Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,927 members, 7,832,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery (23269 Views)

Katsina Man Divorces Wife For Allowing Male Doctor Attend To Her During Delivery / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Orlu13: 10:14pm On Apr 24
Villa12:
you this failure again. You don come here again. Go and work on your failed marriage and stop living all your life on here

By the way, you can never compare the sacrifice of women to men. Women generally risk their lives to bring forth another life. Many lost their lives while some their lives never remain the same. Reason why Children love their mother more than father. It is nature. Even the holy quoran and Bible, when admonishing children on how to take care of their parents mention mother 4 times before mentioning father.

Igi gi se iya ni alujana omo wa

Take note

u jst come here and be spilling trash....u have been noticed by d ladies, now u can crawl back to ur shell
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Chukwuka319(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24
Cantonese:

You see why I said you should carry your poor knowledge away from here, Mr. Fake Spiritual analyst?

Maybe na you die to make yourself miserable!
Ewoooo! You see why I said you should carry your Rabid Animal Syndrome away from here,Mr Fake Correction Fluid.
You are still barking and foaming at the mouth.
Of course you will be the one to die.
Mother Nature and the world would be rid of a human waste and junk like you.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by wonyi: 10:25pm On Apr 24
kingthreat:
It's like there was a curse for she not to have children.
That when it seemed the curse was about to be broken, her life was taken.
People, life is more spiritual than physical.
It is reasons like this people go to spiritually-minded churches like MFM, CAC, Zion ministries, etc.
Please if you are reading this, take your spirituality more seriously.
I am not saying you come to church. Even if you have to go to Babalawo or native doctor, just be spiritually minded.

I like the way you reason

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24
tuzeriouz:
When a woman is pregnant, it's 50:50 even with state-of-the art facility and best in class birth attendants. Bringing out life is the most difficult task on planet earth.
u just spilled thrash,I wonder the mumu who liked your posts.which kind yeye 50.50.does this happen often in developed countries .I dont know if na back of book u dey read

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.
I tire for the guy stupid write up.its this type of write up that those mumu nairaland ladies will see and crawl out .
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by 3kay945(m): 10:30pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
giving birth is actually very easy to do, and the amount of people with complicated pregnancies around the world is less than 10%. you dont even need a state of the art facility to give birth, thats why majority of people in villages and remote places can easily give birth without going to a hospital OR BETTER YET, thats why many women give birth (by themselves) to unwanted children and can throw the healthy baby away undetected.

You have time lecturing the kid that required this response.
They will just open mouth and spill nonsense.
A woman can even deliver baby by herself if she is strong enough and smart. grin I have seen a woman did this when I was younger. grin

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Amopeekun(f): 10:42pm On Apr 24
Now I understand.
MrBrownJay1:

no, there is no woman in my life... i was born out of a goat and all my children were also born out of goats.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Darlingme(f): 10:43pm On Apr 24
It's really a sad news. God have mercy
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by SAMBARRY: 10:51pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

sista... although there are many complicated pregnancies out there, let us not fool ourselves with WRONG FACTS.... A) being pregnant is not the most difficult task on earth AND/OR B) out of all pregnancies, only 10% are complicated pregnancies.

choose any of the links below (thank me later)...
complicated pregnancies around the world:
https://www.forbes.com/health/womens-health/pregnancy/pregnancy-statistics/

maternal death rate around the world:
https://ourworldindata.org/maternal-mortality
you are not a woman so you have no moral justification to say that.you have never carried a child in your womb or giving birth before so how can you tell if it's complicated or not? Let's be kind to women.enough of the misogynistic comments

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kelechi009: 10:56pm On Apr 24
poshestmina:
After ,some vagabond sons of Satan will open their mouths to ask "What do women bring to the table ?"
"What's so special about women giving birth?'

They put their LIVES on the table!!!!
Same way I lost my immediate elder sister.
I pray the man survives and heals

Rest in peace to the mother and child.

Men & women put their lives as risk for different things.

Ukrainian men also put their LIVES on the line for their families as well. Over 31000 Ukrainian troops killed since start of Russian invasion, which 90% are men.

