Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery (23010 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by phosky(m): 8:55am On Apr 24
After 14 years of infertility, a man loses his wife and child in the delivery room

After 14 years of infertility, a man loses his wife and newborn to the cold grip of death, leaving many Nigerians devastated.

After hearing the tragic news, user @Teetoh10 posted the story on Twitter.

He claims that the man and his spouse have been trying for a kid for more than ten years, and fortunately, the wife accepted them. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

They were at the delivery room and the man was praying for the safety of his wife and newborn, unknown to him that the doctor had already pronounced them dead.

Man loses wife and child in labor room after 14 years of barrenness

His tweet reads;

“I’m in the labor room right now watching this man pray outside the labor ward…He’s praying to his lord.
His actual words are “ Lord,after 14years of barrenness, I want you to do it for me completely.

Give me the grace to drive home with my wife and the newest member of my family(child)”

He’s having heart to heart with God
Meanwhile, the Doctor has already announced Time of death for both mother and the child.

Life😭

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭”

See the post below

Man loses wife and child in labor room after 14 years of barrenness

Here are some reactions to the post here

@Opsylo_jay wrote: “Everyday I wake up to see how irrelevant prayers can be. The world is built on some randomness and coincidences. There are things you cannot change they are just what is meant to be”

@ThonyBlack01 said: “Bro
This life get as e be for real
Healing will be an impossible thing for him like this”

@Dollar_Kerry reacted: “😭😭😭😭😭please I don’t want to cry abeg 💔 this hurts to the bone!”

@afia_visuals added: “It’s hard to imagine his state of mind right now, I really pray that almighty grant him solace amd give him the fortitude to bear the loss. This is hard”
https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/24/after-14-years-of-infertility-a-man-loses-his-wife-and-child-in-the-delivery-room/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Racoon(m): 8:59am On Apr 24
Under what circumstances please? What pain, anguish, and sad turn of even for this family. The devastation is understandable. What is just wrong with every aspect of this nation. Just pray he does not have PTSD. It will lead to more ripple effects. God please help his helplessness

16 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by tuzeriouz(m): 9:29am On Apr 24
When a woman is pregnant, it's 50:50 even with state-of-the art facility and best in class birth attendants. Bringing out life is the most difficult task on planet earth.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 9:50am On Apr 24
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Caaz: 10:55am On Apr 24
Same thing happened to my friend 2 years ago...

Maggy rest in peace

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by poshestmina(f): 12:03pm On Apr 24
After ,some vagabond sons of Satan will open their mouths to ask "What do women bring to the table ?"
"What's so special about women giving birth?'

They put their LIVES on the table!!!!
Same way I lost my immediate elder sister.
I pray the man survives and heals

Rest in peace to the mother and child.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by superCleanworks(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24
The most chilling part of this is that someone somewhere will actually be happy about this man's misfortune.
The world we live in is the coldest of all worlds.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by ARISHEM: 2:00pm On Apr 24
Situations like this can make a Man question God. As in Why me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24
tuzeriouz:
When a woman is pregnant, it's 50:50 even with state-of-the art facility and best in class birth attendants. Bringing out life is the most difficult task on planet earth.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by 1000Capacity: 5:19pm On Apr 24
God knows best. We can't question most things that happens because they are strange and unnatural.
Accept it as it comes and pray

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Amopeekun(f): 7:54pm On Apr 24
Any woman in your life?
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by dominique(f): 7:58pm On Apr 24
After going through so.much to conceive. They shouldn't have even allowed a labour option. They should have opted for CS which is not as stressful as struggling to push out a baby. May God console the bereaved

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24
Amopeekun:
Any woman in your life?

no, there is no woman in my life... i was born out of a goat and all my children were also born out of goats.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Apr 24
dominique:
After going through so.much to conceive. They shouldn't have even allowed a labour option. They should have opted for CS which is not as stressful as struggling to push out a baby. May God console the bereaved
Make other women come yab her say she no be real woman even after it all? Nah! 🤔

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Asmmi: 8:19pm On Apr 24
So sad. May he find peace. I feel for him

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Make other women come yab her say she no be real woman even after it all? Nah! 🤔

Toh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by BUDGETBOOSTS: 8:19pm On Apr 24
Ggg
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by sacajawea: 8:20pm On Apr 24
Ok
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by rinaballa: 8:20pm On Apr 24
Jesus

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by jiz: 8:20pm On Apr 24
I pray for every expectant mothers and families reading this that they will use their hand to carry their bundle of joy and may the good Lord will turn the labour room into favor room for them.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by jiz: 8:21pm On Apr 24
Beyond CS, may we not be victim of evil circumstances. May the good Lord comfort the family and loved ones
dominique:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by taiwotimitt: 8:22pm On Apr 24
Very touching
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Crafteck1: 8:23pm On Apr 24
It can only be god...
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Eriggs: 8:23pm On Apr 24
Only God knows....

So sad and emotional.

God knows all
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by kingthreat(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24
It's like there was a curse for she not to have children.
That when it seemed the curse was about to be broken, her life was taken.
People, life is more spiritual than physical.
It is reasons like this people go to spiritually-minded churches like MFM, CAC, Zion ministries, etc.
Please if you are reading this, take your spirituality more seriously.
I am not saying you come to church. Even if you have to go to Babalawo or native doctor, just be spiritually minded.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by ukaface(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24
I know one stu.pid person will say God has a reason for this situation

I Dey wait for that person comment

F!!! Why didn’t they just do CS kwanu, 14 years she’s obviously high risk pregnancy and safest would be CS, mother and child would be safe, wtf!
After all the months of pregnancy? After long 14 years? Just to end it like this?

Haaaaaaa
I feel extremely sad and teary right now.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by bonechamberlain(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24
cry
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by ukaface(f): 8:24pm On Apr 24
Eriggs:
Only God knows....

So sad and emotional.

God knows all
God knows Wetin?
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Apr 24
Ehya.may God console him
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Exceed15: 8:26pm On Apr 24
poshestmina:
After ,some vagabond sons of Satan will open their mouths to ask "What do women bring to the table ?"
"What's so special about women giving birth?'

They put their LIVES on the table!!!!
Same way I lost my immediate elder sister.
I pray the man survives and heals

Rest in peace to the mother and child.

Sorry for ur loss. We are both endangered. Infact statistically men die earlier than women due to exposure to life risky jobs, family pressure to cater for the family. I watched my father risk his life to give us comfort. May his soul continually rest in peace.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Get Married? / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.