Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,859 members, 7,848,489 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna (53476 Views)

Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) / "I Am Happier In Bikinis" - Yvonne Nwosu Rocks Skimpy Swimwears / Tracy And Treasure Daniels Pose In Bikinis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by JoeEeL(m): 3:43am On Apr 24
crystalpapers:

Her life though. She's straightening up for her kids.

She for continue
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Ilekokonit: 5:48am On Apr 24
Seunpapa65:
Yawn
What about the current one of a nun

No mind the certified exhibitionist.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Wotowotoman: 6:07am On Apr 24
Juwessgratitud3:
Them blind your eyes when you were doing it?
And many mumu naija girls followed you thinking you were doing it with your clear eyes.

How you no go jealous am when you no get body for bikini? With that big belle and fat body grin
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by omojeesu(m): 6:26am On Apr 24
DeGods007:

She's now free from demonic shackles kiss

Hope so! Wish so! Pray so!
May it be so!
For her and others!
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by omoredia: 7:07am On Apr 24
Obakoolex:

I would have taken you serious but when I checked and read that you wanted to be president in 2023 I laughed my ass off the chair that this guy must have battling with cheap drugs🤣🤣🤣

Hehe if Tinubu can be president of Nigeria then I can be president of the entire world. Don't judge me based on how u don't believe if your capacity to deliver.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by donmik: 7:39am On Apr 24
Americans are simply constant changers with no direction
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by YoshihideSuga: 9:27am On Apr 24
KnownUnknown:

Because Forbes magazine is not an authority and don’t have access to the private financial records that would allow them to make a reasonable estimate.

Forbes Magazine which has ranked billionaires, actually invented the concept, since 1987 isn't an authority because one random KnownUnknown said so? So, who should the public believe, one random KnownUnknown or Forbes, the initiator of assessing wealthy people? shocked
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by FireUpNow(m): 9:28am On Apr 24
UcheKingsley1:
Nooo Don't say that , still holding my dick waiting for your latest nudes to wannk on. grin

One day is coming that our Tiwa Savage will regret her sex video online
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by KnownUnknown: 12:11pm On Apr 24
YoshihideSuga:

Forbes Magazine which has ranked billionaires, actually invented the concept, since 1987 isn't an authority because one random KnownUnknown said so? So, who should the public believe, one random KnownUnknown or Forbes, the initiator of assessing wealthy people? shocked

Lol, if you could think critically or know anything about banking, financing, or fiduciary duties of people who would be in possession of these financial records, you wouldn’t be lapping up every crap you read.

Public records used to determine the wealth of owners of publicly owned companies are the only estimate that’s reasonable.
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by Slurity(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24
SENSE IS COMING BACK
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by YoshihideSuga: 12:53pm On Apr 24
KnownUnknown:

Lol, if you could think critically or know anything about banking, financing, or fiduciary duties of people who would be in possession of these financial records, you wouldn’t be lapping up every crap you read.

Public records used to determine the wealth of owners of publicly owned companies are the only estimate that’s reasonable.

Forbes states its methodologies used in ranking wealthy people. Methodologies used for privately owned companies differ from individuals or dynasties or jointly owned businesses. Forbes also excludes individuals who are part of monarchies for obvious reasons. So, it's absurd to state that Forbes doesn't consider the bold. What is even baffling is how you outrightly state that Forbes Magazine is wrong when you haven't published your own ranking stating which methodologies were used.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by KnownUnknown: 1:11pm On Apr 24
YoshihideSuga:

Forbes states its methodologies used in ranking wealthy people. Methodologies used for privately owned companies differ from individuals or dynasties or jointly owned businesses. Forbes also excludes individuals who are part of monarchies for obvious reasons. So, it's absurd to state that Forbes doesn't consider the bold. What is even baffling is how you outrightly state that Forbes Magazine is wrong when you haven't published your own ranking stating which methodologies were used.

If their methodology was sound they’d at least print pro forma financial statements to back up their nonsense. Don’t hold your breath waiting for that though.

And the fact that they’ve been publishing their rubbish list since 1978 means nothing. The Catholic Church has existed for almost 2000 years and published dogmas and doctrines that are absolute nonsense. So doing something for a long time doesn’t mean it’s factual or accurate.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by YoshihideSuga: 1:20pm On Apr 24
KnownUnknown:

If their methodology was sound they’d at least print pro forma financial statements to back up their nonsense. Don’t hold your breath waiting for that though.

For public companies, such records are public. For private firms, they're estimates, especially judging from competitors' value and companies' statements.

And the fact that they’ve been printing to unloading their rubbish list since 1978 means nothing. The Catholic Church has existed for almost 2000 years and published dogmas and doctrines that are absolute nonsense. So doing something for a long time doesn’t mean it’s factual or accurate.

Fair enough. We agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by brownbib(m): 4:10pm On Apr 24
Youthful frivolities are ephemeral Kid!
Re: I Regret Wearing Bikinis, Nudity – Rihanna by blingxx(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24
Tetraozonaitera:

You can minimize your regrets with the way you live your life. Some regrets make them commit suicide.
Live Right and you will almost be without regrets.

Jesus' Standard minimizes life regrets.

You dont get the point of living you are trying to live a perfect life... Guess what.. Life itself ain't perfect mistakes are meant to be made and things are meant to be expirienced. Trying to be good and perfect all the time is a boring life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Use Bikes When I'm Late To Airport, Nina Ivy Defends Bobrisky. / Billionaires Femi Otedola,Aliko Dangote,Others At DJ Cuppy's Africa Event(Pics / Ngozi Ezeonu Talks About Her Weight Loss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.