Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

We All Must Have Heard Of Miss Koi Koi Or Lady Koi Koi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We All Must Have Heard Of Miss Koi Koi Or Lady Koi Koi (360 Views)

The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi / Some Facts You May Never Have Heard About Nigeria. / Madam Koi Koi: The MOST FEARED Woman In Boarding Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Must Have Heard Of Miss Koi Koi Or Lady Koi Koi by Overseer0(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18
This is the story of Miss Koi Koi, a ghost in Nigerian and African urban legends who haunts boarding school dormitories, corridors and toilets at night.
Miss Koi Koi is a Nigerian and African urban legend. As a ghost in the school, she haunts dormitories, corridors and toilets at night in boarding schools, while in day schools she haunts toilets and students who arrive early or finish school late.
She is often depicted wearing a pair of red high heels or wearing a single high heel shoe. The story of Mrs. Koi koi has stood the test of time and still haunts the nightmares of many middle school students.
In Nigeria, there are some popular myths that have persisted for decades. Myths such as the “Queen of the Coast” and “Bush Babies” are some of the most popular myths in Nigeria. They are legends passed down from generation to generation.
Re: We All Must Have Heard Of Miss Koi Koi Or Lady Koi Koi by ttobizz(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18
For those of us that attended boarding schools
Re: We All Must Have Heard Of Miss Koi Koi Or Lady Koi Koi by Samfloxin(m): 9:05am On Apr 19
That story fear me no be small. My brother use to remind me of the story before I go to bed just to deal with me for offending him.
Re: We All Must Have Heard Of Miss Koi Koi Or Lady Koi Koi by Peakdesign23(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
Very weird and mysterious story.

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Study Environment. / University Of Nigeria Nsukka Resumes / Undergraduate Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.