Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) (4467 Views)

Exploring The Hidden Past(pictures Included) / Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27
okoroemeka:
your theory that uncontacted people lived healthy and longer is obvious due to their more physical lifestyle ,low calorie diet and absense of modern diseases,I mentioned previously how the native indians in south America was nearly wiped out by diseases introduced by the Spanish and Portuguese,these people have no natural immunity to these diseases,if you introduce smallpox or chicken pox to the isolated people of north sentinel island they will be gone in a year,to live in an era with no police,no law,no UN,no ECOWAS ,just a collection of squabbling city states and power hungry warlords will make it certain there will constant wars and that means death,hunger and misery,I have read an archeology report on age estimation on ancient skeletal remains using the degree of wear on their teeth's as a template to estimate the age,the wears are caused by stone particles in the flour that is used to bake bread which is the staple diet,the stones came from huge granite milling stones that are turned by animals or river mills and used to grind the wheat,corn or barley,now imagine living in a world like that were your very teeth is been eroded by the food you eat ,apart from the teeth do you know what further damage it will do the body?when last did you see stone in your food,?this people lived in an era were almost everybody is covered in lice,fleas,mites and bed bugs because there is no insecticide for that and they are encouraged not to bath that it brings bad luck,now imagine living in a mud wattle house with your family including the pigs ,cows and nobody has taken a bath for years,imagine that
you cannot say that I theorized and then again say it is obvious. if it is obvious then it is a fact, now you have helped even to prove me right and prove tourself wrong mr man. if modern diseases are alien to these people then it goes to show that we in the city live a far less better lives than them. even you believe this so why futher argument. the rest of what you wrote is irrelevant.

cancer is alien to bush people, so is aids and diabetes and covid etc. if this is the case then how can you believe you live a better life now than our ancestors who never knew these illnesses. let me guess because you now use iphone and drive cars and have A.C in your house right?,... lol
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27
okoroemeka:
you cannot compare the death rate now relative to the earth population against for example what it was in the 1800s,for example the current earth population is roughly 8 billion souls but in the 1800s it was estimated at 1 billon and with that 1 billion souls came the Napoleonic wars of 1803,this war saw a total casualty of 2-3 million soldiers killed or injured and also similar number of civilians ,this war between revolutionary France and Europe saw some wicked bloody conflicts in the history of mankind for example the battle of wagram has 75,000 casualties,battle of Leipzig has 127,000,battle of Borodino 95,000,battle of eyipu 30,000,battle of Waterloo 50,000 in a single day ,battle of Austerlitz 36,000,these are just a few of numerous bloody confrontations that took place not counting the men lost from cold and starvation on the retreat from Russia,all this was when the earth is one billion people,now we are 8 billion a hundred dead is now headline news
oga you have no argument here. these are irrelivant. people die more now from different ailment induced by artificial foods carrying various toxins into the body plus phermeceutical poisons and vehicular accidents plus wars currently going on and also not forgetting various terrorist activities and gang related violence. these are the worse time to live case closed.
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by okoroemeka(m): 11:51pm On Apr 27
EMILO2STAY:
you cannot say that I theorized and then again say it is obvious. if it is obvious then it is a fact, now you have helped even to prove me right and prove tourself wrong mr man. if modern diseases are alien to these people then it goes to show that we in the city live a far less better lives than them. even you believe this so why futher argument. the rest of what you wrote is irrelevant.

cancer is alien to bush people, so is aids and diabetes and covid etc. if this is the case then how can you believe you live a better life now than our ancestors who never knew these illnesses. let me guess because you now use iphone and drive cars and have A.C in your house right?,... lol

it is obvious because it is not hard to see that the ancient people with their low calorie nutrition and physical labour lifestyle maybe more healthy but other factors like wars,disease,famine affected their life expectancy drastically,also you cannot compare traveling the silk road during the times of Marco polo and flying Lufthansa from china to Venice,that 12 or so hours of flight journey can take a year if you are using a camel or donkey and be luckily not to be seen by the tartars or mongols,and what really made my day is the believe that a human being can kill a lion with his bare hands and have no scratch on his body, sometimes we have to look at these biblical stories from a different perspective
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by Dream25: 7:46am On Apr 28
Omoawoke:

If you can show me anywhere in the world that shows that hebrews were ever slaves in Egypt, I’d give you 500 dollars. Please no religious link…
Even the Jews deny this story..
Re: The Hidden Sounds Of The Past (pictures Included) by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:22am On Apr 28
okoroemeka:
it is obvious because it is not hard to see that the ancient people with their low calorie nutrition and physical labour lifestyle maybe more healthy but other factors like wars,disease,famine affected their life expectancy drastically,also you cannot compare traveling the silk road during the times of Marco polo and flying Lufthansa from china to Venice,that 12 or so hours of flight journey can take a year if you are using a camel or donkey and be luckily not to be seen by the tartars or mongols,and what really made my day is the believe that a human being can kill a lion with his bare hands and have no scratch on his body, sometimes we have to look at these biblical stories from a different perspective
your just grasping at straws here mr man. you have even proved my point and agreed with me so no further argument. low calorie diet and exercise are key to good health and that is something many of us in the city do not get and so we get sick more than those in ancient times period. people die more from modern vehicular accidents now than before when all these mode of tranportation werent invented so no need for further argument. fly lufthansa and one mishap every body in that plane is toast lol and you still dey yap jargon.

as for humans killing lions, even the masai tribe of kenya today whose men are lean with less muscular build fend of lions and leopards from their live stock with just sticks and spears, in the masai tribe custom to transition boy boyhood into manhood you have to fight and kill a lion with just spears, not to talk of the humans whose heights where 9ft 10ft with great muscle mass who lived thousand of years ago, the proof of giant humans as the buble said, are every where. the skeletal remains of thses people have been found all around the world which the Smithsonian institute tried very hard to cover up. you seem not to know much about your world. they here dey yern marcopolo bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Love Still Blind? / Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat! / 9 Types Of Sex Every Nigerian Guy Should Totally Have !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.