Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! (1162 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Yemi4luv: 2:41pm On Apr 18
I have this lady that was pregnant for me thou I didn't denied the pregnant but the problem I'm having now is that i don't want both of us to be living together, I want her to be living together with her parent for now but her mother didn't want her to be living with her, she has threaten to send her out from the house thou I'm always sending money to her and we have bought the babies things and I'm not ready to put her in my house for now becus I'm planning to travel out from Nigeria very soon, I'm confused right now I just don't know what I'm going to do now, I'll need someone advice what should I do ?
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by 4reala(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18
Just relax, gather yourself, go and do the necessary things by seeing her parents and paying for her dowry. Then she will become all yours, and when you are ready to travel, her mother can agree for her to come and stay with her

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Sapasenator: 2:57pm On Apr 18
Yemi4luv:
I have this lady that was pregnant for me thou I didn't denied the pregnant but the problem I'm having now is that i don't want both of us to be living together, I want her to be living together with her parent for now but her mother didn't want her to be living with her, she has threaten to send her out from the house thou I'm always sending money to her and we have bought the babies things and I'm not ready to put her in my house for now becus I'm planning to travel out from Nigeria very soon, I'm confused right now I just don't know what I'm going to do now, I'll need someone advice what should I do ?

You are confused but an innocent child should suffer because of your confusion?

Pray tell, where you confused when you were inserting your dic*k unprotected into a wet and inviting vag*ina. What exactly were you expecting.

When she was screamingly HARDER, HARDER and you, pumping away like an enraged bull, you were not planning to japa abi.

The biggest miracle in the world is the human brain and it is time for you and your gf to use that brain.

Two options are in play at the moment.

Option 1 - Keep the pregnancy, take care of the child and stop whining.

Option 2 - Abort the pregnancy and start using condoms next time you go on a ride.

Please, do not destroy the life of an innocent girl by sending to her parents with with your pregnancy.

Please, do not bring an innocent child into this dark cold worl to suffer. It is cruel and wicked.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by nifemi25(m): 2:58pm On Apr 18
No parent will want to take care of there daughter while pregnant... The best to do is just to rent a room for her since you don't want her to live with you...
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Yemi4luv: 3:02pm On Apr 18
Sapasenator:

You are confused but an innocent child should suffer because of your confusion?

Pray tell, where you confused when you were inserting your dic*k unprotected into a wet and inviting vag*ina. What exactly were you expecting.

When she was screamingly HARDER, HARDER and you, pumping away like an enraged bull, you were not planning to japa abi.

The biggest miracle in the world is the human brain and it is time for you and your gf to use that brain.

Two options are in play at the moment.

Option 1 - Keep the pregnancy, take care of the child and stop whining.

Option 2 - Abort the pregnancy and start using condoms next time you go on a ride.

Please, do not destroy the life of an innocent girl by sending to her parents with with your pregnancy.

Please, do not bring an innocent child into this dark cold worl to suffer. It is cruel and wicked.

Ok but She will born soon ,I have accept the pregnancy and I didn't want her to abort the pregnancy, I didn't want her to suffer but the problem I'm having now is that i don't want her to stay with me for now because I'll soon travel out from Nigeria.
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Yemi4luv: 3:03pm On Apr 18
4reala:
Just relax, gather yourself, go and do the necessary things by seeing her parents and paying for her dowry. Then she will become all yours, and when you are ready to travel, her mother can agree for her to come and stay with her

Ok Thank you
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Sapasenator: 3:04pm On Apr 18
Yemi4luv:

Ok but She will born soon ,I have accept the baby and I didn't want her to abort the pregnancy, I didn't want her to suffer but the problem I'm having now is that i don't want her to stay with me for now because I'll soon travel out from Nigeria.

Born soon?

