.
It's not on me to ask anyone. It's on you to show your credibility.
Coming online to says things you know nothing about is not cool.
You are educated and you know the importance of having evidence before speaking.
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:47am On Mar 28
tctrills:

Good, the argument of being in the medical field does not count.
Now which school had 100 quota and admitted 400? Which year did this happen? Was it in 2022?
You accused the entire SE so do you have the records of other schools?
These are simple questions don't you think?
Ah ah, this Schs don't release admission lists like UNN. You have to get the class list to know.

Go to ABSU and see the number of medical students in each class. You'll be shocked at the numbers compare to quota. They don't do it in 1 year, it happens in multiple years. Any year class list you get will confirm it. I shared UNN own because I was there.
Other SE schs own worse pass UNN.
Med students sabi these things na
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by tctrills: 9:54am On Mar 28
MightyNigerian:

Ah ah, this Schs don't release admission lists like UNN. You have to get the class list to know.

Go to ABSU and see the number of medical students in each class. You'll be shocked at the numbers compare to quota. They don't do it in 1 year, it happens in multiple years. Any year class list you get will confirm it. I shared UNN own because I was there.
Other SE schs own worse pass UNN.
Med students sabi these things na
In short, you are saying that you don't have any evidence but we should just take your words for it?
Don't you see that it would be a problem?
Imagine I am arguing with someone from another school in the SE about their over admitting and I say someone in Nairaland said you guys are into over admitting, wouldn't I look like a fool?
Re: 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone by MightyNigerian: 9:59am On Mar 28
tctrills:

In short, you are saying that you don't have any evidence but we should just take your words for it?
Don't you see that it would be a problem?
Imagine I am arguing with someone from another school in the SE about their over admitting and I say someone in Nairaland said you guys are into over admitting, wouldn't I look like a fool?
Alright, run along.

If after all those links to admission lists that I shared you're still saying otherwise, I'm sorry I have to move on.

I've seen so many ppl tackle you on this thread even with proofs but you can choose to believe anything you want.

One thing I'm sure of I said what I know and prove with proofs that I have.
I have no doubt that you're from SE and is sentimentally trying to play safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Arrested For Invading Their Child’s School With Thugs To Beat Teacher / Photo Of A Secondary School Classroom In Nigeria. / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.