If you do not believe me, see the reference from here: apnews.com/article/ukraine-troops-killed-zelenskyy-675f53437aaf56a4d990736e85af57c4

It is also available on BBC News.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Apr 24
Kelechi009:
Men & women put their lives as risk for different things. Ukrainian men also put their LIVES on the line for their families as well. Over 31000 Ukrainian troops killed since start of Russian invasion, which 90% are men.
If you do not believe me, see the reference from here: apnews.com/article/ukraine-troops-killed-zelenskyy-675f53437aaf56a4d990736e85af57c4
It is also available on BBC News.
Something make you no include Nigerian men for that list though. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by 1Sharon(f): 11:00pm On Apr 24
Solidex:
Typical of a brain-washed religious man who upheld his pastors counsel over that of the Doctor opinion on the mode of delivery of his child.
No qualified Doctor would allow a pregnant woman who had a history of infelity of that duration, go into the labour room for trial of labour without counselling or recommending a Ceaserian section as the appropriate and the safest mode of delivery considering the preciousness of that child.
Most probably, he declined that option because his pastor must have had his mind precondioned to believe she would deliver like the Hebrew women.
That is one of the atrocities religion has brought upon African men.
I have no pithy for him.

That's the thing. Why is it up to the husband? Shouldn't the woman be making the choice?
Funny country.

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by alphaNomega: 11:01pm On Apr 24
superCleanworks:
The most chilling part of this is that someone somewhere will actually be happy about this man's misfortune.
The world we live in is the coldest of all worlds.
some people are normally wicked
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Bukfab(f): 11:03pm On Apr 24
Kobojunkie:
Your own better then. Many of the discussions wey I don read dey talk say a real woman ought to born via natural especially if it is her first birth. grin
So who born with CS nobi real woman😃😃😃
When my hubby was insisting Virginal Birth ,I told him,if I die you will marry another wife Abi,dem go come they use pot beat my pikin for head.😂😂😂😂
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Apr 24
Bukfab:
...■ So who born with CS nobi real woman😃😃😃
When my hubby was insisting Virginal Birth ,I told him,if I die you will marry another wife Abi,dem go come they use pot beat my pikin for head.😂😂😂😂
How many submissive wives would dare utter those words to their husbands? Na submit till the death dem dey oo! grin
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by AngelicBeing: 11:07pm On Apr 24
MrBrownJay1:

no, there is no woman in my life... i was born out of a goat and all my children were also born out of goats.
Hahaha 🤣

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kingrshd3: 11:22pm On Apr 24
dominique:
After going through so.much to conceive. They shouldn't have even allowed a labour option. They should have opted for CS which is not as stressful as struggling to push out a baby. May God console the bereaved

Infant I was thinking the same before seeing this
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Bimpe29: 11:25pm On Apr 24
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

It was pathetic.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by HBB1(m): 12:07am On Apr 25
ukaface:
I know one stu.pid person will say God has a reason for this situation

I Dey wait for that person comment

F!!! Why didn’t they just do CS kwanu, 14 years she’s obviously high risk pregnancy and safest would be CS, mother and child would be safe, wtf!
After all the months of pregnancy? After long 14 years? Just to end it like this?

Haaaaaaa
I feel extremely sad and teary right now.

C-section is the norm in such a situation.

There is a lot of explaining to do here!
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Apr 25
Can you please shut the fvck up?

Oh my God.

You people. So fvcking insufferable.
I’m so thoroughly irritated reading this
Chukwuka319:
So terribly horribly horrible news.
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Oftentimes men and women commit atrocities in the past and then seem to forget.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Forget all the Nollywood crappy storylines
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
He who has ears,let him hear.
Life doesn't go like Nollywood craps portray it.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by cococandy(f): 12:10am On Apr 25
You know our people tend to place more value on vaginal birth. It wouldn’t be surprising if something along these lines happened.

I truly hope it wasn’t something preventable
ukaface:
I know one stu.pid person will say God has a reason for this situation

I Dey wait for that person comment

F!!! Why didn’t they just do CS kwanu, 14 years she’s obviously high risk pregnancy and safest would be CS, mother and child would be safe, wtf!
After all the months of pregnancy? After long 14 years? Just to end it like this?

Haaaaaaa
I feel extremely sad and teary right now.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Apr 25
cococandy:
Can you please shut the fvck up?
Oh my God.
You people. So fvcking insufferable.
I’m so thoroughly irritated reading this
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Silly moderator deleted my post where I told that same commenter to find his way back to the asylum where he crawled out of. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by cococandy(f): 12:13am On Apr 25
How many babies have you pushed out?