Option 2 is out of the table then. Kindly invite me to the naming ceremony. I will come with a children toy as a gift don't worry.
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by obinna58(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18
Whatever situation, everybody go Dey alright
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by motionarena: 4:22pm On Apr 18
Yemi4luv:

So you not happy to be a father for the first time you wan japa leave your child and damage the poor girl life
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by 1000Capacity: 4:25pm On Apr 18
You people are just friends and you got pregnant for you as a friend. So far she's not married to you, you are not obliged to keep her under your roof.

No one will coerce a woman to live her house and start staying with you
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by 1000Capacity: 4:27pm On Apr 18
motionarena:

So you not happy to be a father for the first time you wan japa leave your child and damage the poor girl life

Damage poor girl how? Didn't they have sexy as two consenting adults?
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by motionarena: 4:42pm On Apr 18
1000Capacity:

Damage poor girl how? Didn't they have sexy as two consenting adults?

Its their decision and they should bare the consequences together.
So you in support of him abandoning the girl and Child.

I hope same happens to you if you are truly a female as you moniker suggests
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Truvelisback(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18
Yemi4luv:
Allow her to live with you.
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by 1000Capacity: 4:45pm On Apr 18
motionarena:

Its their decision and they should bare the consequences together.
So you in support of him abandoning the girl and Child.

I hope same happens to you if you are truly a female as you moniker suggests

Don’t get so emotional. Everyone is just running their own race
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by DyingFetus: 4:52pm On Apr 18
Travel out leave that bloody who're

The baby might not be yours after all
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by bukiah: 5:01pm On Apr 18
What do you mean you don't want her to stay with you?
How old are you?
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Sapasenator: 5:19pm On Apr 18
bukiah:
What do you mean you don't want her to stay with you?
How old are you?

I pity the mumu girl who opened her coochie to a confused man-child.
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Dickson178(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18
4reala:
my guy no wan marry the girl! Stop forcing him to pay for her dowry, meanwhile you know pretty well he don't want to marry her , neither allow her to stay with him cos he's traveling out of the country soon! And besides, he's sending the girl upkeeping money for his unborn child!
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18
Yemi4luv:

shouldnt you have thought of this BEFORE getting this babe pregnant? if i was her parents, i would also NOT want to take care of them. why should they?! if you were mature enough to have unprotected sex together, then continue being mature and take care of your responsibility...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Christian36: 7:05pm On Apr 18
Marry her and put her in the apartment you are staying, travelling out of Nigeria is not an excuse, except you don't love her, but why will you have sex with a lady you don't love, honestly some guys just continue bringing shame to honest guys. The last thing I will do is to have sex with a lady I don't love.... You impregnated her and now you are not ready to do the needful. How will you feel if another guy do thesame to your sister or you don't know that it is an insult for a pregnant lady to stay with her parent.
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Cerebellum: 7:59pm On Apr 18
Yemi my luv, tie ba égrin
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by Surgeman: 9:50pm On Apr 18
LOL. OP wan do some kind kurukere waka. You fit swear say no bi japa you wan japa so?
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by imagrg(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18
Fvcking raw outside marriage sweet but consequences dey oh.
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by superCleanworks(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18
nifemi25:
No parent will want to take care of there daughter while pregnant... The best to do is just to rent a room for her since you don't want her to live with you...

the way you guys come up with this suggestion like it is paying for popcorn

JUST rent a room for her... JUST
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by MOG6670(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18
Hmmm oga done knack without rubber. Can u see ur life now? Metcheww
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by MOG6670(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18
Yemi4luv:

Ok but She will born soon ,I have accept the pregnancy and I didn't want her to abort the pregnancy, I didn't want her to suffer but the problem I'm having now is that i don't want her to stay with me for now because I'll soon travel out from Nigeria.
you are still a kid. I sob for this girl
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by AcadaWriter: 11:17pm On Apr 18
Whatever situation, everybody go Dey alright
Re: I'm In Big Trouble Now!!! by galantjoe(m): 4:18am On Apr 19
Use part of that money you used to give her and do little marital rites on her head. Then let her stay with you before you travel. She can stay thereafter your travel

(1) (Reply)

Should I? / Wedding Hints / Somebody Help:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.