Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

In-between 2 ( D Love Story ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In-between 2 ( D Love Story ) (101 Views)

In - Between (d Love Story) / Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In-between 2 ( D Love Story ) by DVLoger: 8:25pm On Apr 14
I jolted awake, my eyes went straight to the clock, it was 2.15 pm.
“Oh my God, I totally drifted off” I mumbled.
I had gone for a job earlier in the morning, and was so tired due to the heavy traffic, that made me drifted off on the sofa in the living room. l glanced through my watch again. The thought that Tutu had not returned from her outing crossed my mind, anyways she told me earlier that she won't be home on time. Tutu was my flat mate, we shared an apartment, she was a very caring friend, and a lover of adventure.
I leaned my head against the back of the sofa, as the thought of the just concluded job interview ran through my mind. In few minutes, I heard the sound of the gate thrown open. I peeped through the window, then saw Sharon hurrying towards our apartment. Before I could reach for the door, she rapped on it, afterwards I opened. Her face lit up with radiance. “Hi Lola” she said.
“Hello Sharon!”
Is Tutu home?” She asked.
“No, she isn't” I replied.
“Damn!................................ I thought she would be back by now” sounding quite disappointed. “Ok, let me drop this for her.”
She began to search through her bag, as she did, I took a glance at her appearance. Her accessories, shoes, wrist watch, bag, wig and others.
“How expensive they looked” a little voice said inside of me.
She handed the envelope to me.
“Please give her this money when she comes back, I won't be able to wait for her, I am in a hurry to somewhere.”
I collected the envelope.
“Thank you” she said and made her way to the gate.

I shut the door and dropped the envelope on the table, then settled back on the sofa.
The Tutu I knew never gallivanted around different men. But she never hid the fact that she had a sponsor (sugar - daddy), which was Michael.

N-BETWEEN (D LOVE STORY)2
The Tutu I knew never gallivanted around different men. But she never hid the fact that she had a sponsor (sugar - daddy), which was Michael.
Michael was so addicted to Tutu that he never for once replaced her as his mistress. At the other hand, Tutu really knew how to play her game, as she only stuck to Michael. But always solicited for (clients) different well-to-do men for both Sharon and Mimi.
Sharon and Mimi were high-toned call-girls, of course they were both obligated to pay Tutu her own share after every hook-up deal. Despite that I always discouraged Tutu, I still couldn’t deny the fact that she made an average living from her lifestyle.
I reached for my handbag, and brought out my phone. I have missed three calls already.
“Oh, it's aunty Ella” I murmured.
Aunty Ella was a friend and a big sister to Tutu and I, she loved to always have us around her, especially me. I knew she wanted to ask me about the job interview, but since I was bored, I decided to go and see her. I grabbed my handbag and made my way to the door.
At aunty Ella's store, I sat with my legs popped up on the sofa. After giving her a feedback on how the job interview went, she persuaded me. “Lola, I know it is not easy, especially after several job interviews, but please, try to cheer up”
I nodded with a faint smile.
“Let me send one of my staffs to get us lunch” she suggested.
I shook my head. “No aunty Ella, I just do not have the appetite to eat”
I responded.
“Ok, at least you will take some juice.”
Without waiting for my response, she proceeded to the fridge and brought out a bottle of juice with two cups. As we drank on, she began to show me some new arrivals in her store. Just when I was engrossed by the sight of the beautiful goods, a call came in on my phone.......
TO BE CONTINUED........

Continue story on FACEBOOK @ D GOOD STORY page

(1) (Reply)

Tge Morning Dew / Screenwriting / Need A Travel Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.