Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? (48498 Views)

What Hair Type Am I? (Photos) / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Sexy Mini Dress! Which Style Do You Like Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ikamefa(f): 5:25am On Jul 04, 2009
spikey:

LOL!
No wonder you are "plenty". When hunger catch you, you'll just reach up for some "bush meat".

look at this tatafo! mrs plenty number 2, nor be the same bush meat, you chop yesterday inside yah okra soup, wey you dey lick yah fingers like sey you neffa chop before? grin grin siddon dia dey yarn opata! grin grin grin grin grin

just come out  and say it, you dey jealous my luxuriant, shiny afro abi?  grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 04, 2009
" grin grin grin "
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2009
My natural hair which is packed in a pony tail.
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2009
Top part is helmet hair, bottom part is wind blown grin " cheesy "
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by TOPE20001(f): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
single plait. . . . it took 6hrs embarassed
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ponytail. . .20seconds
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by bluespice(f): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
sculptured 'fro
bout 5 mins
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 02, 2009
My hair. . . . cool
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2009
cornrows 20-25mins
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
Bed hair cool
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Sissy3(f): 12:24am On Sep 14, 2009
iice:

Bed hair cool

is that a new hair style shocked shocked shocked

expaniante naa. . . so i will know whether to call ma stylist rightway grin grin

@ Post

my natural flat ironed hair
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by Gamine(f): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2009
Corn-rows

just did em, about 45mins
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 12:46am On Sep 14, 2009
iice:

Bed hair cool
you wont kill me grin grin grin

@ topic
one weave lipsrsealed err its coming off in two days time grin
darn! laydee i try grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2009
~Sissy~:

is that a new hair style shocked shocked shocked

expaniante naa. . . so i will know whether to call ma stylist rightway grin grin

@ Post

my natural flat ironed hair

It's an old age style and no you don't need a stylist.
Just a good roll on the bed and it's set grin tongue

mukina2:

you wont kill me grin grin grin

@ topic
one weave lipsrsealed err its coming off in two days time grin
darn! laydee i try grin grin

Yes oo you don try kiss grin

@Topic. . .just washed the hair so its down tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
why my own nor gree set? angry grin tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2009
Lie on one side for 2 hours, then roll and lie on the other side for 2 hours. Shift up and down till the hair moves up and down on the pillow and you are set grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
head break dancing? grin

u wan break my neck? grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2009
Then the hair style is not for u tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2009
yes na :Pi nor be mammy wata like you tongue
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
Sharrap tongue
I wan fix my hair but i dey lazy jare grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2009
ok den make we cut am tongue grin

or do frohawk grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2009
grin Not cutting it loff. . .i've been warned several times by several people not to cut it grin

But maybe. . .out of the blue grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
please do grin ika will have us both for lunch grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
LMAO, oh yeah totally forgot about her reaction grin grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by tRoOE(f): 3:43am On Sep 15, 2009
Ghana weaving, banana style, took 2.30hr
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2009
iice:

LMAO, oh yeah totally forgot about her reaction grin grin
grin grin grin

@topic
Afro kinky twist . . .3hrs 30 mins . .my butt dey pain angry grin
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by iice(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
Straightened out - 7hrs (some breaks in between grin)
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by MrCrackles(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2009
Mohican re-carve and trims with double side patterns. . . .
1hour. . . cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by chamotex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2009
Plantain 2 hrs
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by gestapo(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2009
feathers and it took my sister 5 hours to pin me down and 2 hours to complete it embarassed hate anything to do with grooming angry
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by mukina2: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
iice:

Straightened out - 7hrs (some breaks in between grin)
mammy wata strikes again kiss tongue
7 hours ke . .i cant jare grin

gestapo:

feathers and it took my sister 5 hours to pin me down and 2 hours to complete it embarassed hate anything to do with grooming angry
shocked cheesy
Re: What Hair-style Do You Have On Now And How Long Did It Take To Fix It? by gestapo(f): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2009
mukina2:

shocked cheesy

yup,plus she wanted me to get a bikini and leg wax too grin Its hard work being a woman i tell ya tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Vanessa Ponce De Leon Wins Miss World 2018 (photos) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.