It’s deep seated misogyny that makes you guys minimize the process of child birth. After all if women can do it then it must be easy. Forgetting that before modern medicine lots of women and infants died in childbirth 🙂

Would it kill you to give credit where it’s due?
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:37am On Apr 25
cococandy:
How many babies have you pushed out?
It’s deep seated misogyny that makes you guys minimize the process of child birth. After all if women can do it then it must be easy. Forgetting that before modern medicine lots of women and infants died in childbirth 🙂
Would it kill you to give credit where it’s due?
SAMBARRY:
you are not a woman so you have no moral justification to say that.you have never carried a child in your womb or giving birth before so how can you tell if it's complicated or not? Let's be kind to women.enough of the misogynistic comments
Ishilove:
I'm curious. Have you ever pushed a baby out through your t_wat? Not your partner or relative o. I'm talking about YOU. Have you ever gone through the labour? You think giving birth is ALL about pushing a baby out??
I'm asking this because I have seen some pretty ignorant comments in all my years using social media, but you see this your comment ehn, it takes the medal. Nobel Prize grade medal.
It is very easy to postulate and foam at the mouth about something you are very ignorant about. I don't care what links or crap statistics report you have been feeding yourself with. You are ignorant about what it entails to successfully give birth to a child.

so you saw that MISANDRIST comment, yet decided to ignore it and now when i call that comment for what it is (aka belittle men's task on earth), you wanna claim victim?

you wanna claim that women have the moral justification to say that having a child is the hardest task on earth...? are you a man? do you know how hard it is to be a man in a world where men have to singlehandedly support their family (women included)? do you know how hard life is for good men out there that are simply broke and therefore ignored by women (Or that simply cant support their family) FOR YEARS? do you know how hard life is for good men out there that are dismissed solely because they aint got a fancy house/car/job FOR YEARS? you think carrying a child for 9months is difficult, when some men have been suffering for decades with hunger/poverty/dismissal by women because they couldnt buy them fancy gifts etc... do you think its easy for a man to see his child being hungry and not able to feed that child, while mama blames him for their misfortune (because he is suppose to be the "provider" and cant provide) instead of helping him?!
do you even remotely understand the type of PRESSURE any family man goes through, to cater for his family?! calling pregnancy the hardest task on earth is an insult to men and what we have to do to cater for family/women/children etc.

i have been through enough pregnancy, and apart from the labor pain that mothers felt (roughly between 6 to 18hs), being pregnant was a walk in the park. now yes, some women have complicated pregnancies but the percentage is very low.

here is a fact for you: two complete clueless ignoramus under the sun can have/make a baby... there is no science/fantastic act behind it. since the beginning of time, human beings have had babies, even when there was no electricity and/or no medicine (aka epidural). lets stop play victims because a man tells you the simple truth about life.

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:56am On Apr 25
Yes,e no easy to carry baby for 9 months,yes,sometimes it is complicated.the 50.50 statement is annoying. Like say na one kind life and death thing.No No No.women still.dey born reach 9 and 10 children.no big deal as most of una dey claim.most na because of complications which our hospitals are not proactive for.in developed countries this rarely happens.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Emmanuel30a2: 1:09am On Apr 25
phosky:
After 14 years of infertility, a man loses his wife and child in the delivery room

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/24/after-14-years-of-infertility-a-man-loses-his-wife-and-child-in-the-delivery-room/

Oh my GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST-THE MOST HIGH, what a good news... A great way to die... More coming and upcoming...
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by frozen70(f): 2:44am On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:
But let's analyse.
Let me drop family curses aside, Witchcraft activities and other Satanic operations aside.
Who knows how many abortions the lady committed in the past during her days of fast lane life?
And the man,who knows how many girls he impregnated, abandoned with the babies, even encouraged the mothers to abort, gave sufficient funds for the abortions.
Who knows if the lady has given birth before out of wedlock and dumped the baby in the bush or refuse dump, leaving it to the mercy of the elements of the Weather and wild animals.
Later when judgement for sins of the past come knocking,they seem to be lost as in how the problems came.
Aborting even a single baby can bring devastating consequences because the Word says in EZEKIEL 35:6"Therefore as I live,saith the Lord GOD,I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

You are just a waste of personality, just go back and read the useless and senseless write up you posted. You lack sense of reasoning.

