Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48505 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by WesleyanA(f): 5:25am On Oct 14, 2007
omogenaija:

wes u use weave ? shocked shocked

if braid extensions count. i guess i do

ayefele200:

lol, well have been hangin in there, tryin to kill the time before i get in my bed, as per your hair, girl to be sincere a clean,good looking shawty should change her hair every three weeks @ most, regardless of wherever u are (college,high school or anywhere), don't u have a BF to feed u up?, what about your mama or pops?

I know I know but i don't feel like wasting $$$ on hair. back at home, I knew the hairdressers so i get huge discounts. here, on the other hand, i really don't know much people. i'm still trying to learn my way around the city. lol
my braids don't look bad. trust me.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by omogenaija(f): 5:29am On Oct 14, 2007
yup , well wat kind of hair is it ?
my sister is in the same boat as u so she just removes the braids in the front and asks a friend to redo them
and also wet n wavy last the longest b/c all u do to keep it up is wash it , and since ur in college face ur books , i dont wanna hear that ur failing b/c u went to the salon angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by omogenaija(f): 1:06am On Oct 15, 2007
@ topic

just got a new weave
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:27am On Oct 15, 2007
@topic

None, just took off a human hair weave.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominobaby(f): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2007
i have braids on - i used noble pony braids. Its a kinda curly braids, nice and lovely style. Took bout 7 hours off and on!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Busta(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2007
curly loose wave.

Not how it took before I fixed but how long I had to wait in the salon for my turn. angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by minto(m): 1:17am On Oct 16, 2007
Nice response from the ladies; but where are the men, does it mean men don't wear hair-styles or are we all bald-headed? grin grin grin

You may wish to tell us what it cost to fix your hair as you reply. I'm simply curious.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by queenbee2(f): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
Tiny Ghana braids.Took five hours to make,after wish i felt like ma A** was glued to d seat. grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by minto(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2007
That's a beautiful hair-do you have on queen bee,just peeped through your profile.I'm almost sure your guy gladly picked the bill; didn't he? wink wink wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chiogo(f): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2007
I have my hair in a pony tail. washed and straightened it durin' d weekend, took me about 45 mins to do that. In the mornings, i comb and style it with hair grease and hot-air brush and pack in a pony-tail. cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by queenbee2(f): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2007
Thankey Thankey Minto. cheesy sur ma gee gladly picked da bills n some extras too  grin cudn't keep his hands off ma hair if u kno what i mean wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ayefele200(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2007
queen_bee:

Thankey Thankey Minto. cheesy sur ma gee gladly picked da bills n some extras too grin cudn't keep his hands off ma hair if u kno what i mean wink
y ur hair instead of ur face, abi na MONEKY TRAPPED IN HUMAN FACE?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by minto(m): 2:44am On Oct 19, 2007
queen_bee:

Thankey Thankey Minto. cheesy sur ma gee gladly picked da bills n some extras too grin cudn't keep his hands off ma hair if u kno what i mean wink

I kuku know, my papa used to do same to my mama each time she don his favourite hairstyle,patewo.

3 gbosas for your gee joo, for been appreciative.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2007
Well I just got my hair perm on Thursday night, but my hair are cut in layers now and it took 3hrs because I had to wait for the next open stylist
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:30am On Oct 22, 2007
braids. . .black with touch of red - took me about 6/7hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ayefele200(m): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2007
titi po le ko (plenty street for lagos), took me 3 hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by minto(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2007
ayefele200:

titi po le ko (plenty street for lagos), took me 3 hrs

Uhmm!. What a name for a hairstyle; just trying to imagine what you look like in it. Anywayz, I agree with you, plenty streets dey obodo Lagos with motorable roads.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by sagacious(f): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2007
Kinky braids, it took up to 4hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by almondjoy(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2007
Straight perm all the way--no ringlets please and absolutely no itchy, tacky braids of any sort--corn rows--Heavens forbid!

Ponytails-----absolutely a taboo! angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by queenbee2(f): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2007
undecided
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
Well i washed, warped it around waited like 2hrs for it to dry, flatten iron then curled it took like 4hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by naijadiva2(f): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2007
my nubian twist took me 6 hours.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:27am On Dec 16, 2007
Ma fro. . .just finished taking out ma braids. . .too stressful to comb it right now jare, thank goodness i chopped part of ma hair off snipping off the ends of the braids. . .long hair na wahala
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by dominobaby(f): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2007
Ghana weave in a different style and tongued, took bout 3 hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2008
i use to hav this on

dreads grin

but that was long ago undecided

it took me 12 hours
to make and two slylist tongue

but it was nice
after all the pain
i had it on me for 5months and 2weeks lipsrsealed

the longer it stayed the finer it became wink

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by minto(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2008
I just shaved off everything in less than 10minutes; it's my usual style in summer.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by PrincessMo(f): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
I'm wearin ma natural hair short and curly.
It's currently dark brown with
light brown highlights  smiley
GROWING THE FRO!!!!!  cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by PrincessMo(f): 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2008
EFOSA VAL:

i use to hav this on

dreads grin

but that was long ago undecided

it took me 12 hours
to make and two slylist tongue

but it was nice
after all the pain
i had it on me for 5months and 2weeks lipsrsealed

the longer it stayed the finer it became wink

Are those lock extensions? I wunna try those sumday!!
For now, me stickin with di natural hair!!!
, and I think u're very beautiful!! wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tRoOE(f): 12:00am On Apr 28, 2008
my hair is wrapped up, but I do need a hair cut
Well i just washed it, flatten iron then curled it and wrapped it round.
It took me more than 2hrs

I need to get it braided
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2008
i have this on now!
my USB is not making
me upload from my fone
i would have shown u how cute
i look wink

it didnt take long sha! just 3hours undecided
but the cutting was the main thin kiss kiss so nice

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by nana(f): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
Just my semi-permanent dark cherry hair. . .no extension. . .Combed to the back
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2008
~hey hey Minto me and you both  grin

~Shaved head,takes 5-10 mins,at No Cost At all,i DIY too cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-121936.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.