Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

In Between 4 ( D Love Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Between 4 ( D Love Story) (95 Views)

In - Between (d Love Story) / Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Between 4 ( D Love Story) by DVLoger: 3:31pm On Apr 19
IN - BETWEEN 4 (D LOVE STORY )

I took a proper look at him. “Oh, that's true.” I admitted.
“Anyways, that isn’t why we are here.” I spoke dismissively.
As we were approaching the counter, a male voice interrupted us from behind.
“I just knew this was Tutu.” He said.
We both turned around to see who the intruder was. Tutu's face lit up with excitement.
“Kelvin!” she exclaimed.
They hugged each other as good friends would do. She proceeded.
“So surprised to see you, you came to shop?” “Not really, I only accompanied my boss down here.” “That reminds me” Tutu pressed.
“Michael told me you have left the insurance company where you use to work.”
Kelvin nodded.
“That's true, I now work with Dap-Davy's Groups.” “That should be Dapo-Davies' company?” Tutu asked.
“Yeah, you are right.”
“Is he the one you came with?” He nodded again.
“I thought as much, that I saw someone who looked so much like him somewhere around there.”
In a second Tutu paused. “oh, sorry meet my friend Lola. Lola, this is
Kelvin, a friend of mine.”
Kelvin and I exchanged pleasantries. Gently, kelvin tapped Tutu at the back. Please I wouldn't want to keep my boss waiting, I only excused myself for few minutes, let's talk some other times.
She nodded approvingly.
“I understand.”
“Alright ladies take care” As he turned to leave, he paused, then asked. “What about Michael, does he still pay you well?” Tutu smiled wryly.
“He is still a very nice man.” She responded.
That moment, I managed to hold my breath. I knew Michael was Tutu's sugar Daddy, but how come he knew about the whole thing? The question was at the tip of my tongue. Kelvin waved us good bye, then left in a hurry. I looked at Tutu with a keen eye.
“He just asked if Michael still pays you, he knows about your sugar daddy?” She sighed. “Ok, he does, but we can't talk about that here.” She dragged my hand and we made our way to the counter.
Just in few minutes, Kelvin came back to us again. He spoke quietly.
“Ladies, my boss offered to pay for your items.”

TO BE CONTINUED ..............

For more story go to Facebook @ D GOOD STORY TV

(1) (Reply)

In The Footsteps Of Goethe: A Language Lover's Journey In Germany / Wholesale Sip Termination: Do You Really Need Multiple Provider? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.