Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48501 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Refuse what? And where'd you get freedom fro from?

lol, Ileke-Idi wasn't tryin' to s**t on you.

Ah, Freedom fro. . . . thats who's gonna be ur replacement if u keep fronting!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Ah, Freedom fro. . . . thats who's gonna be your replacement if u keep fronting!

lmao. Your a big boy aren't you? So do what you want. Did you expect me to just change my mind because you threatened to replace me? And where did you get the idea that I was frontin'? Smh grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao. Your a big boy aren't you? So do what you want. Did you expect me to just change my mind because you threatened to replace me? And where did you get the idea that I was frontin'? Smh grin

Lol. Damn, this gal. . . . . ! Ure supposed to be begging and crying askin' me not to go!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Damn, this gal. . . . . ! Ure supposed to be begging and crying askin' me not to go!

Ha!!! You wish. Do I seem like the type of girl begs or cries over a dude? tongue I ain't holdin' you. If you wanna leave then be  guest grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ha!!! You wish. Do I seem like the type of girl begs or cries over a dude? tongue I ain't holdin' you. If you wanna leave then be  guest grin

Aight, Ima stay. . . . only cus I see u really want me to! grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Aight, Ima stay. . . . only cus I see u really want me to! grin

lmao, when did I tell you that I wanted you to stay? I said your welcomed to leave, instead you made yourself comfortable. Sheesh tongue. grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, when did I tell you that I wanted you to stay? I said your welcomed to leave, instead you made yourself comfortable. Sheesh tongue. grin

I'll pretend u really meant the above and that u havent been having fantasies about me!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'll pretend u really meant the above and that u havent been having fantasies about me!

lmao, keep pretending. Living in denial feels goo huh? You can go. Adios. . . grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2012
right now, i am rocking chunky twists...

exs:

and i lurv it!!!! cheesy cheesy
it took about 4 hours to complete.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Cherrianjohn(f): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2013
wink winkI'm a girl but i have short cut now, only takes me less than 1 hour.Short cut fits to summer appropriately, doesn't it?. grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2019
When Oga Ade plays Monopoly, it affects the actual world economy. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.