Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48466 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by gianni(f): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2010
thanks,ladies,for giving me so many ideas.i'm off to the salon.,ciao!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
Thinking of braiding my hair real soon. But have to cut it as it's too long for braiding undecided
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by desmondo: 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
then try some cutting, and do that quick. thanks. shocked
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by desmondo: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2010
i think everybody want some of my cake, i am also willing to give it out but don't know how?? can u pls brief me on how to
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
Did you lose your compass or something? grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 3:38am On Apr 30, 2010
individual braids
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 3:43am On Apr 30, 2010
kinky twists cry cry cry cry

5 hours for kinky twists? never again cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Aladunni(f): 8:37pm On May 03, 2010
braids that took 5 hours, thatz too long for comfort
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by teetee2(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2010
Hi ladies, where can i get original wigs not lace wigs o but one that i can be wearing like a cap. Then due to constant braids or fixing my front hairs have looked bald what cream should i apply. I have tried Dr. Miracle but could not see any result. Thanks
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by onychair(f): 4:47pm On May 05, 2010
ONYC® Hair is a registered trade mark Hair Extension Company.  We import the most lustrous, pure100% Cuticle, Virgin and Remy hair products from around the world, including Brazil and Mongolia.

Our Virgin and Cuticle hair comes from one donor and our teams of highly experienced and professional staff check all the goods before shipment to remove any defect from the bundle.  Hence, each product sold to clients has been tested for quality standards at every stage of processing to certify high quality.

Our Brazilian and Mongolian Virgin hair are not processed or treated in any way, as treating the hair is what damages the cuticle.  And once the cuticle is gone the hair will become weak and break.

We’re seriously searching for reliable distributors to distribute our hair in Nigeria and other African countries, so forward our site to someone in need of what we offer.

We’ll be in Nigeria in by middle of May 2010, If you want to distribute our hair, please visit www.onychair.com and fill out the form.  You can also email us at info@onychair.com

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by luchidolls(f): 1:00pm On May 06, 2010
desmondo:

then try some cutting, and do that quick. thanks. shocked
desmondo:

i think everybody want some of my cake, i am also willing to give it out but don't know how?? can u pls brief me on how to
iice:

Did you lose your compass or something? grin
lol
@poster,i'm wearing d new black pearl 8" human hair and it took me about 1 hr or even less
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by whiteangle: 2:49pm On May 06, 2010
luk at this hair style and tell me the name

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 4:19am On May 07, 2010
whiteangle:

luk at this hair style and tell me the name

oh really? shocked shocked

anyway looks like a stocking -cap wig undecided
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 07, 2010
@ topic
braids. 6 hours.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by luchidolls(f): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
fishbone grin
dats actually d name nd its so cute. kiss
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
has anyone tried kinky twist? was it too heavy(big)on the hair? will it look good on longer hair?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by follypimpi(m): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2010
luchidolls:

fishbone grin
dats actually d name nd its so cute. kiss

Doin that next week and am scared on how long is gna tke,the last time i did it took me 3hours my bum was so sore,that was about 3yrs ago.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by maeesha(f): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2010
Feathers, wit purple highlites, 6hrs, mehn twaznt funy o
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
Chignon, 6 seconds grin ok it's in a pony tail and i just take the rest of my hair and wrap it in a bun which takes 6 seconds
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Ejadamen(f): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
Low cut,took about 5 mins wink
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chiogo(f): 4:28am On Aug 12, 2010
Singles braids - Black and Burgundy.

Took like 7 hours or more. pheww.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
Right now, I'm rockin' a curly frohawk and lovin' it. It doesn't take me long to do my hair. All I did was go to the salon and they cut almost all the hair till I had about 1½  - 2 inches of hair. In order to maintain it, all I do it wet my hair everyday with water and rub aloe vera and jojaba oil through it. Its quick easy and simple  grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
in natural state as in kinky, you wet, add aloe vera and jojoba oil and it curls?
i'd like to try that. tell me more cheesy

Inked_Nerd:

Right now, I'm rockin' a curly frohawk and lovin' it. It doesn't take me long to do my hair. All I did was go to the salon and they cut almost all the hair till I had about 1½ - 2 inches of hair. In order to maintain it, all I do it wet my hair everyday with water and rub aloe vera and jojaba oil through it. Its quick easy and simple grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 5:52am On Sep 15, 2010
*Hauwa*:

in natural state as in kinky, you wet, add aloe vera and jojoba oil and it curls?
i'd like to try that. tell me more cheesy

Yeah, there isn't much to it. I like to keep it natural and try to stay away from commercial hair products. I tend to make my own hair products from things such as jojoba oil, shea butter, black soap and many other things. In fact, I have a bunch of recipes for hair products. Are you natural?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ubiaa5(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
senegalese twist, took about 9 hrs.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chamotex(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
My style
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gamine(f): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
Kinky braids as usual.

Very soon, Gorimapa
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Iranoladun(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Sissy Kinky braids can be done with short or long hair and it is very light and takes less time than normal braids.

One good thing about Kinky braid is that you can actually wash it yourself and dry it naturally - because it's light it dry out within an hour or two depending on the quantity & length. I'd recommend it for anyone trying to change from permed hair to natural hair!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mohawkchic(f): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
ubiaa5:

senegalese twist, took about 9 hrs.

~Wow! I duff my hat off to you!
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Hauwa1: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
inked, yeah it is afaried. no hair at all. now i want to plan ahead so what do i need?
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by InkedNerd(f): 6:16am On Sep 17, 2010
*Hauwa*:

inked, yeah it is afaried. no hair at all. now i want to plan ahead so what do i need?

Ok, first and foremost, you need to decide how you want to transition. Do you want to do a BC [big chop], mini BC, or do you want to grow out the hair with braids/extensions? Once you figure out how you want to transition then I'll know how to help you plan ahead. 
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2010
I dont know how ppl deal with long hair. It's so annoying.
Post, weave on, some hrs. Taking it off soon, want my short hair back

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.