Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,873 members, 7,834,887 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna (53350 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Freshboi316(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23
Some of our Nigeria girls will not learn from dis, weerey women association of Nigeria.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by charlizonto: 5:50pm On Apr 23
Change is constant..

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Emman08: 5:51pm On Apr 23
A$AP Rocky has made a woman out of her. Na man you be, A$AP
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Yeancahmie007(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23
Adulthood and parenthood comes with huge responsibilities. You have to give up your best life and live a life you would want your kids to be proud of. Giving up your best life is not easy though. You just have to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Moniya4Real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23
🤣🤣🤣

eepeepook:
Rubbish. Once they have kids and are off the market, they start talking down on younger girls with firm assets.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by blowjohn(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23
Meanwhile John Cena went on stage nude at the Oscars.

All na ritual and occult commands.

U cannot fool us

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Entusky(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23
Op u for post d bikini nd nude pictures wey she dey talk abt na Atleast mek ah use am do soapy tonyt
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by RushManni: 6:06pm On Apr 23
Celebrates:
Everything has repercussion.
Many Ladies need to read this.

No no no

They don't have to read it cos they're very stupid.....

Imagine someone waiting for rihana to call nudity bad before she knows it's bad..... Imagine how "wise" or intelligent such a person could have been, to need that to know that

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by deltaF0SS: 6:09pm On Apr 23
SoNature:
As people grow older, they begin to grow sense. But for the intelligent folks, we learn from the mistake of others.

⚒️words on marble⚒️

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by abdsamad(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23
We are the ones who make them.
We, their fans. men especially.

Men demand and reward nudity, girls are forced to supply and be rewarded.

Hypocrite that we are, we'll turn around and talk about how the world has gone crazy.

Yes there will always be outliers who have no identifiable social origin for their sexual explicity, but the majority have their roots in the hands of men.

If it's not a childhood of sexual abuse, it's a society with terrible economic pits that disproportionately affect young women.

No, the "adult" media we consume isn't harmless at all.

So as much as it's true that young girls are too senseless to see how their actions will impact them in future, it's worse that age doesn't help men see how much damage our actions have caused and continue to

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Obakoolex(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23
omoredia:

U are an emi lo kan e-rat that wants to desperately escape from the mess u have brought upon ur generations. No way!

I would have taken you serious but when I checked and read that you wanted to be president in 2023 I laughed my ass off the chair that this guy must have battling with cheap drugs🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by sunsweet33: 6:14pm On Apr 23
Hmm. Somebody is posting nudes up and down on another page…and they even look photo shopped sef.

Remember that Nigeria has an extradition treaty with the States…make dem no pick you for revenge P*rn ooo

I don’t get….somebody said she regrets showing the nipple and your first thought was to bring out the nipple.

I didn’t quote you cos I’m too fine to enter prison 😬
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by drimzsmoke(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23
Obakoolex:

I hope everything is perfectly okay

This thread is about Rihanna not bdc grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hin brain don knock. Say no to drug abuse!!!
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by sunsweet33: 6:21pm On Apr 23
TotoIsGud4boy:

Smart guy … she doesn’t regret shi.. there’s us are way too informed to see through hypocritical statements like that… just like Chris brown name is always mentioned for Domestic Abuse, Rihanna will forever remain hypocritical whenever she talks about “regrets”.

she’s female. Anyways to each his own.

Why would she troway her money…didn’t Jesus say Go and sin no more.

Reflecting on past errors doesnt mean you should be irrational or consumed by guilt.

Though I do agree that she doesn’t suffer any inability to manage fame, in fact she’s one of the more mentally clear ones.

upon all the partying, drugs and WEED wen she smoke…she still never craze

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by imagineheaven(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23
eepeepook:
Rubbish. Once they have kids and are off the market, they start talking down on younger girls with firm assets.

A wise man can learn from a lot; his mistakes, other people’s experiences and even from his children. But a fo0l will never learn.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Adakintroy: 6:28pm On Apr 23
After Diddy fall many are rethinking their life's choices.

All this things candence owen de preach since about self accountability.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Adakintroy: 6:29pm On Apr 23
After Diddy fall many are rethinking their life's choices.

All this things candence owen de preach since about self accountability for the black man as oppose victim hood through race

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Kajaard: 6:32pm On Apr 23
eepeepook:

Lol 🤣😆🤣
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Feldie: 6:39pm On Apr 23
DeGods007:

She's now free from demonic shackles kiss
she's old. Demons are so jobless that they will be concerning themselves with ordinary breast that women bring out all the time to breastfeed?
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by TheGift: 6:40pm On Apr 23
UcheKingsley1:
Nooo Don't say that , still holding my dick waiting for your latest nudes to wannk on. grin

And ten years from now , you will be reading this your comment and be like “Wow , I really used to do and talk like that?”… Maybe.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Raf4: 6:40pm On Apr 23
Na now day break?
Market don dey finish small small be that o grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by eikeem(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23
She was intentional about what she wore and did. And yes, she achieved her goals.

Whatever she is saying now is her new phase PR. When gets to another phase of her life, she will seek another level of validation.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by imagrg(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23
Will the Vaseline guys say too that they are sorry about the erotic satisfaction they derived from your nudity?
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by khattab02: 7:05pm On Apr 23
Eyah...

U were doing it for fame and money na...

Good u have turned a new leaf remain Nicki Minaj.

I know our guy wey still dey obsessed with Rihanna till now.

That's what those things does to people.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by sprints1: 7:06pm On Apr 23
DeGods007:

She's now free from demonic shackles kiss
all na lie if she sees another gig she will open again
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by khattab02: 7:07pm On Apr 23
Entusky:
Op u for post d bikini nd nude pictures wey she dey talk abt na
Atleast mek ah use am do soapy tonyt

U want make Seun give am lengthy ban ko grin grin
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by seunayantokun(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23
Now nature is showing you you've been stewpid. Just think what it will look like when Jesus Christ Himself confronts you with your catalogue of evils. Repentance and turning to Christ is your saving grace!
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by adabaraabdul: 7:12pm On Apr 23
eepeepook:
lol. Different phase in life, different views and ways one shld act. In all, find balance.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Entusky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 23
khattab02:

U want make Seun give am lengthy ban ko grin grin
lol
Notin go happen
Even seun need am

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by jinxet2000: 7:22pm On Apr 23
One day, all these ladies twerking on social media will regret ever showing their indiscipline to the world. And one day the ones that are married will answer to their children. The ones not married, and trusting in God will look at their videos and be mad with themselves. Folks, it’s just 20 years and you will realize difference between decency and indecency brother guilt who visited Rihanna will pay you a visit. Stop today and be useful. Go to school, vlog, sell minerals and God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Benjamin4388(m): 7:25pm On Apr 23
Celebrates:
Everything has repercussion.
Many Ladies need to read this.

which repercussions.. nigerian people sha.. if given the chance to start life all over again.she won't change a thing ..stop capping

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by gaskiyamagana: 7:26pm On Apr 23
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Medicine after death.
After you have mislead thousands of ladies and girls as a model then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Small Doctor Buys His Mother Another Car / Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.