Work on your intelligence because you don't have what it takes for one to reason before talking

2 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by cococandy(f): 3:09am On Apr 25
There’s no scientific or fantastic fact behind the coming together of an egg and sperm cell to create a full living breathing human being?

That human being drawing every element that it needs to form its bones, blood, flesh and connective tissues from another human isn’t something scientific in your “informed” opinion? I can tell someone who doesn’t know how the human body works much less how women’s bodies work when I see them. And you sir have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. You just want to talk anyway.

Just so you know, Speaking authoritatively on bullshit doesn’t make it any less bullshit.

Oh And you live in a world where only men are providing and women are just not earning any income or supporting their families financially? In this new world or a different one?

As someone who both earns income and supports my family just like my husband and also has had babies, I can tell you that pregnancy and childbirth was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Making money pales in comparison to it. I can speak on both because I’ve done both.

Since you haven’t personally given birth, why don’t you stop speaking on things than you can only ever hear about? It is thoroughly insulting to us that men like you come on the internet and feel like you have an opinion on this issue. As much as you’d like to, you don’t get an opinion. It’s men like you that go to congress and write bills commanding doctors to re-implant ectopic pregnancies. Just because you don’t know when to stop and admit a conversation is beyond you.

MrBrownJay1:

so you saw that MISANDRIST comment, yet decided to ignore it and now when i call that comment for what it is (aka belittle men's task on earth), you wanna claim victim?

you wanna claim that women have the moral justification to say that having a child is the hardest task on earth...? are you a man? do you know how hard it is to be a man in a world where men have to singlehandedly support their family (women included)? do you know how hard life is for good men out there that are simply broke and therefore ignored by women (Or that simply cant support their family) FOR YEARS? do you know how hard life is for good men out there that are dismissed solely because they aint got a fancy house/car/job FOR YEARS? you think carrying a child for 9months is difficult, when some men have been suffering for decades with hunger/poverty/dismissal by women because they couldnt buy them fancy gifts etc... do you think its easy for a man to see his child being hungry and not able to feed that child, while mama blames him for their misfortune (because he is suppose to be the "provider" and cant provide) instead of helping him?!
do you even remotely understand the type of PRESSURE any family man goes through, to cater for his family?! calling pregnancy the hardest task on earth is an insult to men and what we have to do to cater for family/women/children etc.

i have been through enough pregnancy, and apart from the labor pain that mothers felt (roughly between 6 to 18hs), being pregnant was a walk in the park. now yes, some women have complicated pregnancies but the percentage is very low.

here is a fact for you: two complete clueless ignoramus under the sun can have/make a baby... there is no science/fantastic act behind it. since the beginning of time, human beings have had babies, even when there was no electricity and/or no medicine (aka epidural). lets stop play victims because a man tells you the simple truth about life.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by geoworldedu: 3:31am On Apr 25
Chukwuka319:
But let's analyse.

All these things you said are just crap. Even people who married as virgins die during childbirth. You're just here to bring up reasonings of cavemen of the 1st century. We don't need those bunkums.

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Ogbuu101: 4:23am On Apr 25
tuzeriouz:
When a woman is pregnant, it's 50:50 even with state-of-the art facility and best in class birth attendants. Bringing out life is the most difficult task on planet earth.
Either one or both of the couples are stubborn and the cause of the misfortune.
A pregnancy after 14yrs of trying is among those considered as “precious baby” in medical parlance.
Usually,you use the fastest and safest means to deliver such a baby,which is a Caesarian Section.
Health workers will usually educate you on that and I’m sure they must’ve been offered that option but they chose to be stubborn.
Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by Ogbuu101: 4:44am On Apr 25
dominique:
After going through so.much to conceive. They shouldn't have even allowed a labour option. They should have opted for CS which is not as stressful as struggling to push out a baby. May God console the bereaved
Pregnancy after 14yrs is considered a precious baby in medical parlance.Another example is a woman who maybe got married late and gets pregnant close to menopause or who is lookin for a particular sex after so many children and finally got d sex she wants.
Usually the doctors will advise d woman to go for a C/S at it’s d safest and fastest way to deliver a baby but maybe she decided to be a Hebrew woman

3 Likes

Re: After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery by shaybebaby(f): 5:06am On Apr 25
MrBrownJay1:

Sometimes, you make sense. Unfortunately this isn't one of those times.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry? / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.